Destined to repeat it

The German (can't say the N word) V1 and Iraq's ambassador of death. Do we have to learn this all over again?

v1aod.jpg

This unmanned "bomber" of the Iranians appears to be little more than a cruise missile itself, adapted to carry a payload on it's wings rather than in it's nose. It remains to be seen if it can be guided to a target, release it's bombs with enough accuracy to hit the target and then return home to be refueled and re-armed.

The RAF was successful in flying up to the old V1 and shooting it down. I suspect the same fate awaits the "ambassador of death" if ever it was to be used for something other than show.

The Ambassador of Death ™ is strictly for peaceful purposes.

Efficient engineering for the Common Good™ never goes out of style.

Cherny......dats a V-1, not a V-2.
But that error is forgiven, for your photographic offering of the "Iranian Ambassador" is indeed wonderful. I delight in their concept of "stealth". Perhaps the weapon even plays revolutionary music through a loudspeaker during its launch !

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Why would our Persian Komrades name a sex toy dlido vibrator adult comfort device the “Ambassador of Death?” Is there something lacking in the translation?

child of chernobyl wrote:The German (can't say the N word) V1 and Iraq's ambassador of death. Do we have to learn this all over again?

There is a big difference Komrade. Hitler was our mortal enemy, but in this case, Ahmadinejad is our boytoy.

Why copy the Nazi model for weaponry? The Kamikazee model is more their style.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
"Weapon????"

Ooooohhhhh! I stand corrected… it is NOT a sex toy dlido vibrator adult comfort device

Hmmmm.

Upon further study I see our Persian brothers have their design bass-ackwards to the illustrious V1. It appears we need to send a crack design team to help them work the bugs out.

We will also suggest they re-name it the ”Kommissar of the Complete Circles of Life.”