Debt Ceiling Going Up / New Taxes!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Comrades, it appears that not only have the Rethuglikans been bullied into seen the wisdom of raising the debt ceiling, Dear Leader and his cronies associates have seen the future, and the future is higher taxes!! YES!!! More of their our wealth to spread around!

obamageithnerbernanke.jpg
Treasury secretary Timmy Geithner today said that we shall have "revenue increases through tax reform" along with the soon-to-be raised debt ceiling!

Comrades, I can't tell you how pleased this makes me. Can you imagine how many more rounds of Golf Summits will be available for Dear Leader once we've cranked up the Money Machine (formerly known as the United States of America)?

Praise Soros, Dear Leader will soon have a country to be proud of when he hands it over to the Chinese!

The road to prosperity has always been paved with new regulations, excessive government intervention, and higher taxes!

This news is... is... excuse me while I go have an ORGASM!

Terrific news! You suppose this time they could spread some of the wealth my way? Cans of red spray paint don't come cheap and I could use a new slingshot for when the WTO comes to town, those damn pigs confiscated my old one at the last rally.

'Bout damn time. How else were we going to pay for the tambourines. Once again, if left to the Rethugs - Granny would DIE.

Elderly told: Bang tambourine to call for nurses' help...

The musical instrument was left in a day room after older patients feared they were too far away for nurses to hear any cries for help. A pair of maracas were also handed out as a back-up — in case the tambourine failed.

Read more: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3650190/Elderly-told-Bang-tambourine-to-call-for-nurses-help.html#ixzz1Q0HjeSNW

moretambourine.png

Shovel for You.
What a most progressive concept!! No energy burning technology used up by these old foagies seeking a diaper change. I love it. I am saddened however that trees have been sacrificed to give those who no longer serve the collective a voice. The good news is, however, that with the redistribution of these musical instruments the elderly can use these items to start a band, creating Party music for the masses. Possible band names..."The Rolling Kidney Stones", "Dead Zeppelin", "Poo Poo Dolls", "Granny Ga Ga", "Jay ZZZzzzzzZZZzzzz", "50 Cent...used to buy a gallon of gas", "Alice in Bed Straps", "Stink Floyd", "Poo Fighters", "Judas...I need a Priest", "The Grand-Mamas and the Grand-Pappas", "Talking out of our Heads", "The Grateful I'm not Dead", "Chicago Hopeless", "Jefferson Steam-Ship", "Sly and the Family Gall-Stone", "The Dixie Chickens", "Old Kids on the Block", "Manifest Destiny's Child", "The Four Hundred Seasons", "Nuns and Moses", "The Villages People", "Rage Against the ATM Machine", "Elton going to the John", "Neil not so Young"....and..."Madonna",

Don't miss out on the latest source of agiprop courtesy of Daily Finance AOL!

K. Farrakhan was a little rough on Big O referring to him as a liar and murderer.
Trotskyites are everywhere!

heard Loser Obama released oil from the strategic oil reserves, a totally stupid political move.
He must believe it's a political emergency calling for the release of oil for politically strategic reasons...........

What a change of heart! He campaigned on $4 gasoline. Panic in the White House! I wonder if he ever thinks twice about what he is putting Kaddafy through. Obama panics because of a bad poll while bombing the heck out of another country's leader.

Any American educated high school drop out can explain to him that to have cheaper gasoline prices, we must produce more at home. Prices never go down on a commodity that becomes domestically scarce.

Jimmy Carter should be feeling the weight of the world lifted off his shoulders as Obama proves time and again that Jimmy was not the worst president ever.

As prominent Democrat James Carville said so accurately, "..., the political stupidity [of the Obama regime] is unbelievable!"

Komrade Phobianov is JUST KIDDING, my friends. There is absolutely NO TRUTH to the rumor that cracks are starting to develop in His Obamaness's support base. Those speeches at the Netroots Convention were fabricated by Breitbart and Hannity.

Comrade Ivan, thank you. We all know that whatever Dear Leader does is for the payback to George Soros good of the country! We may not always understand why he does what he does, but we can rest assured that he's President because he's the best for the job. I'm sure he understands things we, the little people, couldn't begin to comprehend.

Why, just look at all the wars we have young men and women dying in! We all thought that Dear Leader would end them and bring our young people home, as he said during his campaign - after all, ALL of the wars are because, Bush. But he knew better! And what an honor it is to die for the UN and NATO - for the whole WORLD, not just for a disgusting and pathetic country like the USA!

ObamaGreater.JPG