Domestic Extremism is TOP Priority

Comrades,

First, I would like to denounce myself for not sacrificing enough to the collective and the People's Blog™. I assure you this will not happen again.

Second, Comrade Napolitano is no longer concerned about international terrorism; this is good news for us. We must treat all with equality, fairness, and justice, yes, this includes our fellow comrades Al Qaeda, Taliban, etc. Nonetheless, while Comrade Napolitano is less worried about international terrorism, she is concerned about "domestic terrorism." That term easily can be defined to include anyone who is opposed to government policies, statism, and collectivism.

Source

[quote="Statist-in-Chief"]Comrades,[/font]

First, I would like to denounce myself for not sacrificing enough to the collective and the People's Blog™. I assure you this will not happen again.

Second, Comrade Napolitano is no longer concerned about international terrorism; this is good news for us. We must treat all with equality, fairness, and justice, yes, this includes our fellow comrades Al Qaeda, Taliban, etc. Nonetheless, while Comrade Napolitano is less worried about international terrorism, sheisconcerned about "domestic terrorism."That term easily can be defined to include anyone who is opposed to government policies, statism, and collectivism.

Source[/quote]

Itotalitarianagree. Those pesky reichwingers are the real danger to our existence. They want that horrid kapital Konsitution upheld. How prosperous. What fascist can exist with that thing hanging over their head! ThankgodObama, that Obama is here. As he said, "you've got ME, now".

We need to collect as many photos and names of these terrorists as possible, starting with these suspects spotted at a Tea Party protest:

I've seen this racist subversive before. He imagines himself to be Ray Charles or some such nonsense, and now here he is, enticing a small child to do what? Support evil capitalist? Where's ObamACORN to stop this!

Liebling Fraulein, once again we see that blue is the new red.

Libeling IS the way of the collective, dearest Whoopie (not to mention the possibility of filthy lucre)

FROM THE DESK OF OBAMA

Dear Worshipful Followers,
The Kountry is at risk. The hour is dire, and the need for Change, has never been greater. As we speak, the terrorist repub- uhhh, the other guys, are preparing to attend my Media Gala on Heathcare "Reform". As you know, I enjoy being on T.V. as much as the next guy. But all those white faces in the room are going to make one hell of a glare, and I may have trouble reading my TOTUS. So, if you don't mind, can you round up a few disgruntled 'freedom fighters' from Gitmo? We all know that their anger stems from abuse at the hands of KKKapitalism, so why not let them loose at the source of their anger; maybe accidentaly loan them what they need to make a bomb or two? I think the red mist might be just the thing to soak up all the glare. Not to mention a few "corpses" might be just the visual aid Americans need to bring them to My side of the debate.
Change is gonna (blow up) sweep all across AmeriKKKa!
Love, Your Messiah, Barry

Dear Glorious Barry One,
Your desire is our command (most literally, unfortunately)! These loyal collectivs with be there in black face record numbers with our adoration signs of joy, swooning support and never fear, we'll make sure that Sen. "KKK" Byrd continues to be "ill". (who knew cyanide took so long???)
Bows galore! (spit spit)

*please note the glorious[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]red[/HIGHLIGHT]sign.

Fraulein, I think a blue sign would have made the heart stand out more. What really warms my heart is the way the tall attractive white girl is bending over and snuggling up close to her less attractive black fellow traveler, as if to take her under her obviously superior more equal wing.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Fraulein, I think a blue sign would have made the heart stand out more. What really warms my heart is the way the tall attractive white girl is bending over and snuggling up close to her less attractive black fellow traveler, as if to take her under her obviously superior more equal wing.

My, my, my. Your observations are impeccable! And we know these superior, racist white people think they fool the masses. Congratulations on your astute eye. We should call Rahm "the finger" Emmanuel and his Chicago thugs induce some real justice.