Freedom of Religion

Westboro_Baptists.jpg
Dear Leader (PBUH) cannot acknowledge Radical Islam anymore than he acknowledges Radical Baptists.

Let us focus on the correct issues of Climate Change and wedding cakes, and racist hate speech, and welcoming Syrian widows and orphans and leave the difficult issues to leadership...

Why did this guy check himself into a mental institute?

He looks OK to me!

God sent the IED's? Well, god's a woman-hater for doing such a thing, and he hates the Glorious People's U.S. Red Army! And I should know, I'm the He-Coon of the Women Libbers.

Comrade Putout wrote:.

He looks OK to me!

Please tell me who this guy is and then i will respond.
Forgive me if I am illiterate in this area but, I will still respond because I actually am an idiot.
Help! Sista Putout!

My spousal unit took a trip to Oman a couple of years ago. While there, he observed the architecture used amongst the proletariat. It consisted of cinderblock or plaster-encased walls without any consideration for windows or vents.

The residences were punctuated, after the structure was built, with holes for things like an air conditioner or just a hole to let the air in.

When my spousal unit inquired about this idiosyncrasy, he was told that it was up to Allah to determine whether this house would be spared high temperatures or not.

Apparently, this is exactly how they deal with their weapons, as well. They don't maintain them. That's Allah's job.

So, I'm thinking, maybe it's Freedom FROM Religion after all. That is, if you want to survive.

Just my 2 rupees.

[color=#C0392B]Pammie[/color] asked a good question when she wrote:
Please tell me who this guy is and then i will respond.
Forgive me if I am illiterate in this area but, I will still respond because I actually am an idiot.
Help! Sista Putout!
Pammie - I thought he was the guy who bought the long guns for Syed and Tashfeen - Enrique Marquez.
The happy couple enter the USSA...

Praise Allah (pbuh) Comrade Putout!

As it happens, I have no response for this guy. I hate his guts! But, thanks so much for the info. I really appreciate it.

Love,
Pammie

Comrade Ivan the Stakhanovets and Comrades, pleeeez, let us look beyond the issues of Climate Change, wedding cakes and all that racist nonsense and even leadership. Can we just examine just what is needed from us?
Convert to Islam or die
Now, on the surface of these demands, does it not seem rather reasonable, after all it has been the official policy of Democrats and progressives for a few years now. I ask the question: what if we met them half way, 50% or even 80% of all Americans convert or commit to stoning or beheadings. Would it not show the world that we are willing to make that effort to rid this nation of those Zionistic Cabalists and spit, Christian Faith Armagedonists who continue to destroy GIA.
We could finally make this Judeo Christian nation give up their evil practices much like the same way our politicians force us to give up things by making them extremely expensive. Would we not be a nation that could get along much better in world and with those who want to bathe in our blood?
Comrades, I propose a tax on Easter, Christmas, as well as set up and tax Judeo Christian free zones, Baptist free zones, Catholic free zones and at the same time offer incentives for anything that faces Mecca. Why should we as a nation attempt to destroy people who harbor beliefs different than ours, except homophobes, Christians, racists, conservatives, pro lifers, gun nuts, Jooos, Boy Scouts, smokers, talk radio personalities, Republicans, cake bakers, meat eaters, closed border advocates, bible thumpers, the "Donald" lovers, constitutional extremists and all those country western reggae bars. Comrades, the answer is to submit to our faults and just compromise a little of your beliefs, because when they are dead they simply cannot share our love and respect.

Peace, Love and sugar pop dreams

Pamalinsky wrote:Praise Allah (pbuh) Comrade Putout!

As it happens, I have no response for this guy. I hate his guts! But, thanks so much for the info. I really appreciate it.

Love,
Pammie

Excuse me Pammy, or any other Komrade for that matter. I keep seeing this PBUH acronym but I do not know what it stands for. I figured that first two letters stood for President Barack but that's all I got. Please reeducate me on this acronym, its' meaning has eluded me.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Love,
Pammie

Excuse me Pammy, or any other Komrade for that matter. I keep seeing this PBUH acronym but I do not know what it stands for. I figured that first two letters stood for President Barack but that's all I got. Please reeducate me on this acronym, its' meaning has eluded me.

"Praise/Peace Be Unto Him" or (sounds like) Poobah! ; • )

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Love,
Pammie

<off>

Comrade, Pammy speaks truth, but if I may elaborate:

Within the Religion of Peace, there is a Prophet, and if his name is mentioned either out loud, or in print, the faithful will pray a quick blessing on the prophet, by saying "peace be upon/unto him" which can grow tiresome in writing, hence the abbreviation (PBUH).

Here on the Cube, it is used in reference to his O'liness, the beloved one true provider of telephones, Hope and Change; Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH).

Thanks Pammy for setting this up.

Any questions? Yes, you under the barstool...

Thank you for your elaboration, dear Ivan. Sometimes, I just can't keep up. (Groan, Hiccup)

Which IED was it that God sent? The Lippes Loop or the Dalkon Shield?

Lev Termen wrote:Which IED was it that God sent? The Lippes Loop or the Dalkon Shield?

It was the stupidity of the American People! Ask Mr. Gruber.

Rethuglikkkans sent the Dalkon Shield.
Image George Bush and Rush Limbaugh thought it up, Ronald Reagan approved it. The first "accidents" were Herman Cain, Ted Cruz and that Rubio kid, Marky? Marcus? Marco? All minorities.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Rethuglikkkans sent the Dalkon Shield.
Image George Bush and Rush Limbaugh thought it up, Ronald Reagan approved it. The first "accidents" were Herman Cain, Ted Cruz and that Rubio kid, Marky? Marcus? Marco? All minorities.

Still, stupid American Grubers.

Comrade Putout wrote:.

He looks OK to me!

Enrique is far from OK. His attempt to cast himself as mentally ill may have failed with the FBI, but the detainees at Gitmo bought in, and we know what they think of witless misfits. He will now serve his fellow inmates by assuming the subhuman status of community goat.

Welcome to Gitmo Enrique.jpg

I found this prime example of the Religion of Peace Outreach Program today. It speaks for itself.

AngryAbdulresize.png