Fatwa Against Sarah Palin Causing BOOB-Quake

Comrades,

We must take immediate action to end the Code-Red Earthquake Alert caused by Sarah Palin's insideous attempt to cause a Blue-State Earthquake by staging a BOOB-Quake attack at Belmont.

~

The 'net is ablaze with speculation about her nefarious, vainglorious efforts. We must put a stop to this. I hereby issue a Fatwa against her BOOB-Quake.

--Kommisar of Fatwas.

Peeples Journalist

I am so glad that other journalists have now published proof to validate what is revealed by pictures I recently took of Palin in her natural habitat:

There are even subtle signs of her recently enhanced voluptuousness in the picture I recently released to the public showing Palin and her neanderthal husband preparing to devour a kitten:

I rest my case.

--Peeples Journalist

palinboob.jpg
We need to shine the headlights of truth on this issue. Why can't these boobs get a handle on this. I personally don't give a hoot er whatever. People are simply trying to rack up points. Get back into the fields comrades. What has this to do with the price of melons.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote: Image
We need to shine the headlights of truth on this issue. Why can't these boobs get a handle on this. I personally don't give a hoot er whatever. People are simply trying to rack up points. Get back into the fields comrades. What has this to do with the price of melons.

Holy Moley! I should have gone to Belmont. Maybe she's just a late bloomer. I guess I better get some wide-angle lenses before they return to Wasilla. At least while they've been gone I've been able to put my time to good use reading all their trash. More about that in my next post, but in the meantime, my readers are concerned about the economy as well as vital statistics that determine whether we'll see a bounce. Since you've already used-up all puns, I'll close by saying this picture proves she hob-knobs with the elite while pretending to be just a frontier gal.

--Peeples Journalist

Wrong again, as usual, McGinnis:

--KOOK

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Image We need to shine the headlights of truth on this issue. Why can't these boobs get a handle on this. I personally don't give a hoot er whatever. People are simply trying to rack up points. Get back into the fields comrades. What has this to do with the price of melons.

Ah, Tovarisch, and I thought the Dear Leader was an Atheist, like ourselves, what a let down.

Now I know why He hates Sarah so much, he is a true Mullah at heart. Should all of us Party Members follow in His footsteps, scratch out our ATHEIST affiliation from our Membership cards, and write in 'Muslim'?

But, maybe there is wisdom in this religion, for Sarah makes our Party Members quake in fear Image...

Jíbaro wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Image We need to shine the headlights of truth on this issue. Why can't these boobs get a handle on this. I personally don't give a hoot er whatever. People are simply trying to rack up points. Get back into the fields comrades. What has this to do with the price of melons.

Ah, Tovarisch, and I thought the Dear Leader was an Atheist, like ourselves, what a let down.

Now I know why He hates Sarah so much, he is a true Mullah at heart. Maybe all of us Party Members should follow in His footsteps, scratch out our ATHEIST affiliation from our Membership cards, and write in 'Muslim'.

But, maybe there is wisdom in this religion, for Sarah makes our Party Members quake in fear Image...
Jibaro,

As Kommisar of Fatwas, I speak for the "Progressive Jihadists." We know that all non-Muslim Progressives are atheists, but we and they are united by the wisdom prevalent in both Sharia and in Progressivism (and Collectivist Agit-Prop): The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend.

We are confident that as soon as our alliance has defeated the Tea-Baggers, Tea-Partiers, 9-12ers, Conservatives, Republicans and Old-Fashioned Democrats, the non-Muslim Progressives will quickly realize the wisdom of Sharia and all Progressive Women will commence wearing the Burka.

We jihadists are joined in this alliance with the non-Muslim Progressives under the glorious inspiration of the pre-WWII Hitler-Stalin "Non-Agression Pact."

Right now, they think they will be able to indoctrinate us into atheistic Progressivism. This is called their IED (Illusion Expecting Diversity).

Ever confident in the Progressive Commitment to Diversity, I remain

--Kommisar of Fatwas

Kommisar of Fatwas wrote:
Jíbaro wrote:

Now I know why He hates Sarah so much, he is a true Mullah at heart. Maybe all of us Party Members should follow in His footsteps, scratch out our ATHEIST affiliation from our Membership cards, and write in 'Muslim'.

Jibaro,

As Kommisar of Fatwas, I speak for the "Progressive Jihadists." We know that all non-Muslim Progressives are atheists, but we and they are united by the wisdom prevalent in both Sharia and in Progressivism (and Collectivist Agit-Prop): The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend.

We are confident that as soon as our alliance has defeated the Tea-Baggers, Tea-Partiers, 9-12ers, Conservatives, Republicans and Old-Fashioned Democrats, the non-Muslim Progressives will quickly realize the wisdom of Sharia and all Progressive Women will commence wearing the Burka.

We jihadists are joined in this alliance with the non-Muslim Progressives under the glorious inspiration of the pre-WWII Hitler-Stalin "Non-Agression Pact."

Right now, they think they will be able to indoctrinate us into atheistic Progressivism. This is called their IED (Illusion Expecting Diversity).

Ever confident in the Progressive Commitment to Diversity, I remain

--Kommisar of Fatwas

I sympathize and identify with your Progressive Utopian Zeal, but I warn you, that just as Stalin Ghost made me flee from the ЯODINA, in the same way He is waiting for Christian Capitalism and its United States of America to collapse (thanks to Premier Obama), to come after your kind with a genocidal murderous Atheist fervor that will outshine the Holocaust, for He has no qualms at killing 1.2 billion Muslim souls.

He believes that Non-Atheist Progressives (aka, Libs and Muslims) are truly disposable.

Beware Stalin's Ghost Image.

To Joe McGinnis, Peeples Journalist--

HA! I'm vindicated by none other than Palin herself:

https://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=XdaGaG8z6U

HatTip&More at HotAir.

Now you must reveal the source of the doctored photos -- no, wait-- they must be real because they are real.
I can believe they eat Caribou, but I just have a strong suspicion that your picture of Sarah and the First Dude getting ready to eat a Sauteed Alaskan Kitten surely must be a photoshop job.

--KOOK

Further proof of Palin's deleterious boob effect on society.
boob tattoo1.jpg
iOTW