Depends on Your Definition of Is Is

Comrades, I know many have suspected this, but I believe this cinches the deal.... the Governator is truly a comrade in the making!

Arnold Schwarzenegger Says Marijuana Not a Drug

"That is not a drug. It's a leaf,"

Great Stalin's Ghost! I have not heard such clear progressive thinking since Hillary's Hildo substitute Bill asked what one's definition of "is" is.

Prograganda department, we may need some explanation of how marijuana must continue to be prescribed by a doctor to be "legal" yet is not a drug.

Note to SMERSH, I believe we need to identify the thought criminal in the background, for it's clear that he must be someone who really thought the governator was a republikkkan conservative, his face betrys him.

Schwarzenegger.jpg

Does this mean Arnie will do away with the $100.00 fine for smoking "leaves" in the People's Republik of Kalifornia? I wish he would send Harry reid some "leaves".

What? You think he would give up such a source of income at a time like this? When the state has such needs?

You are right again Pup. Perhaps he could have some of the "New Americans" that are invading Kalifornia from south of the border, bring some of thier "leaves" to share with the evil "haves" that are ruining that glorious people's/worker's/ homeless bum's /soccer mom's paradise!

We must work on your writing comrade... they are not "invading Kalifornia," they are reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. The land that they nurtured till Bush and Haliburton stole it hundreds of years ago.

Commissar Pupovich wrote: Note to SMERSH, I believe we need to identify the thought criminal in the background, for it's clear that he must be someone who really thought the governator was a republikkkan conservative, his face betrys him.

Or maybe he's just in a bad mood because somebody smoked the last of his stash.

So much of the tax money in Kalifornia is being wasted, that they need more taxes to pay off the stuff that needs attention. However, I think that the Governator will gain much support form druggies all over that he may be able to reverse his approval rates. After all, nearly 75% of everyone in Kalifornia does drugs and without them, their entire reality resistant bubble fails and they die a painful and agonizing death.

Pup, hundreds of years ago Kalifornia, and for that matter Meh-hee-ko, were owned by peace loving Native Americans (i.e. Mayas, Aztecs, Tol-tecs, etc.) that had wandered down from the north looking for "leaves".
Bushitler & Helliburton must have stolen it from the filthywhitemalehetero Spanish Conquistadors whom had already stolen it from the peace loving (see "human sacrifice") Native Americans.
Commissar Pupovich wrote:We must work on your writing comrade... they are not "invading Kalifornia," they are reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. The land that they nurtured till Bush and Haliburton stole it hundreds of years ago.

You are right of course, I did not go back far enough, but then again, neither did you comrade. For have you forgotten that animal have rights? And who do you think stole this land from the animals? Your so called peace loving "native" Americans. I submit that the black bear, the moose, the eagle etc, were more truly "native" Americans. But even that would not be the whole story... for who did they steal it from? The original native Americans, dinosaurs! And who killed the dinosaurs? Bush! In the never ending quest for oil!

And who killed the dinosaurs? Bush! In the never ending quest for oil!

And who planted the explosives which caused the big bang that created the world that he could steal oil from? BUSH THAT'S WHO!

What does Comrade Jerry Garica have to say about this new non-drug and will we need patchouli during our "sampling" of said non-drug? I'll go get the Stalin bong -- Betty, you get the doritos.

It would be interesting for the Pup to hear Comrade Garcia on this subject. I have monitored some of his past communiques here.

Last time I saw Garcia he was in Ben & Jerry's Cherries.

Chairman of Indulgence wrote: Betty, you get the doritos.

Where should I back the truck up?

Well Chairman? Premier? How is your "sampling" coming along? Now I am sure you both must be rather thirsty by now.... what with all the hard work and everythig. May I interest you in something?

I always get so hungry when I smoke "leaves". I know! I'll put some "leaves" in a batch of brownies and kill two stones with one bird! Uh, I mean I'll stone two birds with one kill. No wait, that's not right either! "Oh Holy Icon of Peace, John Lenin, help me!"
(spooky voice of J.L.)
"What you need to do is get two birds stoned with some leaves. Then you bitch about everyone and everything and point your finger and call names and divert attention from yourself so you can ditch your bird (wife) and marry an ugly screeching jap and become an Icon of the "Peace Movement". Then some guy gets jealous and wants some attention for himself so he blows your brains out and POOF! you are an instant martyr. Does that help?"
(dazed voice of filthy)
No. Has Garcia showed up yet? maybe he knows something. F*ck it! Where's my bong?

