Finally equal equality- No vasectomy for you!

Gentlemen, don't start your engines. Unkle Joe needs to know a few things before you begin.

DEMS NOW LOOK TO REGULATE VASECTOMIES

A Democrat in the state House in Georgia has proposed the state regulate vasectomies, because “thousands of children are deprived of birth in this state every year because of a lack of state regulation.”

Rep. Yasmin Neal, a Democrat from the state's 75th House district, said, “It is patently unfair that the men can avoid the rewards of unwanted fatherhood by presuming that their judgment is more valid than the General Assembly while women's ability to decide is constantly up for debate.”

It is the place of the state to decide if you can or must procreate. The PartyImage knows best in all things.

All Praise Good Person Summer Wind Yesman O'Neal of People's Republic of Georgia! Brilliant video! Brilliant quote!:

[highlight=#f8f8f8]“It is patently unfair that the men can avoid the rewards of unwanted fatherhood by presuming that their judgment is more valid than the General Assembly while women's ability to decide is constantly up for debate.”[/highlight]

Congressperson forgets Roe v. Wade has been untouched since 1974 as established by the Supreme Court therefore a woman's choice to decide has been undisturbed for decades is 100% doubleplus Current Truth right as a Womyn's Right To Choose has always been, and right now, as we sip beet vodka, threatened and overturned repeatedly by ReichWing cartels and the Koch Bros.

And she is doubleplus correct: No man's judgement is more valid than the General Assembly. Everyone knows that...

Ya know darski, you keep amazing me with your posts! Your seemingly "deadpan" humor always knocks it out of the ballpark! Excellent post, my dear darski! I am now a fan of yours!

I say until we strike down the laws that currently prohibit women from undergoing tubal ligation surgery, vasectomies must be made illegal for men!

What?

It isn't any more illegal for women to undergo tubal ligation than it is for men to undergo a vasectomy?

Ummm...

Uhhh...

Anyone who disagrees with beloved People's Representative Neal is a RAAAACIIIIST!!!!!