Geert Wilders should be terminated!

My Comrades!

Long enough has this vile racist spewed his lies across the globe!

I mean, look at him!

He is white, which means he is a Racist.
He has blond hair, which means he is a Nazi Eugenicist.
And most of all, you, my American friends, should hate him because he speaks English with a funny European accent.
(The fact that I speak English with a funny African accent is of no consequence: because I am Black I am exempted from all such requirements.)

My Comrades! With your blessing I am sending a People's Operative to take him out.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

https://www.geertwilders.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1750&Itemid=1

A warning to America - Speech Geert Wilders, Cornerstone Church, Nashville, 12 May 201

vrijdag, 13 mei 2011

Dear friends from Tennessee. I am very happy to be in your midst today. I am happy and proud to be in this impressive church.

My friends, I am here to speak words of truth and freedom.

Do you know why America is in a better state than Europe? Because you enjoy more freedom than Europeans.

And do you know why Americans enjoy more freedom than Europeans? Because you are still allowed to tell the truth.

In Europe and Canada people are dragged to court for telling the truth about islam.
I, too, have been dragged to court. I am an elected member of the house of representatives in the Netherlands. I am currently standing in court like a common criminal for saying that islam is a dangerous totalitarian ideology rather than a religion.

The court case is still pending, but I risk a jail sentence of 16 months.

Last week, my friend Lars Hedegaard, a journalist from Denmark, was fined because in a private conversation, which was recorded without his knowing, he had criticised the way women are treated in islamic societies.

Recently, another friend, Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff, a human rights activist from Austria, was fined because she had criticised islam's founder Muhammad. She had said that Muhammad was a pedophile because he had married a 6-year old girl and raped her when she was 9.

Unfortunately, there are many similar cases.

I am especially happy to be in your midst because here I can say what I want to say without having to fear that I will be dragged to court upon leaving this church.

My dear American friends, you cannot imagine how we envy your First Amendment. The day when America follows the example of Europe and Canada and introduces so-called "hate speech crimes" which is only used to punish people who are critical of islam, that day America will have lost its freedom.

My friends, let us hope that this never happens.

Last week, we celebrated Liberation Day in the Netherlands. We celebrated the liberation from the Nazi occupation in 1945. Many American soldiers, including many young Tennesseans, played a decisive role in the liberation of the Netherlands from nazi tyranny. We are immensely grateful for that. Young Americans gave their lives so that the Dutch might be free. I assure you: The Dutch people will never forget this.

Unfortunately, however, the Europe which your fathers and grandfathers fought and died for is not the Europe we are living in today.

I travel the world to tell people what Europe has become. I wish I could take you all on a visit to my country and show you what Europe has become. It has changed beyond recognition as a result of mass immigration. And not just any mass immigration, but mass immigration driven by the dangerous force of islam.

My friends, I am sorry. I am here today with an unpleasant message. I am here with a warning. I am here with a battle cry: "Wake up, Christians of Tennessee. Islam is at your gate." Do not make the mistake which Europe made. Do not allow islam to gain a foothold here.

Islam is dangerous. Islam wants to establish a state on earth, ruled by islamic sharia law. Islam aims for the submission, whether by persuasion, intimidation or violence, of all non-Muslims, including Christians.

The results can be seen in Europe.

Islam is an ideology of conquest. It uses two methods to achieve this goal: the first method is the sword. Do you know what figures on the flag of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a country where Christian churches are banned and Christians are not even allowed to wear a tiny crucifix? There is a huge sword on that flag, just below the Islamic creed. The message is clear. Without the sword islam would not have been able to spread its creed.

The second method is immigration. Islam's founder Muhammad himself taught his followers how to conquer through immigration when they moved from Mecca to Medina. This phenomenon of conquest through immigration is called al-Hijra. My learned friend Sam Solomon has written a perfect book about it.

I had a copy of Sam's book sent to all the members of the Dutch Parliament. But most of them are worse than Saint-Thomas in the Bible. Thomas did not believe what he had not seen. Most politicians refuse to believe the things they see before their very eyes.

