FLATUS Outraged at Protocol Error

Sandwich_Michelle_Obama.jpg
Pub chain criticised for calorific doughnut burger

FLATUS Moo is outraged that a pub franchise is selling a double donut bacon double cheeseburger providing caloric quantities that exceed her daily mandates.

She's really pissed that she wasn't consulted in the taste test trials. She is enroute to London for "up close and personal" research to look into this oversight.

If she approves it they should name it The Fat Ass in her honor. If they do, I'm sure her fans on The View will make it go viral here in the States.

Comrade, they've tried to name it after her, but "mad cow" still carries a negative connotation in Britain.

Which one of these lovely ladies is exceeding her BUTTersauce allotment?
sojackiekennedy-e1281752342426.jpg

Pamalinsky wrote:Which one of these lovely ladies is exceeding her BUTTersauce allotment?

Which one looks like she was photoshopped into the picture?

As it requires satellite photography to capture the vast expanse that is FLATUS, none of them, but it's a good illusion.

In the article, Gulag Master Wakerman argues: "Why can't they include on the menu what the customer would need to do to burn all those calories off? In the case of this Double Donut Burger, around three hours of continuous running should just about do it. [highlight=#ffff00]I wonder how many people would still opt for the item knowing this[/highlight]."

I can think of at least one, Comrade Wakerman:

Pamalinsky wrote:Which one of these lovely ladies is exceeding her BUTTersauce allotment?
sojackiekennedy-e1281752342426.jpg
I don't know but I want all of those shoes!!!!