Drudge - AP Hires Former NKorean Propaganda 'Journalist'

Dateline Pyongyang: The AP's problematic North Korea bureau

Datelined Seoul, with reporting contributed from Pyongyang, the North Korean capital, and Beijing, the story informed its readers that sanctions “may have .  .  . bolstered the Kim family by giving their propaganda maestros ammunition to whip up anti-U.S. sentiment and direct attention away from government failures.” Quoting liberally from several prominent advocates of “engagement” with Pyongyang (or various apologists for the North Korean government, depending on whom you ask), the piece sought to build a case that, as the headline suggested, sanctions serve to strengthen Kim's regime by providing it with fodder for propaganda. “[The new sanctions] may .  .  . play into Kim Jong Un's hands,” the article concluded.

LAIKA'S HEADLINE: AP hires former North Korean propaganda journalist. Job description surprisingly similar to previous position

Could that be why I was puzzled by this photo captioned "North Korean women on patrol." In heels?

North-Korea-1823823 (1).jpg

Bones wrote:Could that be why I was puzzled by this photo captioned "North Korean women on patrol." In heels?

Peoples Army Pole Dancer Squad?

Bones wrote:Could that be why I was puzzled by this photo captioned "North Korean women on patrol." In heels?

Nahhh. This is just Abbey Road — Gangnam style.