Full Body Scanner Controversy SOLVED!

I have it, Comrades!

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body
scanners at the airports. Have a booth that you can step into
that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device
you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none
of thiscrap about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a longand expensive trial. Justice would be quick
and swift..

Case Closed!

That is absolutely brilliant, Comrade Pamalinsky! Brilliant! The booth ought to contain an automatic incinerator to burn up the remains of whatever is left of the blown apart dirt bag.

The question is how to cause the explosive to detonate. I suggest raising the temp inside the booth to about 1,000 degrees. If there's no explosion after about 10 minutes, you're free to board the flight.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:The question is how to cause the explosive to detonate. I suggest raising the temp inside the booth to about 1,000 degrees. If there's no explosion after about 10 minutes, you're free to board the flight.

Oh, don't worry about that, Comrade Whoopie!
We got that covered.

The booth will be fitted with a SMART METER!

Comrade, Pamalinsky ~ This is a most brilliant idea, I've heard to date! Explosive dittos to you.

Thank you, my most beloved comrades. I love to "preen myself" in your praise!

Yeah, I know. But I, Pamalinsky, just can't handle, or want, the heavy stuff, like Vodka rations.
Way above my head! I prefer the wimpy stuff like Livingston Chablis 10.5 Blanc. I like to talk tough, and I mean it when I say it! But, I am really just a lovable little fuzzball! With explosive dittos in my head!

<PROG>

"lovable little fuzzball! With explosive dittos in my head!"

ah ha, another evil, ranting "DITTO HEAD"?! Comrade Maha Rushie is a permanent 'resident' in our home. And sssssssh, but I don't do the V either. Pukskies. чай льда (aka, straight iced tea) is my drink of choice.

Comrades, drinking vodka will kill you. It killed my father, it did. It took 84 years, but there's a teachable moment for ya. On the bright side, it saved a fortune on embalming fluid since he was already pre-pickled. And I bet if we dug him up today, he'd be fresh as a daisy.

Vodka IS embalming fluid, is it not? Thus, we are justpreparing for the future. Part of the "Obama Changeorama"! (I've tried distilling beets but the taste, texture and aroma still need work).

Actually, Comrades, I have found that Kook-Aid really does the trick! But, it's so expensive!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:<PROG>

And sssssssh, but I don't do the V either. Pukskies. чай льда (aka, straight iced tea) is my drink of choice.

I, Pamalinsky, knew that, my dear Fraulein. Just so you know I know. Please refer to my latest recommendation below, actually I think it is just above, now that I am editing my most recent post. Thanks for respecting my "cover."

You be "da babe," Fraulein Pulloskies!!