Dry Goods Suggestion: Where is the PeoplesCube Kool-Aid???

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrades:

The other day whist feasting on “Chicken of the Dirt” beets fortified with extra calcium, I noticed something that made our fine Workers' Utopia a little less “utopianesk.” Search high and low about my dacha, but I could not find anything appealing to wash down my beets. I decided against my typcal ration of vodka as I would rather enjoy the pain euphoria of my collective existence a little more sober.

Then it struck me: why does not our wonderful PeoplesCube Dry Goods store stock a collectively acceptable brand of PeoplesCube “Kool-aid?” Perhaps marketed rationed out in small sachets that we could pass along to liberal friends and family to enjoy? Something in a handful of flavours to tickle the palates those progressives who have longed to finally and properly ‘drink the Kool-aid?'

Zyklon-B Zitrus
Apricot Arsenic
Strawberry Strychnine
Hemlock Hawaiian Punch
Very Barry VX
Obamacare Orange
Cherry Cyanide
Paranoia Punch
Lemming Lime

And of course, the ever classic Beet Juice flavor.

Any other flavours you may suggest will receive due consideration I am sure, Comrades.

Can anyone provide a suitable assortment of packet artwork for these marvelous flavors to appeal to the masses?

How about my favorite - Shovel Ready Jobs-Aid?

obama_portland_blog_fw_20080518195907.jpg

Comrade Goldstein (might I inquire, is that an Mooslimic name?), what a delightfully, filling the thirst thought you have birthed. As much as I enjoying sipping our beet vodka, perhaps beet kool-aid would be a nice enhancement. cough

ah yes, memories of the good old days in dark Mother Germany Russia. Brings a smile to ones face, does it not?

"Get Hammered & Sickled", "A Taste Worth Standing in Line For", "With Georgia On My Mind," "Drink Comrade! Drink! It's This or the Gulag!," & "Surprisingly Satisfying Soviet Refreshment"

len.png

You forgot just plain grape flavored. Everyone loves grape!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:You forgot just plain grape flavored. Everyone loves grape!

Of Course! How could one forget the ever-popular, ever groovy “GroupThink Grape?” This classic, flavourable Favourite was first introduced in the late 1970's by the Immaculate and very Marxist host of the People's Temple…the very Reverend Jim Jones… at their glorious "revolutionary suicide" party down in Guyana.

It's a little known fact that Jonestown was a site of one of the very first pilot project for the Complete Circles of Life healthcare system in which 909 AmeriKKKans volunteered to become inert farm labourers.

Ahh! Those were heddy days, indeed. Based on the successful subjugation enlistment of such a large sample of willing toddiesUS citizens into the ultimate expression of Progressive ideology we were on the cusp of ushering in a brave new order. But, of course that was before that RunningDog Reagan came along.

Better late than never I suppose. Please forgive my waxing nostalgic.

How about a nice tall cool drink of Tiananmen Square Tang? It is the drink of choice for all Astroturfers Astronauts!