Fair and Unbiased Poll on Dick Cheney's Heart Transplant

POLL: Why Did Dick Cheney NOT Deserve A Heart Transplant

You may select up to 4 options

Being totally Fair and Equal is the very essence of People's Philosophy. Please choose your answers carefully. (Yes, we are tracking your answers,)
Source

We do not wish to prejudiced your opinions.

[table][tr][td]
fear.jpg
[/td][td]
cheny.jpeg
[/td][/tr][/table]

(not sure why this table does not display correctly on the blog page - width is under 600)

Comrade Peoples Comrade,

I must caution you against your unwitting commission of a thought-crime in structuring this thread about Darth Cheney.

Your headline and the questions you pose indicate your uncritical acceptance of Reich-Wing Propaganda claiming that Cheney received a heart "transplant."

As any progressive who, unlike conservatives, tea-partiers and other social misfits, understands science should know, it was impossible for Cheney to have had a heart transplant because that implies he had a heart to start with, and we all know he was heartless. What he just underwent was a heart installation. Indeed, now that a heart has been installed in the formerly heartless Cheney, we, as progressives, can reasonably expect that he will soon realize he is one of us and no longer a "conservative."

Indeed, my own progressive heart is now racing with excitement as I anticipate that soon Cheney's body will begin behaving as though he were a normal human being. No doubt $$Haliburton will become quite stressed by these developments, but I don't think $$Haliburton has a heart either.

--KOOK

"[highlight=#f5f5f5]Doctors described Cheney's new heart as so evil it [/highlight][highlight=#f5f5f5]forced choked the lead surgeon to death as soon as it was started leaving only Dr. Piett to nervously finish the operation." [/highlight]-source

NYET! Decline! Such a transplant cannot be trusted.....

cant_be_trusted-500x390.jpg

Oh wait, PeoplesComrade said heart transplant.... Never mind.

That donor must be turning in his grave knowing his heart went to Dick Cheney. I'd stay alive first before I'd ever die and let Dick Cheney have any of my organs.

In fact, I've been so depressed lately, what with global warming and no one caring about it anymore; and the prospect of having my free birth control taken away from me before Obama's even had the chance to give it to me, I often wonder what's the point of even getting up in the morning and trying to go on with life? Especially since if I died, I could still cast a vote for Obama.

The only thing that does keep me going is the dire prospect of having my organs donated to some Republican should I die. It would kill me to know some part of me "lives on" in the body of a Republican if I weren't already dead. It doesn't help they're all so rich and greedy and thieving, that they're more likely to get my organs than some prog who would just as soon die with dignity to save the planet. Republicans want to take everything else away from me; why not my organs?

So that's what keeps me going. Hatred and fear of Republicans. What prog lives for anything else?

Comrades,
it is most difficult to be fair and balanced them unless one correctly places Dick Cheney in his proper historical perspective.

Doing so would require large plots of land and lots of ladders to reach the depths.

Commissarka Pinkie, not to worry. I have it on most equal authority that November is In The Bag™, so to speak. Wink wink.

Which isn't to say that we can't keep hating Republicans. Hardly. And especially Tea Baggers.

But take heart - Dear Leader has, umm, taken certain steps to ensure that the USSA will continue gloriously into Next Tuesday!!™