Zionist Regime Repossesses People's Eco-Friendly Car

Comrades! A very important SIGNAL!

The Filthy Zionist Regime has sent the Repo Man and is holding the People's Car for ransom!

Do not believe the lies about "diesel" being put in the tank. It just more Zionist trickery! Everybody knows it runs on Hope™ and it only gives Unicorn Rainbow emissions from the exhaust which is good for the whole universe.

This has also been confirmed by The Janets, Hillary, and most importantly, Bruno.
No diesel. Repeat. No diesel.

Obama_Limo_in_Israel.jpg

A grave matter indeed, fuzzy comrade. It appears that the Zionist entity has stolen Premier Obama's dignity as well as his car.
This could potentially ruin his vacation totally serious working visit.
Picture above: the Obama twins

Re-education goulash wrote: Image
This is my evil twin. Which one of the two?

Anytime that evil Zionists make it yet again to escape people's justice I laugh my ass inside out for a week. Quite crafty. Nothing at all with these guys happens by chance.

OandN.jpg
What will these Juice come up with next? Have they no shame?

And we're onto the terrorist subterfuging of the limo!!

Fortunately, Fearless Leader has brought a spare -

Clown Car 2.jpg

The filthy Zionist fools have failed again.

The Party Image and the MSM thinks of all contingency plans to protect the optics of the Dear Chairman at all times.

beast in isreal.gif

Comrades,

Hasn't anyone noticed it was not an algae powered ZIL? Will Comrade Secretary put that on the next meeting's agenda?

Dear leader was most fortunate. Were he in one country over, this is more likely to have been his experience.

towed.jpg

In the Peoples gulag, we leave them for the next fortunate future driver to exploit ... just as our comrades in Cuba do.

gulag car.JPG