Well... At least the "logic" behind Kalifornia's politics and policies now make sense.....

But wait.... Slipery slope alert!!!!

If Pot is just a leaf, then is not also tobbacco? Oh the dilemmma! We have been demonizing the tobbacco industrty for so long and they now have an assailable flank. What will the "Truth" group of morons do now?

Wait... (takes a hit)... Ohhhhh yeaaahhhh... Groooovy... I see the answer man... It's beautiful man.... wooooowww....zzzzzzzzzzz

What.. oh, wow, sorry... Z monster hit... Got any brownies?

Comrade Gore (leader of the Gorillian Church of the Environment) loved the tobbacco industry until they became a progressive target.... As soon as he went against it, it became a 'sin' (term which applies only to 'evil conservatives(tm)') to question his prior support of said industry.

All the progressives have to do, now that they made big tobbacco pay a huge entitlement to the government, is say that tobbacco is a leaf and that it was "Evil Conservatives" who were the ones attacking tobbacco and the VRWC made people believe it was the left. The progressives can use this is yet another reason to impose a "fairness doctrine (ie, Party approved censorship) and put tobbacco on a pedistal once more.

Why not, it worked for every other issue the left has 180'd on. The sheep will not even 'baah' at the change and flock to have a cig with their blunt. "Smoke and a pancake" anyone?

Then the progressives can tax...um 'redistribute' the income from BOTH pot and tobbacco!!! More money and less rational braincells to question the left!!!!!

Ahh...... perfection.

Next year we will declare cocaine to be a granual just like sugar and tax both!! Then in a decade or two we can demonize them all again and force huge entitlement settlements with our next batch of vampires... I mean trial lawyers.

I think you forget that clearly we know tobacco smokers emit the earth destroying CO2 where as pot smokers...er... never mind.

Here Pup, have a "leaf". All your troubles (and ability to think rationally) will go away.

Ah, the Pup is all too familiar with such vegetation... you say the Pup's posts on certain fungi did you not? Sort of goes paw in paw so to speak.

True. The Party cannot discriminate between shrooms and leaves for our flock of sheep to....expand their minds with (and question the Party less when we do 180s on policy).

A disarmed, stoned population is a controlled population.

Comrade TankoGrad wrote:True. The Party cannot discriminate between shrooms and leaves for our flock of sheep to....expand their minds with (and question the Party less when we do 180s on policy).

A disarmed, stoned population is a controlled population.

You are 100% correct comrade Tank! As the saying goes: "Those that live by the sword will get shot by those that don't". As for myself, I will turn over my firearms, ammo first, by "airmail", to our many-titted empress as soon as she personally knocks on my door and asks for them. Unless of course she sends Sarah Brady in her stead. In that case I will send the ammo with both hands until it is all in her possession! After all, if we have "leaves", 'shrooms, and "caring" politicians to meet our every need, why do we need guns?
As all comrade college professors know, and teach our young student comrades, guns are evil machines with a will of their own that jump up and shoot people all by themselves! Down with guns! Up with "leaves" & shrooms!

Oh wow man......<pffffttt....>
I've been sayin' that for years...like hash isn't like potatoes nor is it like corned beef....<pfffffft....>
Screw the leafs man...we want buds! Kind BUDS! STICKY BUDS!

THIS IS YOUR BRAINS ON HASH
ANY QUESTIONS?

