Draining the Swamp...'twas but a euphemism, comrades!

Special People's Bulletin
From the Department of Truth Reengineered through Angular Momentum

In light of Comrade Rangel's torrid capitalistic escapades, Comrade Pelosi's words regarding "draining the swamp" have come back to mock her like a pack of hyenas on ecstasy.

But allow me to be clear, Comrades. She was only referring to her feminine hygiene. Does not the Kapital smell so much sweeter now that she switched to straight white apple cider* vinegar?

That is all. Report other nasty rumors and your patriotic corrections here!

*redacted and corrected by the Ministry of Proper Attitudes to Nonwhite Skin Coloring in conjunction with the State Initiative for Enforced Acceptance of Other-Than-Heteronormative Sexual Appetites.

I'm feeling swamped myself, but can't we stay in the swamp a little longer? My fingers are only a little wrinkled.

As for the vinegar douched Nanski, you are korrect. It's a might bit better, than that smelly methane gas producing, carbon credit worthy, swamp algae she was using as hair gel.

DDR Kamerad wrote:Special People's Bulletin
From the Department of Truth Reengineered through Angular Momentum

In light of Comrade Rangel's torrid capitalistic escapades, Comrade Pelosi's words regarding "draining the swamp" have come back to mock her like a pack of hyenas on ecstasy.

But allow me to be clear, Comrades. She was only referring to her feminine hygiene.
Whoa, whoa -- just who in the hell do you think you are saying these things about me? We did drain the swamp, comrade. We drained the swamp of REPUBLICANS! Do you think I could govern without much needed institutional corruption? You think it's easy passing legislation that benefits the children without greasing a few palms with filthy, filthy lucre?
You're on my show trial list, pal. Charlie ain't the only one getting a reprimand now.

These accusations are nothing more than a manifestation of the racism so prevalent in today's society. The only reason Charlkie Rangel was investigated is that a bunch of crackers just couldn't stand it to see an African American with money and power. They're the ones who planted the evidence; it was all forgery and deceit perpetrated against an innocent man! If you want to censure somebody, you need to take every Republican member of Congress out onto the Mall and shoot them. They're the guilty ones here.

We sent them to drain the swamp and they found it was a hot tub?
hottub.JPG

Ivan Betinov wrote:These accusations are nothing more than a manifestation of the racism so prevalent in today's society. The only reason Charlkie Rangel was investigated is that a bunch of crackers just couldn't stand it to see an African American with money and power. They're the ones who planted the evidence; it was all forgery and deceit perpetrated against an innocent man! If you want to censure somebody, you need to take every Republican member of Congress out onto the Mall and shoot them. They're the guilty ones here.
Yes! Being a member of Congress is all Charlie knows and to kick him out on something as silly as tax evasion is just ridiculous. People who serve the public, by virtue of serving the public, should be exempt from paying taxes -- that applies to all with government connections, myself included. This is just a Teabaggin' lynch mob trying to tear down a good man! Shame!

Nancy darlin'...as an amateur gynecologist I recommend rice wine vinegar or perhaps balsamic vinegar. You don't wanna end up a sour old c#nt like Helen Thomas.

Leninka, it looks like you got your groove back (pun only partially intended). Lately you been making me giggle so hard I get the hiccups.

Thank you Whoopie. It's Comrades like you who pulled me through. I really do think someone stole part of my brain a couple of weeks ago, and I still suspect Pinkie.

Leninka wrote:I'm feeling swamped myself, but can't we stay in the swamp a little longer? My fingers are only a little wrinkled.

As for the vinegar douched Nanski, you are korrect. It's a might bit better, than that smelly methane gas producing, carbon credit worthy, swamp algae she was using as hair gel.
Comrade Leninka.......
I of opinion that Nanski Poloski douched with Janitor in a Drum, being of tough constitution!

Did you say Janitor in a Drum? Where is it? I would really love to have some to help me through my cleaning duties. At least that was one good thing produced by evil capitalist corporations.

Leninka wrote:Did you say Janitor in a Drum? Where is it? I would really love to have some to help me through my cleaning duties. At least that was one good thing produced by evil capitalist corporations.
Comrade Leninka......

Courtesy of the capitalist Texize Company........
Janitor in a Drum.jpg

Thank you! Now, I have something to use when Comrade Whoopie pukes on the floor after too much vodka.

Leninka, too much vodka is never enough. And I did not puke on the floor! That was Pinkie.

I'll have to take your word for it, because I'm always too intoxicated to remember. However, I already suspected Pinkie, as well.