*Gasp* I Hope This Doesn't Become Viral

Where is the Obama Truthstapo!? SILENCE THESE PEOPLE, NOW!

Chairman,

These "right wingers" must be made to stop their unfounded accusations. Is the party of the "Culture of Corruption" casting our Progressive leaders as having been culpable in creating this "crisis"??
Everyone knows that the Rethuglicans are desperate and will say anything to make the proles believe they had nothing to do with the Greedy KKKapitalists on Wall St. But we know the Truth and the Obama will set us free (and hopefully send us some cash).

Careful....not only does TIME-WARNER have a copyright on the music, but I believe Crayola has a copyright and patent on the colors used in this propaganda! We must stop the radicals with just laws of property rights (that will eventually belong to the state).

Honorable Chairman, we must destroy defend all our progressive comrades and cover this story up like we covered Der Shlick Miester's real story up and replaced it with the Current Truth©!
(off)
Anyone else get a chuckle after listening to Bawny Fwank?

No, not this time (missed the Factor) he just pisses me off every time I see/hear him. One of the biggest blow-hard commies EVAR!!

BARF! PUKE!
THERE, I FEEL BETTER NOW. I JUST KNOW THAT MC PAIN VOTED THAT WAY BECAUSE HE IS SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA. HE JUST FORGOT THAT HE WAS AGAINST THE PORK, BUT THEN HE WAS FOR IT? OH...OH, I JUST DID A "THOUGHT CRIME" DIDN'T I? WHERE'S THE BLACK MARIA? I DON'T DESERVE TO DIG FOR THE GLORIOUS HOMELAND. I AM FOUL AND EVIL...PLEASE FORGIVE ME...YOU'RE RIGHT (OOPS LEFT), I DO DESERVE TO BE HIT WITH THAT SHOVEL. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT FOR THE GLORY OF THE PARTY ....YET!

Why didn't they make mention that Obama was #2 receiver of contributor of funds from Fannie Mae?

Private Pravda wrote:Image
No, not this time (missed the Factor) he just pisses me off every time I see/hear him. One of the biggest blow-hard commies EVAR!!

(off)
I can understand why. . . "Hbubub. . . wababababa. . . (indistinguishable liberalspeak). . . wabadawabada. . .

Politilemologist wrote:Why didn't they make mention that Obama was #2 receiver of contributor of funds from Fannie Mae?

Because Fox News is running a special now that is.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
Politilemologist wrote:Why didn't they make mention that Obama was #2 receiver of contributor of funds from Fannie Mae?

Because Fox News is running a special now that is.
<OFF>

eh? when??

Every time I hear about this damn bailout bill, I thiink of how all this trouble could have been avoided years ago if we had just followed instructions of The Revolutionary Tyler Durden, and imploded every building in Willmington Delware. Come on, you gather about 12 Space Monkeys, some nitroglycerin, and we are all back to sqaure one. Even Steven. At least that was the message I got out of the documentary Fight Club. Oops,...I forgot the first two rules. Shit.

Honored Chairman, this is a most distressing and vile slander to the Party that is being propagated. But isn't the main point being missed? There was no problem with the program in 2004 as our stalwart apparatchiks reported. Clearly this disaster was the fault of Bush and Bush alone!