Frederica Wilson to Prosecute People Who Make Fun of Her

This Free Speech business is getting out of hand.

Democratic Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson asserted that people who mock members of Congress online should be prosecuted.

"Dose people who are online makin' fun of members of Congress are a disgrace, and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable [sic]," Wilson said during comments made Tuesday outside of the Homestead Temporary Shelter for Unaccompanied Children in Homestead, Florida.

"We gonna shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted," she continued. "You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America."

uh, uh, bbut.. I saw this man-pig person-pig on the Web, it was Trump! Trumputler-Big-Pig!

Trumputler, not Fancy Faddish Frederica. (btw, where is her zir(?) transvestite cocombatant, that whatsheritsface.. from Massa.. nay, Connectichusetts, that Rosy DeLauro, eh?)

But, splained freedom hero AOC, that's another, that's OK, because Orange Man isn't in Da House, but in Wide House, and not like inaugurated. Like, AOC added, off peoples and bye peoples and fro peoples. So, help me dog.

Evil Smiley...Jackaloplipsky would hold your beer in the GWONT Rev-o-lu-sion to FULL Glorious World of Next Tuesday, so you can toil even MORE in the struggle.

It was Popeatrix Hillary Alinsky the First who screeched "We are AMERIKANS and we have a right to disagree and criticize ANYONE!" So, what's with this elected Kimmisar unable to carry her own StateChurch of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer cross? What does this Comrade think...that Glorious World of Next Tuesday comes without suffering in the struggle???

Jackalopelipsky votes that Frederica Wilson must perform penance of listening to Pope Hillary Alinsky I screeching speech declaring our right to criticize and disagree with ANYONE! into full compliance.

holding your beer while forelock tugging,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Do not compare Frederica Wilson to "Macho Man" Randy Savage...

...Damn, I couldn't help it. Gotta pack things for the Gulag now...

Those who mock Congress will find that Frederica Wilson always gets her man.

rcmp.jpg

This reminds so much of the scene in one of these movies, A Clockwork Orange, or Catch 22, where a poor human is fused with a pig against his will and is squealing for his freedom.

Do any of you remember this?

Pam - I think it was 1973 "O Lucky Man" with young Malcolm McDowell. Alan Price and the Animals did the soundtrack and appeared in the film, too. It was one of the very few British movies dubbed into Russian and shown in the USSR. Probably because it painted a very scary picture of life in the West. This film was indicative of the shift from the earlier moral criteria towards the demoralization in the arts of the 1970s. But for us, Soviet kids, it was a window into the free world, with some decent rock 'n' roll accompaniment to boot.

In hindsight, it would probably be silly to watch it today...

Pamalinsky wrote:...where a poor human is fused with a pig against his will and is squealing for his freedom
Like Ned Beatty in Deliverance?

Red Square wrote:

Pam - I think it was 1973 "O Lucky Man" with young Malcolm McDowell. Alan Price and the Animals did the soundtrack and appeared in the film, too. It was one of the very few British movies dubbed into Russian and shown in the USSR. Probably because it painted a very scary picture of life in the West. This film was indicative of the shift from the earlier moral criteria towards the demoralization in the arts of the 1970s. But for us, Soviet kids, it was a window into the free world, with some decent rock 'n' roll accompaniment to boot.

In hindsight, it would probably be silly to watch it today...

Thanks, Oleg. I never would have remembered this movie myself. I was silly enough to watch it again, though. "Ah, I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now." (Bob Dylan)

I'm so heartened that you Soviet kids were able to see through that dirty window and am even gladder that you made it here to be with us, and us with you.

I just wanted to post these lyrics Bob Dylan wrote regarding this subject.

They wouldn't let me post the video itself.

So, here they are:

I see them as quite relevant to today.

Crimson flames tied through my ears, rollin' high and mighty traps
Pounced with fire on flaming roads using ideas as my maps
"We'll meet on edges, soon, " said I, proud 'neath heated brow
Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now

Half-wracked prejudice leaped forth, "rip down all hate, " I screamed
Lies that life is black and white spoke from my skull, I dreamed
Romantic facts of musketeers foundationed deep, somehow

Girls' faces formed the forward path from phony jealousy
To memorizing politics of ancient history
Flung down by corpse evangelists, unthought of, though somehow
Ah, but I was so much older then. I'm younger than that now

A self-ordained professor's tongue too serious to fool
Spouted out that liberty is just equality in school
"Equality, " I spoke the word as if a wedding vow

In a soldier's stance, I aimed my hand at the mongrel dogs who teach
Fearing not that I'd become my enemy in the instant that I preach
My existence led by confusion boats, mutiny from stern to bow

Yes, my guard stood hard when abstract threats too noble to neglect
Deceived me into thinking I had something to protect
Good and bad, I define these terms quite clear, no doubt, somehow
Ah, but I was so much older then I'm younger than that now

Source: LyricFind

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:...where a poor human is fused with a pig against his will and is squealing for his freedom
Like Ned Beatty in Deliverance?
Yes! Exactly like Ned in Deliverance! Disturbing.

Is this whole post anything like MANBEARPIG? I mean all the trigger words on this thread make me go to weird places I don't understand. It must have SOMETHING to do with Global Warming, I mean, like Climate Change. Just askin'.

Pammiealinsky, Great Dylan lyrics and yes! EXACTLY! Memorized politics from history. [because talking about today's politics is against the StateChurch of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer MORALITY and anyone talking about today's politics is going to Hell...and have their wikipedia page deleted...until he is obliterated from the face of the earth... and deserves all the punishment the Ruling Authority can administer...and then some...by people their constitutional protected anti-religion religion under the leverage of separation of religion and politics.]