In Europe we have been experiencing al-Hijra for over 30 years now. Many of our cities have changed beyond recognition. "In each one of our cities" wrote the well-known Italian author Oriana Fallaci shortly before her death in 2006, "there is a second city, a state within the state, a government within the government. A Muslim city, a city ruled by the Koran." - end of quote.

How did the Europeans get into this situation? It is partly our own fault because we have foolishly adopted the concept of cultural relativism, which manifests itself in the ideology of multiculturalism.

Cultural relativism advocates that all cultures are equal. However, cultures wither away and die if people no longer believe that its values are better than those of another culture.

Islam is spreading like wildfire wherever people lack the guts to say that their values are better than the Islamic values.

Islam is spreading like wildfire because the Koran explicitly tells Muslims that they are "the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind" and that non-Muslims are "the worst of creatures."

Islam is spreading like wildfire everywhere in the West where political, academic, cultural and media elites lack the guts to proudly proclaim, as I believe we all should proclaim:

Our Judeo-Christian Western culture is far better and far superior to the islamic culture. We must be proud to say so!

Multiculturalism is a disaster. Almost everyone acknowledges this today, but few dare say why. Let me tell you why: Multiculturalism made us tolerate the intolerant, and now intolerance is annihilating tolerance.

We should, in the name of tolerance, claim the right not to tolerate the intolerant. Let us no longer be afraid and politically correct, let us be brave and bold. Let us tell the truth about islam.

Before I continue I want to make clear that I do not have a problem with people. I always make a distinction between the people and the ideology, between Muslims and islam.

Indeed, I have no problems with Muslims, but I do have a problem with the totalitarian Islamic ideology of hate and violence. The fact that there are many so-called moderate Muslims, does not imply that there exists a moderate islam. A moderate islam doen not exist and will never exist.

And because there is no such thing as a moderate islam, the islamization of our free Western societies is an enormous danger.

Only two weeks ago, the British press revealed how the so-called "London Taliban" is threatening to kill women who do not wear veils in the London borough of Tower Hamlets.

In some neighbourhoods Islamic regulations are already being enforced, also on non-Muslims. Women's rights are being trampled. We are confronted with headscarves and burqa's, polygamy, female genital mutilation, honor-killings where men murder their wives, daughters or sisters because they do not behave in accordance with Islamic rules.

Polls show that the influence of those Muslims who live according to islam's aggressive requirements is growing, especially among young people.

Among 15-year-old German Muslims, 40 percent consider islam more important than democracy.

Among Muslim university students in Britain, 40 percent support sharia. One in three of those students considers it legitimate to kill in the name of islam.

Christians are asked to follow the example of Jesus. Muslims are ordered to follow the example of Muhammad. That is why islam is dangerous. While Christianity preaches love, islam preached hatred and practizes violence. Hatred and violence for everyone who is not a Muslim.

Muhammad personally participated in the ethnic cleansing of Medina, where half the population once was Jewish. Muhammad helped to chop off their heads. On his deathbed, he ordered his followers to cleanse Arabia of all Jews and Christians.

To this very day, Christian symbols are prohibited in Saudi-Arabia. If you wear a cross in Saudi Arabia, they sent you to jail.

And now, Europe is beginning to look like Arabia.

Just today, a poll revealed that in Brussels, the capital of the European Union, half the islamic youths are anti-semitic. It is dangerous for Jews to walk the streets in Brussels.

If you wear a cross or a kippah in certain urban areas in Europe today, you risk being beaten up. In the capital of my own country, Amsterdam, a tram driver was forced to remove his crucifix from sight, while his Muslim colleagues are allowed to wear the veil.

In June 2008, the Christian church authorities in the Danish town of Arhus decided to pay so-called "protection money" to islamic so-called "security guards" who assure that church goers are not harassed by islamic youths.

On March 31st, 2010, Muslims entered the Roman Catholic cathedral of Cordoba, Spain, and attacked the guards with knives. They claimed the cathedral was theirs.

Last month, the bishops of Sweden sent out a letter to priests advising them to avoid converting asylum seekers from islamic countries to Christianity, because the converts would risk losing their lives.

