Favoring Good Witch Over Bad Witch Sends KOOK to Gulag

I realize my publication of this will cause me to be sent back to the Thought-Crime Gulag yet again.

good-witch-bad-witch.jpg

I just can't help myself.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:I realize my publication of this will cause me to be sent back to the Thought-Crime Gulag yet again.

Image .

I just can't help myself.

--KOOK

Kook....

I DENOUNCE YOU, I DENOUNCE YOU, I DENOUNCE YOU!

Seriously, does anybody have a spare house, preferably one in foreclosure, that they can drop on the witch on the right?

Kook...report immediately to Jiffi-Lobo for a full tuneup!

Boris,

I am already in much deeper trouble. At present I'm trying to trade a laptop dancer to Comrade Whoopie in exchange for my family arrested by Party Operatives during my prolonged absence upon suspicion that I had defected.

(The laptop dancer bears a striking resemblance to Anna Chapman, whose visage I think Comrade Whoopie ought to find irresistible and thus recommend to the High Party Officials to make the trade However, if they were to insist that I provide more "progressive" women for the exchange, I'm prepared to accomodate them.)

--KOOK

Fear not comrade commissar Kook, now that we have our hands on you we no longer need your family and they have been released no worse for wear (in fact they lost on average 20lbs. due to the healthy, Michelle Obama starvation diet we had them on).

We released them on the road outside the gulag and pointed them in the right direction. Traveling on foot they should make it home in a week or two.

We at the collective have limited capacity for Fairy Support. All of our positions are filled at the moment. Oh wait, are fairies and witches similar? If not, perhaps we can open another category.
gay_fairy_princes.jpg

The People's Comrade...........you just had to bring San Francisco into this, didn't you ?

Oh...I forgot ! Apparently, the Pelosi fundraiser went smoothly.

SF1.jpg
It is a good thing that the House Speaker desires to serve her constituency. It is not so ?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Fear not comrade commissar Kook, now that we have our hands on you we no longer need your family and they have been released no worse for wear (in fact they lost on average 20lbs. due to the healthy, Michelle Obama starvation diet we had them on).

We released them on the road outside the gulag and pointed them in the right direction. Traveling on foot they should make it home in a week or two.

Comrade Whoopie,

I felt confident the sight of those Progressive Women I was offering in trade would rapidly deflate your enthusiasm for a trade. I'm also happy to say my still-gorgeous (after 40 years) wife has returned in great shape. (People still ask me, "How in the hell did you persuade her to marry you?")

Now, back to the subject at hand. I need to revert back to my loyal-comrade personna before I get deeper into trouble.

Uh-oh-- someone just sneaked-up behind me and tightened my straight-jacket. I'll be on a diet of beets and roaches for at least a month.

I'm told that the warden at my gulag (the one who bears the uncanny resemblance to Rham Rod) will force me (as in Clockwork Orange) to watch the following video 24/7 for at least a week or until I find myself cheering for Cheney-Haters and 9-11 Truthers promoted by our party organ, the Huffington Post (the favorite "news" source of our esteemed leader):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5I03J1 ... r_embedded

I expect that being forced to watch this will cause me to vomit uncontrollably until I lose my will to resist and resume feiging agreement with pond scum party leaders such as the hateron (a moron who hates) in this video.

Of course I'll also have to learn to scream chants about how the tea-baggers are consumed with "hate."

Still clinging to my sanity for a few more moments. Where's my hemlock?

--KOOK

Krasnodar wrote:
SF1.jpg
It is a good thing that the House Speaker desires to serve her constituency. It is not so ?
Where is "scrotum man" a faithful Pelosi voter. do not leave out the faithful. Not wanting to contaminate my machine, so here is the linck, to look for yourself, WARNING NOT SAFE IN THE GULAG.https://www.zombietime.com/churchill_in ... h_26_2005/

Krasnodar wrote:
SF1.jpg

Communism does a body good don't it?

I'm so infuriated that I cannot think (if I were allowed to, that is). Thus I will resort to the People's Progressive Truth Generator:
kook, you are a price-gouging elitist because you think Michael Jackson was guilty!

Comrades,

Comrade KOOK did nothing wrong. Can you not see that the witch with the feminine looking attire is, indeed, the evil witch? Her clothing is sexist, and not in accord with a feminist's ideal of how a woman ought to look (nor the Mooslim ideal, either).

And the one with the green face is certainly the good witch, because green is the favorite color of the Mooslim world, and the Goracle, too, and feminists certainly cannot call her look sexist. By feminist standards, she is properly attired.

Leninka wrote:Comrades,

Comrade KOOK did nothing wrong. Can you not see that the witch with the feminine looking attire is, indeed, the evil witch? Her clothing is sexist, and not in accord with a feminist's ideal of how a woman ought to look (nor the Mooslim ideal, either).

And the one with the green face is certainly the good witch, because green is the favorite color of the Mooslim world, and the Goracle, too, and feminists certainly cannot call her look sexist. By feminist standards, she is properly attired.

Comrade Leninka,

I stand in awe at your teachable moment. You have restored my Faith in Progressivism and especially in Progressive Leaders. You enabled me to understand how my own ambiguity saved me from the Gulag.

How could I have so easily forgotten one of the pillars of our doctrine: that ambiguities enable us to be all things to all people. You have proven the old addage that even a blind squirrel can find an ACORN.

Your leadership in this teachable moment restores my Hope for Change. I now have a better understanding of how our Leader used Dialectic Ambiguity to be elected by appearing to be All Things to All People.

Now that I have unwittingly secured the loyalty and support of all those who thought I deemed the pasty colored witch (unfairly blessed with the 1.6 ratio) to be the "good" witch and the Earth-Loving-Green witch (unfairly cursed with the 1.8 ratio) to be the "bad" witch, it will be easier for us to use their support to enable the Earth-Loving Green Witch to help us to banish such sexist attitudes as "lookism" as well as to banish the genuinely "bad" witch unfairly blessed with the 1.6 ratio after we get our campaign of ambiguity into high gear between now and Nov. 2, 2010. Beauty is Ugliness and Ugliness is Beauty.

Finally, I better understand how our Leader used "transform America" to lure so many skulls full of mush to vote for Him under their assumption that "transform" meant "improve" America's commitment to equality rather than to make it into a Collectivist Paradise. Such ambiguities enable the very kinds of illusions Red Square so adroitly used in designing the cover of his book.

--KOOK

That's right sister Leninka, that prissy little so and so witch needs to go! I LOVE THE GREEN WITCH.

(o.k breath... now what was I doing... oh yeah... reading Betty Friedan)