Finding the Elusive Capitalist

True Capitalist DOA small.jpg
After so many years of his toxic radio, this Ghost from True Capitalist Radio has become one of the few capitalist classics.

I fear this luminary is teaching people to be capitalists through his free speech and unfiltered radio. We must search near and far for this radio phantom.

He has been very quiet for a few years so finding the origin of his transmission has come at a dead end.

While we attempt to capture the poltergeist, we must find ways to fix some damages he caused.

The illegal propaganda of selfish chaotic capitalism must be changed to the teachings of communist share and order.

We must get into the radio broadcast to spread the wealth of knowledge around to the poor. We can do it through podcast next Tuesday.

How do we find this enemy of the state? Anyone? I ask for volunteers!

I was actually a fan of his, mainly because of his rage-filled (and troll-infested) "Radio Graffiti" listener call-in segments. People would call in and accuse him of being a lizard, a Jew, hate on his grandma, play the Soviet anthem, accuse him of being connected with the Illuminati, call him a racist, play stupid songs, most of which hated on Texas (He lived and hosted the show in Texas), pretend to be gay guys with posh English accents who would listen to him in the tub naked, pretend to be the daughter of a welfare mom, and do all kinds of antics to get him riled up. He would get so mad that he would mess around with a trashcan full of empty beer cans to relieve his anger. I think that he was hosting a "Radio Graffiti" once and he got so mad that he had a heart attack. I suppose he died from the heart attack, or that he just decided to quit. I don't know what happened afterwards, all I know is he had a heart attack while hosting.

Comrades, I need more help. They say pictures are worth a thousand words. Which picture is correct for the wanted posters? Should I add 'Dead or Alive'?
True Capitalist.jpg
Ghost.jpg

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Comrades, I need more help. They say pictures are worth a thousand words. Which picture is correct for the wanted posters? Should I add 'Dead or Alive'?
True Capitalist.jpg
Ghost.jpg

Both are acceptable Comrade Loupe, but I'd put the top one in places with simple-minded folks. And I'd add "Dead or Alive" to it, just for the hell of it.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:Comrades, I need more help. They say pictures are worth a thousand words. Which picture is correct for the wanted posters? Should I add 'Dead or Alive'?
True Capitalist.jpg
Ghost.jpg

Both are acceptable Comrade Loupe, but I'd put the top one in places with simple-minded folks. And I'd add "Dead or Alive" to it, just for the hell of it.
I selected the top one and added 'Dead or Alive'.