In the Netherlands, the city authorities in Amsterdam register polygamous marriages. The authorities in Rotterdam serve only halal meals in municipal cafeterias. Theaters provide separate seats for women who are not allowed to sit next to men. Municipal swimming pools have separate swimming hours for men and women, Muslim lawyers do not have to stand when the judges enter court rooms.

Meanwhile Jews are no longer safe on our streets. In Amsterdam, the city of Anne Frank, Jews are again being harassed in the streets. Even political leaders acknowledged that life has become unsafe for Jews in Holland. Do you know what they said? They advised Jews to emigrate. Jews are already running for Israel. But I say: Jews must not leave, violent Muslims must leave!

What is needed, my friends, is a spirit of resistance.

I repeat: What we need is a spirit of resistance.

Why? Because resistance to evil is our moral duty. This resistance begins with expressing our solidarity to Christians, Jews, indeed, to all people worldwide, who are the victims of islam. There are millions of them.

We can see what islam has in store for us if we watch the fate of the Christians in the islamic world, such as the Copts in Egypt, the Maronites in Lebanon, the Assyrians in Iraq, and Christians elsewhere.

Almost every day, churches are arsoned and Christians are assassinated in islamic countries.

In a report on the persecution of Christians in the world, Archbishop Twal of Jerusalem, wrote recently- I quote: "In the Middle East to be Christian means accepting that you must make a great sacrifice. All too often and in many places, Christians suffer various threats. On some occasions, their homes and churches are burnt, and people are killed. How many atrocities must we endure before somebody somewhere comes to our aid?" - end of quote.

Indeed, how many atrocities before we come to their aid?

Rivers of tears are flowing from the Middle East, where there is only one safe haven for Christians. You know where that is. The only place in the Middle East where Christians are safe is Israel.

That is why Israel deserves our support. Israel is a safe haven for everyone, whatever their belief and opinions. Israel is a beacon of light in a region of total darkness. Israel is fighting our fight.

The jihad against Israel is a jihad against all of us. If Israel falls, we, too, will feel the consequences. If Jerusalem falls, Athens, Rome, Amsterdam and Nashville will fall. Therefore, we all are Israel. We should always support Israel!

Today, we are confronted with political unrest in the Arab countries. The Arab peoples long for freedom. However, the ideology and culture of islam is so deeply entrenched in these countries that real freedom is simply impossible as long as islam remains dominant.

A recent poll in post-revolution Egypt found that 85 percent of Egyptians are convinced that islam's influence on politics is good, 82 percent believe that adulterers should be stoned, 84 percent want the death penalty for apostates. The press refers to the events in the Arab world today as the Arab spring. I call it the Arab winter.

Islam and freedom, islam and democracy are not compatible.

The death of Osama bin Laden last week was a victory for the free world, but we will be confronted with Islamic terrorism as long as islam exists, because islam's founder Muhammad himself was a terrorist, worse than Bin Laden.

And here is another truth: The rise of islam means the rise of sharia law in our judicial systems. In Europe we already have sharia wills, sharia schools, sharia banks. Britain even has sharia courts.

In my own country, the Netherlands, sharia is being applied by the courts in cases relating to divorce, child custody, inheritance, and property ownership. Women are always the victims of this because sharia discriminates women.

This is a disgrace. This is not the way we should treat women.

My friends, I told you that we have just remembered Liberation Day to commemorate the young Americans and all the heroes who offered their lives to free the Netherlands from nazi tyranny. It would be an insult to them if we Europeans would give up that precious freedom for another totalitarian ideology called Islam.

That is the goal for which my party and I work day after day. And we are having success.

In the Netherlands, we are successfully starting to roll back islam. The current Dutch government is a minority government which can only survive with the backing of my party, the Party for Freedom.

We have 24 seats of the 150 seats in parliament and we support the government, in return for measures to prohibit certain aspects of sharia law.

We have achieved that the Netherlands will soon ban the burka and the niqaab.

We will also restrict immigration from non-Western countries by up to 50% in the next four years. We are not going to allow islam to steal our country from us. It was the land of our fathers, it is our land now, our values are based on Christianity, Judaism and Humanism and we will pass this on to our children with all the freedoms that the previous generations have fought for.

