Earily Familiar

Comrades verily we have entered a new age of enforced patriotism. The keen eyes and ample ears of Dear Leader are upon each and every one of us. The actions of the masses will be reported, recorded and they will be held to account. It is incumbent upon us to do our part. If you aren't an informant, you will surely be informed on. So rat out a neighbor, a close friend or a family member. Don't be the last one to squeal, or you risk being held in suspicion.

This has been a public service announcement by the People's Cube and thugs members of the SEIU, a division of ACORN.

Comrade Whoopie,

That is a most attractive portrait of Our Dear Leader. Nothing tickles me or excites me more than to know that he is watching everything that I do.

I must make sure to polish the lens on my webcam every day so that there are no smudges, and Dear Leader can see me clearly, even if I haven't shaved around my goatee.

Yes comrades it's true, a recent conversation Dear Leader had with our glorious hero Hugo Chavez confirms it...

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrades verily we have entered a new age of enforced patriotism. The keen eyes and ample ears of Dear Leader are upon each and every one of us. The actions of the masses will be reported, recorded and they will be held to account. It is incumbent upon us to do our part. If you aren't an informant, you will surely be informed on. So rat out a neighbor, a close friend or a family member. Don't be the last one to squeal, or you risk being held in suspicion.

This has been a public service announcement by the People's Cube and thugs members of the SEIU, a division of ACORN.

Comrade Whoopie

Having recently gained this informationm, I felt it best to share it with our collective as soon as possible.

As we know, Papa Obama, in all his greatness, has come up with a dedicated email address to report any and all Tax or Health Care Protesters to him directly.
Who else but Papa Obama would give so much of his very busy times between golf games to this great cause.
From the White House website:
[BLOCKQUOTE]"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can't keep track of all of them here at the White House, we're asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected]."[/BLOCKQUOTE]
Because of my connections to the Politbureau, I have been able to obtain some pictures of the names that have been so far reported to the White House.

Study these traitors faces well Comrade and keep a sharp eye out for them and report them if you see them. Comrades be safe - Remember:

These individuals are considered armed and dangerous. Do not attempt to apprehend any of these fugitives yourself. Report any information to the White House or email [email protected]

Image1st culprit- name Thomas Jefferson aka TJ - promoter of the ideals of republicanism in the United States.

Image2nd culprit name Thomas Paine - known to write radical works questioning the state's power

Image3rd culprit- name Benjamin Franklin aka "Ben" - he may be old but he is smart and very dangerous

Image4 th culprit- James Madison- another propagandist who claims status as the "Father of the Bill of Rights"

Image5 th culprit- George Washington- reputed to be the leader of this group

Picture from one of the last known group meetings

Watch A Very Distrubing Video of this group- warning explicit<br>https://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/15523565/1322781786/name/TeaPartyCommercial.wmv

Comrade Neotrotsky,

I must report, I think I've seen some these thoughtcriminals recently, they haunt The Wombat Factory™.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: Comrades verily we have entered a new age of enforced patriotism. The keen eyes and ample ears of Dear Leader are upon each and every one of us. The actions of the masses will be reported, recorded and they will be held to account. It is incumbent upon us to do our part. If you aren't an informant, you will surely be informed on. So rat out a neighbor, a close friend or a family member. Don't be the last one to squeal, or you risk being held in suspicion.

Excellent. I will get right on this. I've already got files on the thoughtcrimes committed by my neighbors, ready to be turned over. They are extremely extensive, as I studied with Comrade Nicolae Ceausescu's Securitate, which would keep tabs on almost everyone in Romania through electronic bugs planted in walls, telephones, TV's, and even vases and ashtrays.It is very sad that we can't send our new informants to train with them, though, as they were dissolved after a popular revolution a traitorous, kkkapitalist pig coup overthrew Comrade Ceausescu.