Don't Miss The Best Part --->

While always good, I think the Right column of the Collective Blog ie "News we just don't have time to write about" is increasingly equal of late. It is easy to overlook this column while being engrossed in the day to day traffic of the Collective Blog. So, as much as it pains me to use the term, I suggest in this case we remember to Keep Right. My day is always brighter when I keep the news in perspective.

keep right.png
right arrow.png

I wish to preserve this little sample for posterity.

sample.png

Comrade PeoplesComrade, I am in totally equal agreement with you. These news should NOT be overlooked. Just try getting these excellently accurate news in Gulag! We forget how honored we are at People's Cube!

Comrades,

The author of that segment [whomever it may be] has a refreshing and delightful sense of humor laced with sarcasm.

It is short, sweet and filled with laughs!

Indeed, after a long day in the beet fields (or visiting my local Jiffy-Lobo) I do like to rest my eyes on the right interesting side of the page. It do make I to larf. LoL

darski wrote:Indeed, after a long day in the beet fields (or visiting my local Jiffy-Lobo) I do like to rest my eyes on the right interesting side of the page. It do make I to larf. LoL

I edit to add that it is the Equally Interesting side of the page... no really,
... really, really.

Oh, I look at that column quite often.

The cryptic headlines are funny and true. Some of it almost sails over your head and you have to think about it a few seconds to really get it.

Comrade Vladimir, I will take your admission to "thinking" in the spirit it was offered and will not denounce you at this time. But consider this a warning. I am certain you are aware of how dangerous "thinking" is within a collective environment.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Comrade Vladimir, I will take your admission to "thinking" in the spirit it was offered and will not denounce you at this time. But consider this a warning. I am certain you are aware of how dangerous "thinking" is within a collective environment.

Comrade, I am now a member of the Inner Circle™. I fought a dirty battle of deft underhandedness and vain threats to get here.

So I now "Think I am thinking on a Higher Level™ "

Thank you ThePeoplesComrade. You have pointed out something that many members overlook. These informative pages do not just magically appear by themselves. If only it were that easy. What we have is leadership and members who work day and night, without thought of self, to produce a web blog that is an envy to many on the Internet.

Members like Laika the Hero Space Dog, beaming the News we don't have time to write about to tin foil hats around the World. Like Red Rooster, making sure the People's Cube runs like a well oiled machine, Dear Leader Red Square who's vision and hard works have created something wonderful.

There are more, but like I said, you will hardly hear about them. They work for the common good of the Cube Kollective and yet they are humble. They do not brag or announce their doings, they just do. They work quietly for us all, so let us raise our glasses and toast to the real heroes of the People's Cube. Салют и спасибо за все, что вам делать. (Salute and Thanks for all you do.)

HERE HERE, Comrade Grigori! I raise my beet vodka to thee and to the Cube™!

I lift my last sips of the chocolate vodka I got from Comrade Snoogie in salute.