"Everybody-Take A Haircut" or Obama -New Barber of Seville

Comrades,

Our most great leader, Papa Obama, has called on all of us to make a sacrifice for the good of the state or it is time for all of us to get a little trim.

“Everybody Has To Make Some Sacrifices And Take A Haircut”

As you can see Papa Obama is once again leading by example. So proud we must all be of him.

Indeed, we will soon see Lady Obama not buying her $1,000 handbags and no more will progressive celebrations include vodka martinis and wagyu steaks ($100/lb)

Rumor has it that Papa Obama will even cut his golf time down to the level of Bush.

No need to wait! Here is our glorious, Pres. MO, "make the sacrifice". I think she is most lovely with the bald look, yes?
sacrifice.jpg

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:No need to wait! Here is our glorious, Pres. MO, "make the sacrifice". I think she is most lovely with the bald look, yes?
The attachment sacrifice.jpg is no longer available

Frau,

yes indeed she is a "Nubian princess" in any form

UPDATE:

WH just released another photo of WH insider taking the "trim".
No word on who this is.....

Shaved heads are just so,so progressive

oh my, she/he is excited about her/his progressive policies, is she/he not?! Glorious.

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:oh my, she/he is excited about her/his progressive policies, is she/he not?! Glorious.

Yes

I see many progressives are taking the trim

Of course, we should have seen this coming...

Barack Obama Orders the Shaving of Stephen Colbert's Head

(The ole song) Shave and a Haircut two bits 14 trillion!!

Neotrotsky wrote:Indeed, we will soon see Lady Obama not buying her $1,000 handbags and no more will

She paid $1000 for that piece of S..t??? That looks like something a homeless BUM would be walking around with carrying his life possessions and a cheap bottle of vino. She really needs to take some tips from the Queen of Shopping: Imelda Marcos.

Comrade Whinny wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:Indeed, we will soon see Lady Obama not buying her $1,000 handbags and no more will

She paid $1000 for that piece of S..t??? That looks like something a homeless BUM would be walking around with carrying his life possessions and a cheap bottle of vino. She really needs to take some tips from the Queen of Shopping: Imelda Marcos.

Comrade,

you would agree that we are not worthy to make such decisions?
In our "egalitarian progressive" society that we are creating, the proletariat
must leave all things of "good taste" to inner party members.

pfffft. I first took the plunge in 1980 (well, living in Los Angeles at the time, anything goes). Been doing it every other day for the last 10+ years.

It's good to see Fearless Leader finally catching up!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:pfffft. I first took the plunge in 1980 (well, living in Los Angeles at the time, anything goes). Been doing it every other day for the last 10+ years.

It's good to see Fearless Leader finally catching up!

A true progressive ahead of his time.

Our collective here has always been advanced

Comrades, Obama is indulging a bit of progressive code. In our Orwellian enlightened tradition, words are not to be taken literally. Thus, when a progressive leader speaks of "haircuts", he means a severing which begins right below the chin, where there is very little hair to be cut.

Re: Dear Leader's video
Cut sixty thousand Head Slot Starts? Did I hear that correctly Comrades? I am confused. I know what cutting sixty thousand heads means, but head slots?

Today's communication shorthand is very hard for an old fart like me. Hell, I just recently found out what LOL means. Enlighten me Comrades, please?

Comrade Whoopie, sometimes I (and I hate to admit it) just don't understand fashion.

But in this case - OMO - that model is simply gloriously equal; it's good to see fashion from the Appalachians making it to the runway after all these years!!

"[highlight=#ffff99]OMO - that model is simply gloriously equal[/highlight]"

Good Heavens Comrade R.O.C.K. You must be working too hard. I think all of our Comrades need a break. When it comes to fashion and talent, my dear friend Assia is one of the best:
Assia Akhat -Ya luchshaya! (I'm the best!)

Who are these Appalachians you speak of? Are they some sort of American Indian?

Grigori E.R. wrote:Re: Dear Leader's video
Cut sixty thousand Head Slot Starts? Did I hear that correctly Comrades? I am confused. I know what cutting sixty thousand heads means, but head slots?

Today's communication shorthand is very hard for an old fart like me. Hell, I just recently found out what LOL means. Enlighten me Comrades, please?

Comrade Grigori, cutting "head slots" means carving a slit in the top of the head in order to insert the propaganda korrect thinking modules. This makes inculcation easier for the young serfs-to-be in that they don't ask annoying questions about anything.

Neotrotsky wrote: Comrade,
you would agree that we are not worthy to make such decisions?
In our "egalitarian progressive" society that we are creating, the proletariat
must leave all things of "good taste" to inner party members.

Yes yes, I agree. But I couldn't help but notice the exact same handbag a homeless bum, er... an unemployed, mentally-challenged democrat victim of society's unfairness was carrying as he asked me for $10 to buy a cup of "coffee". For the media to come out and flaunt er, report the fact that FLOTUS' handbag cost $1000 just cheapens that "good taste" the inner party claims to have. Just sayin'...

Mrs. Al is looking .... umm, so much more like Mrs. Al, is she not. I must ponder whether to also . . . . but I digress. . . .

oh dear, I hear the phone! . . . I'll be right back.

This is the new Party Approved™ 'Take the Pledge' poster, according to Current Truth™ and Current Hairstyle™

bald-pledge1.jpg

Remember the cash for clunkers program? In order to have short hair we'll either need razors or clippers, and since I'm incapable of providing anything for myself without some kind of government subsidy, I wonder if Dear Leader would be open to a cash for afro-comb program.

Gee, that's some sacrifice that kitty made, Comrade Infidel Castrate. Did a "Rata de dos Patas" do the job?

Leninka wrote:Gee, that's some sacrifice that kitty made, Comrade Infidel Castrate. Did a "Rata de dos Patas" do the job?
Uhmmmm, actually I asked my wife to shave her ... uhmmm ... err .... you know what ... and that is what I got. :-(

Oh, I actually meant that as a compliment. As those on the right often refer to progressives as rats, why not wear the moniker into the ground and make it ineffective? We are all made "ratas de dos patas," here at Gulag Central. In any case the kitty looks quite comfortable and will easily survive the fluctuations of warmer and warmer and warmer summers without air conditioning. Yes. Even kitties must do their part to save the planet.