Found in rundown Boston suburb: Obama's Aunt

Found in a rundown Boston estate: Barack Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango

'Auntie Zeituni', who, with Uncle Omar, dropped out of sight after moving to the US, is backing the presidential candidate from her modest flat

This same multi-millionaire Barack who has made "my brother's keeper" a theme of his campaign, has his own brother living on $12 a year in a shack in Kenya, and an aunt in a slum right here in America. And he hasnt lifted a finger to help them! Glorious! This is also the same Barack Obama who over the years has given almost nothing to charity, But he wants to raise YOUR taxes. Rejoice! Change and hope is coming!

Yes, but did The One ever say "my aunt's keeper?" Huh?! Huh?! No! He didn't, did He?! Furthermore, the "my brother's keeper" theme refers to turning all Americans into the keeper of his brother. He never said He was going to do it Himself, did He?! You would actually expect the Chosen One to lift a finger, even for His own brother?! Besides, it all depends on what the meaning of "keeper" is! He might mean it like a zoo keeper who will keep all of his and our brothers locked up and fed their daily ration in their gulag cages!

ObamaMarx2008 wrote:This same multi-millionaire Barack who has made "my brother's keeper" a theme of his campaign, has his own brother living on $12 a year in a shack in Kenya, and an aunt in a slum right here in America. And he hasnt lifted a finger to help them!

Oh Comrade.....The Obamessiah has been searching for his dear aunt for years. She was very difficult to find....only an experienced investigative journalist from the United Kingdom was privy to this extraordinarily difficult technique to find his dear Aunt. This secret technique is demonstrated here.

Please don't tell anyone else about this technique until after this coming Tuesday.

Rundown? Don't you mean she was run down by the bus she was thrown under, along with Uncle Omar?