"Emperor" got shot while imitating the People's Cube

As we know from an earlier $.$. Halliburton's post, progressive activist David (Gloria) Swanson who runs a blog on democrats.com has posted an article "Hillary for Emperor" in which he imitates some of $.$. Halliburton's ideas first published at the Cube (Let's Do Empire Right!), and even alludes to some of his language.

Today came the breaking news:

BREAKING NEWS:

Man declaring himself emperor shot and killed near Colo. governor's office
AP
DENVER — A man carrying a gun and declaring “I am the emperor” was shot and killed Monday outside the offices of Gov. Bill Ritter by a member of the governor's security detail, a spokesman said. Ritter was not injured.

Could it be Hillary? Or David (Gloria) Swanson? Or one of his followers and avid readers of Democrats.com? The man was probably mentally disturbed, which does not exclude the above but makes it even more likely.

For historical reference, here's $.$. Halliburton's post in full:
$.$. Halliburton:
Laika, it appears that Gloria is now off the impeachment bandwagon. Now he's behind Hillary. In fact he's up to his old tricks and has ripped off one of my ideas!
Gloria's Blog wrote:

Hillary For Emperor

Submitted by davidswanson on July 14, 2007 - 6:38pm. 2008 President Hillary Clinton ImpeachForChange

By David Swanson

I've decided to drop my advocacy for the impeachment of Cheney or Bush and focus on something more realistic: making Senator Hillary Clinton our next emperor. After all, when the candidate is someone good, you should want them to have as much power as possible. Bear with me a minute, and I think you may agree.

Now, electing Clinton as the 44th President is one thing, and that would be wonderful. But what makes that task truly historic and worth devoting our energies to for the next year and a half, or longer if the election is disputed, are the extra benefits. ...[read more of Gloria's column by clicking here]

Compare his plan to the one I layed out in this brilliant column: Let's Do Empire Right!

He even uses my old class nick-name Ka-Ching! in his column. Don't you Lefties have any original thoughts? Do you have to steal everything? Lousy commie rats.

There was some guy in San Francisco (one of the first SF nut jobs) who went broke on rice farming for the Chinese immigrants when a huge shipment caused the price of rice to drop exponentially.

He resurfaced a few years later (being completely wacko) and declared himself the Emperor of The United States of America, and Protector of Mexico. He was given tons of free stuff along with seats reserved exclusively for him and his dog at the Opera House.

He is the true first emperor of Amerikkka, but nothing compared with our Many Titted Empress, Queen Hillary.

David, David, David. Please try to keep your William Moulton Marston femdom fantasies in check. It's scaring the children. Empress Hillary is very familiar with the loopholes in the Amerikkkan government. Her co-equal politico husband invented them. With far more ruthless efficiency mind you. Has anyone associated with George Bush been found dead in a park? How dare you suggest that our most brilliant leader needs chicanery lessons from Chimpy McHalliburton. It would seem you are eyeing some time in the gulag, but then, that might be exactly what you desire. Maybe Empress Hillary will let you be whipped by one of her doubles. If you are really lucky, she'll wear that Wonder Woman number for you.

Rikalonius wrote:David, David, David. Please try to keep your William Moulton Marston femdom fantasies in check. It's scaring the children. Empress Hillary is very familiar with the loopholes in the Amerikkkan government. Her co-equal politico husband invented them. With far more ruthless efficiency mind you. Has anyone associated with George Bush been found dead in a park? How dare you suggest that our most brilliant leader needs chicanery lessons from Chimpy McHalliburton. It would seem you are eyeing some time in the gulag, but then, that might be exactly what you desire. Maybe Empress Hillary will let you be whipped by one of her doubles. If you are really lucky, she'll wear that Wonder Woman number for you.

I smell a Thought Crime!

--
ZB

David Swanson is merely pitching to become Groom of the Stool. And considering our Many Titted Empresses' steatopygous frame, that takes some doing. But just think how he will roll on the carpets in the chamber of horrors, er, power, in delight, his soft underbelly exposed, his paws in the air, thrilled to be in on the planning of the total and utter control of everything.

And if he's real nice to Our Many Titted Empress, spit shining, and I mean spit-shining without actual expectoration, her trotters, perhaps she will give him some realm of his very own to control, say the regulation of the labeling of hemorrhoid cures, which will necessitate a five-hour internet course before you can get the key to unlock the package, after which time you'll really need it because our Many Titted Empress will have had her way with you, with the new Hildo Hydra 2008: 3,000,000,000 heads, no waiting. All pain, all the time.

David, are you moist yet?