See, why Jackalopelipsky needed Treatment in the basement of this fine institution. The anti-religion religion may have pushed that cultural leverage until their lever pole broke..".ooops...game over..out of time." Prince - 1999. The IRS is the collection plate for the StateChurch of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer. Taxes are penance for the guilt for the past sins according to the memorized politics of history....the methodology of philosophic illogic oppressing us. In the Holy Name of Separation of Religion and Politics????? FARCE!!

The fulcrum pole on that moral high ground 'authority' just splintered like the handles on Jackalopelipsky's numerous beet shovels.

ooops...game over..out of time...wink.

btw, how did that Wayfair return thing work? Did you like hire guys to come crate the sofa and ship it to Boston to oppose Trump? What did it cost? But who cares the COST...senseless penance and sacrifice are what's needed to oppose Trump. Right?? This was your time to play Jamie Lee Curtis in "True Lies" ..."I just wanted to be able to say I DID IT!...(oppose Trump to earn salvation in StateChurch of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer) Senseless penitents in the StateChurch are what inspired the Wayfair Walk Out. So anyway...iffn's you wanted to brag about what it COST YOU to oppose Trump buying beds from Wayfair so that traumatized and victimized kids have a BED TO SLEEP IN each night in an AMERICAN (spit) detention center. Easy for you to say not all non detained AMERICAN KIDS have a BED to sleep in each night....we gotta do senseless acts to oppose Trump...and I want to hear ALL about YOURS! Pammiealinsky...tell jackalopelipsky the whole saga of how you came up with the idea to oppose Trump and f'in' saw it through to the end. that's just truth to power, comrade.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Red Square wrote:Do not compare Frederica Wilson to "Macho Man" Randy Savage...

...Damn, I couldn't help it. Gotta pack things for the Gulag now...

Damn straight. You can't compare the degenerate Wilson to the High Esteemed Komrade Honorary Chairman Macho Man Randy Savage.

Take a look at this. The lazy, stupid Wilson just wanted to erase people's speech. MACHO madness ERASED the announcer's FACE!

He'll also give migrants a cuppa coffee in the big time:

Finally, if you're far away from your safe space, he'll have Mean Gene give you a crying towel. How nice is that?:

It's clear to any Komrade that Macho Man is the wave of the future, and Frederica Wilson is to be discarded to the annals of Past Truth. She wears the cowboy hat of oppression, whereas Macho Man wears the glasses that will soon edit everything you see so that it conforms with the Current Truth.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote: It's clear to any Komrade that Macho Man is the wave of the future............................Macho Man wears the glasses that will soon edit everything you see so that it conforms with the Current Truth.

Comrade Stierlitz, with the Wide Word of Wraslin and heroes like Macho Man to lead the way, our future will be so bright, we will have to wear shades.

Pamalinsky wrote:Is this whole post anything like MANBEARPIG? I mean all the trigger words on this thread make me go to weird places I don't understand. It must have SOMETHING to do with Global Warming, I mean, like Climate Change. Just askin'.
Hello, Pamalinsky, I am down at the South Pole at the moment, measuring Global Warming and receding ice caps but I will answer your question. I only have a few minutes to respond before the satellite passes out of #&($$@+++ NO CARRIER

It seems that Global Warming has been losing steam lately, because Trump. We need to reinvigorate the warmist movement with a new campaign slogan:

Make Anthropogenic Global Warming Great Again!

MAGWGA

Red Square wrote:It seems that Global Warming has been losing steam lately, because Trump. We need to reinvigorate the warmist movement with a new campaign slogan:

Make Anthropogenic Global Warming Great Again!

MAGWGA

Well, I just heard NYC Mayor Di Blasio come up with a new rhyme!

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN!

You know, (eh, eh, eh,) MAGA!

All he's gotta do is come up with a rhyme and he's gottum! Zing!

There you have it!

Rhymes matter dammit! Actual words, not so much.

Red Square wrote:... M[highlight=#ffff00].AGW.[/highlight]GA
Komrades! Not to forget, it's CAGW! CAGW, the Catastrophic AGW!

Red Square wrote:... seems that Global Warming has been [highlight=#ffff00]losing steam[/highlight] lately ...
Uh-oh...
I see, Komrade Direktor deserves some reeducation - here, in Yurop, and preferably: Chermany!

(um, admitted: Yurop's knuckledragging deplorables and reactionary stick-in-the-muds, plus their NNNAAAAAzist RRRAAAAAcist "new media", they caterwaul and laugh at (their words, Komrades, not mine) "climate hysteria".
Alas, what do those hicks understand of deadly kkkarbon, as it spirals up into the stratosphere?)

Beware of enemy propaganda!

Mystery item No. 1

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:Boy am I in trouble now...

Wilson_Savage.jpg
Yeah, but, whaddabout comparing herself to Miss Piggy? I'm sure Miss Piggy would be so jealous of all of Wilson's attention that Wilson would love her!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote: It's clear to any Komrade that Macho Man is the wave of the future............................Macho Man wears the glasses that will soon edit everything you see so that it conforms with the Current Truth.

Comrade Stierlitz, with the Wide Word of Wraslin and heroes like Macho Man to lead the way, our future will be so bright, we will have to wear shades.

Komrade Komissarka, I write that line with that specific white imperialist film in mind. A film which I totally did not like, as per State regulation, and which I definitely don't think could only be beat by Fritz Lang's Metropolis, or a film adaptation of that KKKapitalist tome Fahrenheit 451.