Every Progressive Vote must be Counted!!

One of our Union friends has an inspiring plan to bring more Progressive voters to the voting booths.

Eliseo Medina, the international executive vice-president of Service Employees International Union (SEIU), is promoting the goal of giving amnesty to the 8 to 12 million 'illegal immigrants' who are presently in the USSA.

You can read about his visionary idea here.

You can also see the video of his breathtaking plan here:

Brilliant Idea... If you can't get the damn voters to vote your way, just import new ones! Why the hell didn't we think of this before? I'm sure we could come up with some kind of exchange rate with MeHIco... 2 teabagger's for every Democrat voter.... uhhh...immigrant? And since previous immigrants deserve citizenship status for "doing the work AmeriKKKan's won't do", MeHIco obviously needs slaves to pick up the slack "Doing the Work Immigrants Used to Do But Didn't Get Paid Squat For In MeHIco, Causing them To Invade Evil AmeriKKKa, and Do The Work Lazy AmeriKKKan's Won't, For Money."

I hate to say, but this isn't a new idea, dear Comrade Media. This is a plot idea which has been in the works for decades (as I have privie to classified information). Our preciousillegals undocumented aliensimmigrants have been voting in Texas for some time. Our comrades in ObamACORN have received harsh reaction from teabaggers, but they keep fighting the good fight and biting off fingers, as necessary.
Illegals are making a difference in our election. How in the world do you think that fat ass fascistTeddy 'the Swimmer' Kennedy, kept getting re-elected? Not to mention Sen. Robert 'KKK' Byrd?

We need those undocumented hispaniels to do the jobs that Americans won't do...
Vote Democrat

Comrade Whoopie wrote:We need those undocumented hispaniels to do the jobs that Americans won't do...
Vote Democrat

But we don't want to forget our middle jihadist buddies either. Their numbers are growing and their voices need to be heard. "Muslims have feelings too".

What about the felons in jail? After all, the 9th Circuit court has ruled that due to the racial disparity of black people in jail over white, not allowing criminals in jail to vote, is a violation of the federal voting rights act.

So true, Comrade 7.62! Fraulein Hillary proposed just such a bill a few years back, so her colleagues and comrades in prison (many who have been branded "felons) would be able to vote. There was a nasty rumor that her proposal was made because she was contenplating the strong possibility that her philandering, lying under oath husband would one day, be a jailed felon; but that was rumor squashed rather like Vince Foster, so I hear)