Bout' damn time you got here Jer Bear... <pffffftttt> *cough**hack*<pffffttttt> *cough* <passes to Betty> whoa... this non-drug is... whoa. Now someone hand me those doritos... I feel like Oprah after a gastric bypass for Lenin's Sake! <gobbles doritos>

<pfffftttt> look at all the shiny colors (gasp) Reagan! Halliburton! THE MARINES! BAD TRIP, BAD TRIP

Chairman, I see that you are having a bit of trouble working your People's Bong, enjoying the People's Dorito's, and enjoying the company of old comrades while having to keep secure that case you just picked up from Comrade Bubalasky. That just will not do Chairman. Allow me to take that for you and I will keep a close watch on it. Enjoy your leaf and snacks. I will take care of the rest. No, no.... I don't <cough><cough> have a need to indulge tonight.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote: <passes to Betty>

<passes to the Pup>

I'm just here for the Doritos... *munch* *munch* *munch*

<grabs second party-sized bag>

<pffffftttt> *cough*<pffffttttt> Premier, I am far too busy <pffffftttt> *cough*<pffffttttt> keeping an eye on this leather <pffffftttt> case to engage in <pffffftttt> *cough*<pffffttttt> such...where was I? Oh yes, I am to busy watching <pffffftttt> *cough*<pffffttttt> watching uh... hold on, it will <pffffftttt> *cough*<pffffttttt> come to me...

Arts and Crafts lab in Kalifonyan skool.
Expand Your Mind class replaces need to learn logic.

Computer lab in Kalifonyan skool.
Expand Your Mind class helps children to learn typing without ever touching the keyboard.

Is that not perfection Dear Leader? Teaching the future leaders of the country how to enjoy the leaf, and the merging of the Algore inventions of the internet and carbon credit farming?

I remember the teachers telling us about their drug exploits during class, the elation the students felt as they knew that the teacher would not rat them out for doing drugs, teachers telling students to get their drugs out of their cars because the police are searching the parking lot with drug sniffing dogs, and the other teachers letting students smoke weed in the back of class.

Good times....

When I was a young Pup, I remember us having to sneak to smoke cigarettes, and the time our shop teacher caught a few of us and the way he couldn't find the "instrument of correction," a paddle with holes in it to reduce air resistance, and offered the one of us that found it first 5 fewer "corrections." The Pup never ran so fast in his life, and he found it. You know what? We all loved that shop teacher.

At least you got repercussions for breaking rules. Those people only got suspended for a few days. What kind of a punishment is that?!? You break the rules and you get to NOT GO TO SKOOL?!? What a way to enforce the rules.

I was telling the grandma of the Pup's adopted kiddo's about the pictures from your school and the things they are allowing there. Is it a wonder we have all the moonbats we have now?

Well, there have been great strides in moonbatitude outside our Glorious Edukation Institutions of the People, but indoctrinating them at a young age is the most important part.

You've got adopted kids?

Well, they are not technically my kiddo's. Now if you had read the Pup's history as he suggested, it explains that. Basically, the Pup was madly in love years ago with his current landlady and next door neighbor. They are her grandkids, and even after we were no longer a couple, they lived in the Pup's doghouse off and on over the years. The youngest thought I was the father when she was a toddler. Now they just call me "uncle."

Cool. I remember one of my friends who had an "uncle". He was really just a family friend who happened to be an ex-mafia member. I met him a few times. He was cool.

Premier Betty wrote:...He was really just a family friend who happened to be an ex-mafia member...

I worked for a couple of "those" guys while living back east. Except I don't think they were "Ex-" anything. I just kept my head down and worked. They were cool, though.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a living "ex"... they may be retired, or in witness protection. It's pretty much the same with outlaw biker clubs.

Yeah, just retired. Although he denied ever being in the Mafia to us. So we referred to him as ex-mafia.

We have a young retarded man where I work that everyone tells me is the son of some mafia guy, but who knows? I knew another guy everyone claimed to be retired mafia, but the only thing I really know was that he was a bookie in New Orleans, and I knew of him after he moved to this very very small rural area about 40 miles from New Orleans, yet had a phone that could make local calls to NO.

Mafia in New Orleans? The politicians are too much competition! hehehe

Jefferson Parish, on the other hand.... *AHEM*

I can tell you are familiar with the sports that is government in Louisiana....

I suppose I may have had a tint of thought crime... Did you see how my beloved LSU Tigers vanquished the Red Tide of Alabama? But they are not true progressives, so I feel like we did the right thing by denouncing these proles and their capitalist lackey coach.