Let those who want to rob us from our freedoms, stay in their own countries. We do not need them. If you want to wear a burqa, stay in Saudi-Arabia. If you want four wives, stay in Iran. If you want to live in a country where the islamic ideology is dominant, stay in Pakistan, if you don't want to assimilate in our society, stay in Somalia. But don't come over here.

We are also going to strip criminals who have a double nationality - for instance Dutch and Moroccan, and who repeatedly commit serious crimes, of their Dutch nationality. We will send them packing, back to their homeland.

My friends, what the Party for Freedom has achieved, shows that it can be done. We can fight the islamization of our societies.

Dear friends, here is my warning. Make no mistake: Islam is also coming for America. In fact, it is already here. America is facing a stealth jihad, the islamic attempt to introduce sharia law bit by bit. Last March, a judge in Tampa, Florida, ruled that a lawsuit against a mosque and involving the control of 2.4 million dollars, should proceed under Islamic law.

My friends, be aware that this is only the beginning. This is also how it started in Europe. If things continue like this, you will soon have the same problems as we are currently facing.

Leaders who talk about immigration without mentioning islam are blind. They ignore the most important problem Europe and America are facing. I have a message for them: it's islam stupid!

My friends, fortunately, not all politicians are irresponsible. Here, in Tennessee, brave politicians want to pass legislation which gives the state the power to declare organisations as terrorist groups and allowing material supporters of terrorism to be prosecuted. I applaud them for that. They are true heroes.

Yesterday and today, I met some of those brave legislators. They told me that Tennessee in particular is a target of islam. Help them win their battle.

They need your support.

While Tennessee is in the frontline, similar legislative initiatives are also being taken in the states of Oklahoma, Wyoming, South Carolina, Texas, Florida, Missouri, Arizona, Indiana. It is encouraging to see that so many politicians are willing to resist islam.

This gives us hope and courage. I am not a pessimist. We can still turn the tide - even in Europe - if we act today.

There are five things which we must do.

First, we must defend freedom of speech.

Freedom is the source of human creativity and development. People and nations wither away without the freedom to question what is presented to them as the truth.

Without freedom of speech we risk becoming slaves. Frederick Douglass, the 19th century black American politician, the son of a slave, said - I quote - "To suppress free speech is a double wrong. It violates the rights of the hearer as well as those of the speaker."

I have already told you about my court case. This legal charade will not, however, prevent me from saying the truth. Never. I will speak out, even if they drag me before 500 courts and threaten to jail me for a thousand years.

The fact that we are being treated as criminals for telling the truth must not deter us. We are doomed if we remain silent or let ourselves be silenced. Let us not forget, this is our first and most important obligation: defend the right to speak the truth.

Second, we must end cultural relativism and political correctness. We must repeat it over and over again, especially to our children: Our Western culture based on Christianity and Judaism is superior to the islamic culture. Our laws are superior to sharia. Our judeo-christian values are better than islam's totalitarian rules.

And because they are superior and better, we must defend them. We must fight for our own identity, or else we will lose it. We need to be warriors for the good, because the good is worth fighting for. Neutrality in the face of evil is evil.

Third, we must stop the islamization of our countries. More islam means less freedom. There is enough islam in the West already. We must stop immigration from non-Western countries, which are mostly islamic countries. We must expel criminal immigrants. We must forbid the construction of new hate palaces called mosques.

We must also close down all islamic schools because educating children in a spirit of hate is one of the worst things imaginable. We must introduce anti-sharia legislation everywhere in the free world. Enough is enough.

Fourth, we must take pride in our nations again. We must cherish and preserve the culture and identity of our country. Preserving our own culture and identity is the best antidote against islamization.

And fifth, last but certainly not least, we must elect wise and courageous leaders who are brave enough to address the problems which are facing us, including the threat of islam.

Politicians who have the courage to speak the truth about islam.

Politicians who dare to denounce the devastating results of the multicultural society.

Politicians who - without political correctness - say: enough is enough.

You and I, Americans and Europeans, we belong to a common Western culture. We share the ideas and ideals of our common Judeo-Christian heritage. In order to pass this heritage on to our children and grandchildren, we must stand together, side by side, in our struggle against Islamic barbarism.

