El Presidente Rubio to ban Photoshopped images

Rubio_Obama_Cruz_Commercial.jpg
A humorous Photoshopped image of Senator Marco Rubio shaking hands with President Obama, which was created by the Ted Cruz campaign, has sparked a vicious controversy among Republicans about the place that such dishonest tactics have in American politics.

Marco Rubio says Ted Cruz's latest assault on him - a website dedicated to the 'real' Rubio that includes a photo-shopped picture of him shaking President Barack Obama's hand - is both 'disturbing' and 'startling.'

"The picture's fake and that alone tells you everything I've been saying for the last few days - he's making things up. I think it's now a disturbing pattern, guys, it's a disturbing pattern, every day they're making things up. In this case they literally made up a picture."

Top Rubio strategist Todd Harris brought the website to reporters' attention and said, "This is how phony and how deceitful the Cruz campaign has become."

It is hard to say whether Senator Rubio is more disturbed and startled by the fact that the image portrays him as short, happy, and left-handed, or whether he is outraged that he was not shown in a full embrace with the president.

One thing is clear, El Presidente Rubio administration would not stand for such atrocities by political opponents. We can expect a complete ban on all political images that are not 100% original, even light retouching would not be tolerated. Rubio's recent second place finish in South Carolina demonstrates that the American public agrees with him on this.

I personally wouldn't get in the middle of that fight.

The Photoshopped image is well-done, but it's not exactly humorous unless you count their happy smiling faces as humorous. Knowing how many inexperienced web surfers have taken our Photoshopped pictures and stories for real news, I can understand Rubio's fear that this image, too, will be seared in the voters' memories as real.

That said, if Rubio were to become president (which is getting less and less likely), I can send him this Photoshopped image to hang in the Oval Office.

Rubio_Drink_Parody_Poster.jpg

Red Square wrote:I personally wouldn't get in the middle of that fight.

The Photoshopped image is well-done, but it's not exactly humorous unless you count their happy smiling faces as humorous. Knowing how many inexperienced web surfers have taken our Photoshopped pictures and stories for real news, [highlight=#ffff00]I can understand Rubio's fear that this image, too, will be seared in the voters' memories as real[/highlight].

HAVE NO FEAR EL PRESIDENTE RUBIO!
No one will remember the fake handshake with your predecessor.

Obama Rubio Handshake.jpg

We will only remember that the time when you actually did shake hands with President Obama at his State of the Union Speech, your smile was not near as big (probably because "Immigration Reform" failed to pass).

Comrade Putout wrote:I took the pledge... will you?!

Um ... some other time, maybe.
TruthIsOutThere.jpg

Lev - who's more bizarre... you or your brother Marco?

Comrade Putout wrote:.Lev - who's more bizarre... you or your brother Marco?

POLO!

By the way, Comrade Cousin May, who gave Lyin' Brian the key to the Music Machine? I keep it under the dog (the key, not the Music Machine), and he's (the dog, not Lyin' Brian) an immovable object except for Gravy Train time.