DOJ to investigate the violation of Ebola's civil rights

[img]/images/Ebola_Holder_RIghts.jpg[/img]

Outgoing Attorney General Eric "Fast & Furious" Holder has finally had enough of the incessant discrimination and persecution of the race known as Ebola and has vowed to take action.

In an UN-Presidented move, he has announce that he will investigate and possibly prosecute those guilty of pro-oppressing the poor, downtrodden Ebola race that is being quarantined in Africa and unfairly discriminated against in the States.

Said Holder: “We've seen everything from Travel bans and sealed borders in African countries to discriminatory ‘Quarantines' for a minority group that only wants its civil rights and to be able to roam free.”

“Americans are a nation of cowards. They don't understand that Ebola only wants to do its part to reduce the burden on Mother Earth and fight global warming.”

Many in the Democratic National Communist party hailed this move as good start to end the unfair and discriminatory racist practices by certain groups to hold back Ebola's progress.

In a released statement, the DNC said that for far too long Ebola has been unfairly kept behind secured borders and quarantines when it should be allowed to infect whoever and wherever it is be it New York city, Berkley CA or even Washington DC.

In other news, the UN is considering the historic action of granting civil stature to Ebola. This will be the first time the UN has designated a deadly virus as having civil rights.

I think Ebola viruses should be allowed to vote without verification of citizenship.
The problem is that I.D. cards are too heavy for them to carry.
Even if they could, it would still be overt racial discrimination to even ask them for it.

After all, Dear Leader's from Africa and no one cards him when he votes !
Ebola's also from Africa, and should receive the same respect that we have for Dear Leader.

Is this not so ?

Krasnodar
Vagabond of the Outer Parts
Minister of Spirits Distribution to The Collective

Krasnodar wrote:I think Ebola viruses should be allowed to vote without verification of citizenship.
The problem is that I.D. cards are too heavy for them to carry.
Even if they could, it would still be overt racial discrimination to even ask them for it.
Is this not so ?
This is true Comrade, after all Ebola virus don't even have pockets to carry said ID, or pants for that matter..

Hmmm.. I hope it's not RACIST to say that...

DOJ to Investigate the violation of anyone's civil rights? Seriously? Really?

Kras, you're getting ahead of yourself. Don't push it! Relax. Wait until after the mid-term election. Nudge-nudge, wink, wink!

Thanks to our Border Patrol, undocumented adolescent Ebolistas are being bussed to polling places, then after registering to vote and voting without IDs, are released to families or friends, and given strict iron-clad voluntary quarrantine suggestions they are encouraged to review within 21 days (time permitting).

Happily, we can fly them to their destination on commercial airliners without the same photo ID they didn't show to vote.