That, my friends, is why I am here. I am here to forge an alliance. Our international freedom alliance. We must stand together for the Judeo-Christian West.

We will not allow islam to overrun Israel and Europe, the cradle of the judeo-Christian civilization.

My friends, we will stand together.

We will stand firm.

We will not submit. Never. Not in Israel, not in Europe, not in America. Nowhere.

We will survive.

We will stop islam.

We will defend our freedoms.

We will remain free.

Thank you.

This character needs to be denounced on his bad hair alone:

geert_01.jpg

What a dork. All he needs is a red nose and some over size clown shoes. Still, he does serve our needs as an object of pure humiliation and we must suffer such fools until our Dear Leader is re-anointed as President for Life. Then the real fun will begin.

Obamugabe, why are you doing the horribly irresponsible thing of speaking the truth? Don't you know that it's dangerous and you won't be invited to the good parties? I mean, if you're in New York and you say something sensible then you'll be snootered.

I adore Islam, even, oh, hell, especially because of its totalitarianism.

That's why all Made Progs love Islam.

The only thing, and I try not to think about it, is that when we let its fascism succeed and strip away our freedoms, they will kill us too, as useful idiots.

But the nice thing about being a useful idiot is that you never know when it hurts.

Ask Pinch Sulzberger.

Father Prog Theocritus,
You provided an excellent example of useful idiot. Yes, Pinch Sulzberger, lord and master of the New York Times is the ultimate useful idiot. His image says it all:

pinch_sulzberger.jpg

Oh. My. God. Rasputin, is that Pinch or is it Al Franken? You know, the excellent prog who got into the Senate when our people, totally unfettered by ethics, law, or morality, counted the votes until they got the result that they wanted?

That's the progalicious way: never admit defeat, never admit you're wrong, for that would indicate that you're bowing to reality and the very basis of being a prog is the clinical insanity of thinking that our views will become reality, just because we hold them..

That's progitude for you. There is nothing so stupid or vapid or idiotic that we cannot insist on it being true. Because we we think it.

Thoughts don't really have consequences, any more than words do for Dear Odimbo's administration. Because it's all about the naked exercise of the will to power, which completely tramples decency, respect, values, kindness, and morality.

Which is how I like it. Because I'm a made prog and when I'm in public I strut like the popinjay that I am, but when I'm in private, those dark clouds of doubt come over me and I fear that I'm just a whiny, little, self-entitled martinet and punchinello without the moral authority to kill a cockroach.

But we don't talk about when I'm in private. A true prog needs and audience for everything he does, even serious stool time, because without other people paying attention, he wouldn't exist.

I'm a Made Prog. Which means that I don't exist alone in a room.

Father Prog,
"[highlight=#ffff99]There is nothing so stupid or vapid or idiotic that we cannot insist on it being true. Because we we think it.[/highlight]" This is the very essence of our beloved Progressive Media. Especially the New Yorks Times. Where would we be without it? Also, that is Pinch, but now that you mention it the resemblance to the Frankenweiner is striking,

Dear Leader Obamugabe and Comrades,
Why in Stalin's Heaven above and Dear Leader's Earth below would this Geert person pick Nashville Tennessee as a place to spout his Islamaphobia? I find this very disturbing and believe it should be looked into thoroughly.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote: That's the progalicious way: never admit defeat, never admit you're wrong, for that would indicate that you're bowing to reality...

And as the madest of all made progs once said: We pull reality out of our arses each day at 07:00.

Grigori E.R. wrote: Dear Leader Obamugabe and Comrades,
Why in Stalin's Heaven above and Dear Leader's Earth below would this Geert person pick Nashville Tennessee as a place to spout his Islamaphobia? I find this very disturbing and believe it should be looked into thoroughly.

Maybe a fatwa was issued from Al-Azhar that Country Music is anathema and all country musicians should be beheaded. I'll tell one of my proles to look into it immediately.

As for me - I have already banned all country music from Zimbabwe.

Obamugabe, are you quoting from my ABCDarian? (Where's Rex on this one?)

I did not, however, say "arse"; I said "ass." That's American. And for some reason it sounds a good deal dirtier than arse. And that's the way I like it.

