Dem. Jim Moran Explains Kinetic Pay-Delay to Veteran

Fortunately for our Progressive Cause, we have in our ranks Progressively Brilliant Democratic Congressbeings, such as Jim Moran, who so courteously, courageously and eloquently explained to an obviously demented, tea-party-synpathizing Veteran the subtleties of Kinetic Pay Delay for Kinetic Military Action Implementors:

We know that simpletons, like Boehner, foolishly think the solution would be for the Senate to pass today, and for Obama to sign today, legislation enacted by the House to fund our military for the rest of the year starting now rather than waiting for compromises on other budgetary issues.

First things first. Let's save Cowboy Poetry, NPR and other stuff before adding the confusion of certainty to our Kinetic Military Policy.

--KOOK

(Saw it on that evil Fox News Channel and then found it at that Right-Wing site run by the now-retired Captain Ed and some guy named AllahPundit.)

Members of the ruling class are sensitive to "caustic" questioning by common people. Only rulers have the intelligence, blood lines and divine right to being caustic.I only wonder about the people who really care about this government shutdown crap. Oh, I forgot, over half of us live off the government.

Congratulations to Congressman Moron for putting that thug in his proper place. These proles need to understand that when a high Party official like Congressman Moron asks to hear their opinion, they should sit down and be quiet until he tells them what it is.

The issue of the Military during a Government shutdown has been settled by Dear Leader. In the past, during a shutdown, our Military Personnel were deemed "essential" and were paid. Dear Leader, in his infinite wisdom, has directed the Secretary of Defense to recommend that all Military personnel be re-classified as "non essential".

This...ackkkk...please excuse me Comrades. I'll be back...

Grigori E.R. wrote:The issue of the Military during a Government shutdown has been settled by Dear Leader. In the past, during a shutdown, our Military Personnel were deemed "essential" and were paid. Dear Leader, in his infinite wisdom, has directed the Secretary of Defense to recommend that all Military personnel be re-classified as "non essential".

That was then; this is NOW. What Dear Leader considers "essential" today is to make sure that his plans and bookings for his next family vacation to Williamsburg Virginia. This on the heels of his last extravaganza in Rio. The Military? Let them eat cake!

Amerika's military greatly differs from military of Rodina. Amerikans do not stop their work in autumn to harvest beets and potatoes, they do not see "quantity" has "quality" all its own, and strangely they are all volunteers.

Dear Leader declaring his own soldiers "non-essential" will cause much unrest, especially for those still in Afghanistan (Do Amerikans NOT READ Soviet history books? Did they not watch what happened to glorious Soviet Army in Afghanistan?)

Pissing off the ramparts onto one's own Palace Guard does not inspire loyalty...

Many years I served in the uniform. Dear Leader will require significant "razzle-dazzle" to re-direct attention and re-focus military; sadly he already played trump card by invading another country whether they needed it or not (technique tested and proven by USSR in Czechoslovakia in 1969 maybe 70...) They will obey the orders of Dear Leader, and complaints will not be heard above the volume of Wii games in barracks...but remember Comrades, they are not conscripts at one end, nor are they mercenaries at the other end of spectrum.

They are first and foremost kapitalists, led by leftover Bushy Republikans (who for "equal time" in broadcasiting cut short "NPR's All Things Considered" and put in an hour of Rush Limbaugh on their Armed Forces Radio Network!) .

They believe in compensation for such inconveniences as being shot at by strangers, but good news--the young ones have been educated in state schools, so most believe in fairness and self-esteem as taught by progressive unionized teachers. Sadly they will have feelings hurt.

This will require detailed study, and significant amounts of vodka to absorb the significance.

I'm back. Had a call from Minister Neytiri. She needs her Spiritual Adviser so I had to pack and ready my saucer for the trip to Pandora. I could beam up, but I never was a big fan of having my atoms shot through space and reassembled. I prefer the old saucer. It's a sweetie. Shot down by the Soviets in '49. I wrangled it from the KGB in '58 and fixed it up. Been using it ever since.

Now where was I? Oh yes, essential personnel. As Commander in Chief, Obama is Military person #1 and now reclassified as non essential. Need I say more? I'm sure my Comrades can think of many, many more non essential personnel. Let us make a list and count them once or twice. I'm sure the savings found will be substantial and won't that be nice?

Oh my, It's midnight!!! You can reach me on my sub-space phone Comrades. I'm off to Pandora.

But of course the military is unessential! And I would hope, if indeed we ever had a shutdown, that the bellicose beasts would have the decency not to interrupt Dear Leader's vacation for direction or anything like that. Silly proles.

Military would, could and should be nonessential if we would just be nice to other people. We view our military as essential only because we have been mean to other countries and then of course they are mean right back. Think about it!

Be Nice Out There

[attachment=0]nice.png[/attachment]

Peoples Comrade, do you think if we eliminate the military....we will eliminate war? After all, the only reason why wars are ever started is because Amerikka is being mean.

What a great idea! Bring peace...shut down the military!