Is This Egypt's Sputnik Moment?

Obama-Sputnik-Egypt.gif

After reading the current truth from our Soviet Expert on Obamba's Sputnik Moment really being a Laika the Space Dog moment (Sputnik 2), I dawned my tin-foil hat and began to chant for Laika's sacred transmission....

In a deep trance I began to see visions floating though the ether like disconnected body parts looking for a "Neda". As I began to come to, I quickly put these vision into my state provided Soviet computer and put on my CUBE-O-SCOPIC Stereovision Viewers . The above image of Egypt's Sputnik Moment is what I saw in my Laika Transmisision vision.

If you do not have the CUBE-O-SCOPIC viewer at home, you will not see the above image in it's entirety. File forms for your state provided CUBE-O-SCOPIC viewer today.

State provided computer? Cube-O-Scopic whatchamacallit viewer?
How do you get all these neat toys? Me wanta some too.

(I had a nightmare, that "Sputnik Moment" became the hot term for 2011. Everything was a Sputnik Moment. Everyone was having a Sputnik Moment. Sputnik, Sputnik, Sputnik...AKKK!)

I denounce the HuffPost. A HUFFPOST SUPER USER in the comments section?????? A super user? Where is the equality? Are they kidding or what? and here I thought they were a shining example of Social Justice.

Comrade Whoopie,
I'm afraid your nightmare will become reality. "Sputnik Moment" will become like a "the Bird Is The Word" kinda thing. Once it gets in your head it's hard to remove it.

Surfin' bird by the trashmen! STARRING PETER GRIFFIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wA8XY9 ... re=related

Let's hope it's not an Iran moment.

The first thing I though about when I heard the sputnik line was you guys...it was a people's cube moment for me.

I use one of those State computers too. Isn't it glorious how we who are graced by the State wait for those tubes to glow before inserting our punch cards? The heat is reminiscent of the warmth I remember of the wood stove that heated the whole barracks in my re-education camp. Ahh the memories...

Grigori, I'm rushing to the liquor cabinet in the hope I can rinse that video out of my brain.

Good to see you could make it Comrade Paradigm! Of the 24 to 36 national crisis' around the world, with one in Mexico that has killed more Mexicans than all American's in middle east wars, and is border to the USSA.... let us concentrate on Egypt.

Just another brilliant move on the new world order stage by The One to secure the necro mummy vote.

obamacalloutcr.png
ANImummyC.gif

Red Rooster wrote:Good to see you could make it Comrade Paradigm! Of the 24 to 36 national crisis' around the world, with one in Mexico that has killed more Mexicans than all American's in middle east wars, and is border to the USSA.

Mexico is what politicians fear...both sides pander for the Latino vote and mob rules.

Shovel ready jobs on that border...just who has the guts?

Red Rooster, I hate to correct such a fine fowl, but Obama's pharoahnic name is not "Obamasputnik." He is descended from a different dynastic line, and according to the hieroglyphs embroidered into the new White House throw rugs, his name is properly rendered as "Hasathumbuphisbutt."

Comrades I am wondering- are these fellow comrades in arms in Egypt able to properly tune and receive dear space hero Laika's sacred instructions with these crude looking heterodyne receivers? (From our comrades at Weasel Zippers): (IRB's long lost cousin?) Image Image Image Image Image Image

This one, though rather crude, does appear to be tuned in though: Image

The one with the green dustbin on the head antenna seems to be listening and thanking Laika for the precious instructions...

I though everyone knew that Sputnik spelled backwards is Obama's Pharoahic name: Kintups. It's from the lineage of the boy-child King Tut.

--KOOK

He is often referred to as a "Son of" but I was not not sure if the last term is Egyptian, Chinese, or German.

Have never heard of the "Beach" dynasty. Maybe it has to do with Kaiser Wilhem?

Comrades,

It is understandable that not everyone may have the CUBE-O-SCOPIC viewer yet due to the money hungry Rethuglikans stealing the elections last November, so we've attempted to relay more of this message as it becomes available....

Obama-Sputnik-Egypt-Fruit.gif
[/url]