Democrat trapped in evil Rethuglican plot

Loyal comrades, proles and dearest Party Elite (and you know who you are):

Our loyal Comradette, Obamacare supporting, Democrat Claire McCaskill, has been caught... trapped by Rethuglicans who are who going to insinuate, she is a typical tax cheating Liberal Prog Democrat.

The truth is, poor, poor dear Claire just simply forgot about her private jet and so justifiably forgot to pay a tiny amount in taxes (a paltry $290,000. Pocket change ,no?) What busy Prog does not forget to pay paltry taxes when there is busy business to be accomplished, taxes levied, pollsters to pay off and re-election benefits to be had?

And we know, do we not, that the evil, lying Rethuglicans will try to make a big deal of this, like they did with little Timmy Geithner, sweet Tommy Daschle and so many tax cheating faux pas Obama Democrats have made. Who does not do this?!

mccaskill 1.jpg

Please send her monies and help support our dear Clarie in her time of trying to stay in office! (You can always send it to the, the Fraulein, and I will see it is delivered to her. Yes, I will.)

Amerikka needs HI SPEED RAIL! As long as party leaders have to buy their own transportation, they will forget to pay taxes on it (remember also how Commodore Kerry "forgot" to pay taxes on his brand new New Zealand-made yacht.) The Rethuglicans realize that party leaders are too busy worrying about the poor and the oppressed to pay the taxes on their boats and planes and thus they block hi speed rail in a raaaaacist attempt to embarrass the party and the president! IT'S NOT ABOUT DEBT, IT'S ABOUT RAAAAACISM!

Fortunately, Obama has created a brilliant but simple hi-speed train that can be deployed at very little cost. I'm sure we can all get behind this design (in more ways than one):

handcar.jpg

Well, naturally our Sainted Progressive Leadership is totally focused on expanding the Rights of The Undocumented, funding Reparations for The Victimhood of Our Holy Islamic Guests, and Rewarding The Patriotism of Our Sainted Unions Workers Collectives. Who can blame them if they forget to include a couple Hundred-Thou of tax liabilities on their own return? After all, "Income" "Taxes": Those are REALLY intended for Hated Wealthy Capitalists, Right? (And that includes you ignorant proles who own interest in a "retirement fund" and the like...)

It's obvious Claire McCatskill was hanging around Charlie Wrangle too long. His good traits must have rubbed off onto her. But since she claims it's a very small, tiny, little plane, I'll do my Fair Share™ and from one prog to another, donate to her an upgraded version:

retro plane.jpg

([highlight=#ffff99]And that includes you ignorant proles who own interest in a "retirement fund" and the like...[/highlight])

I so glad you brought that up Comrade Apparatchik Unkulturny. It's about time those selfish Proles relinquish those moneys to the Social Security Trust fund. Who are they to own private retirement accounts? They will not know what to do with it anyway. Only a kind, compassionate Government like ours knows what to do with retirement funds. Just ask any Congress Person.

Nice plane Comrade Whinny. Does it come in Obama Blue?