Our Many Titted Empress taught me all about dirty. I cannot tell you about the times at the rancho and the things that woman did with Drano, toilet paper, a phone book, a hammer, and a screwdriver. No, she didn't make her own sickle; Empress is much too creative for that.

But as far as asses and our MTE goes, I think that I can quite definitively write the book.

Because I've seen her ass uncovered, a stippled sea like Tycho on the moon, and she once manfully, and I mean that in ever sense of the word, confided in me that she wanted an ass like the Mare Tranquillitatis. I offered to use my caulking gun or Silly Putty to patch up the holes so that she wouldn't have so many shadows on her ass, but she always refused. I think she was afraid of all the vermin living in the collups losing their homes.

That Hillary. Always so caring, so kind. Won't even be deloused. Well, when Bill lost the governorship in 1982, one reason was that our dear MTE smelled, well, rank. Well, if you were bacteria lurking in her private parts, wouldn't you put up a stink shield.

But back to our dear MTE.

"Theocritus," she blubbered, lost in her 15th Bloody Mary made with Rich White Rethuglican Virgin Blood, "What am I supposed to do? I have a right to be a centerfold for Playboy, you know. Everyone has rights. You know that. I have a right to your money; I have a right to your liberty; I have a right to your handing it over without resentment. It's all about the people, but I'm primus inter pares and so I win. As I always do.

Dear Hillary went on.

"You know it, right? RIGHT? Oh hell, I'm going to introduce a bill for Nail a Pig. If you're favored by nature, you get to spend 50% of your time bonking other well-accoutered people. The other 50% of the time you have to spend boning people you would cross the street to get away from.

"This is the only thing that I can think of that's worse than my complete confiscation of your money, and since I'm hot, horny and ready, that's just fine by me."Theo, where did you put the Turbo-charged Hildo-hyradmatic?"

Then Bruno couldn't hold it in any longer. He laughed so hard that he shit himself: "Hillary, Elsie the Cow has nothing on you. Nor does Francis the Talking Mule. Nor does Mr. Ed. And I wouldn't do you with latex and an autoclave."

Our MTE moved as though to rise, but the booze in her got the better of her, and I suppose it was also the ground-up $1,000 that I'd put into her drinks. She thinks nothing of spending a billion here, a billion there, but she's a cheap drunk. Only a thousand.

Not OUR money, of course--I took it from the old people to prepare them for the death panels.

Dear Obastard taught me that one. Eat the old; they're not working and it's child's play to keep them submissive. Say bingo cards at a poll, and they'll be there, voting to eat their grandchildren.

And keep the young healthy. The ones who like honest work, and I spit here, will find it somehow. They'll make the money, and we need to keep the predators healthy so that they can steal it.

And outrun the cops.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote: I did not, however, say "arse"; I said "ass." That's American. And for some reason it sounds a good deal dirtier than arse. And that's the way I like it.

Dear Father Prog

Zimbabwe was colonized by the British. Old habits die hard.

Obamugabe.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:I adore Islam, even, oh, hell, especially because of its totalitarianism.

That's why all Made Progs love Islam.

[highlight=#ffff00]The only thing, and I try not to think about it, is that when we let its fascism succeed and strip away our freedoms, they will kill us too, as useful idiots.
[/highlight]

But the nice thing about being a useful idiot is that you never know when it hurts.

Ask Pinch Sulzberger.

Father Prog,

This doesn't necessarily have to be so. Sure, they'll strip away our "freedoms" (the same as we strip away others "freedoms") in the glorious name of socialistic progressivism, but with a "religion of peace" twist. For the sake of our self-preservation, we will give them the illusion, or delusion; which ever you prefer, that we will accept their "religion of peace". This act will simply be made only for our self-preservation, mind you, as we progs don't seriously believe in fairy tale fantasies of pedophiles pretending to be "prophets" with some "god" word, and then marrying children only to rape them when they're a few years older.

We progs must draw the line somewhere! Just like we don't believe in Santa Claus, Barney the Purple Dancing Dinosaur, the Tooth Fairy, or Jesus Christ. Our only religion—the only true religion—is The Goremans Church of Climatology™ and the doctrine of Climate Change™.

But just like we 'fake' everything else, as made-progs do, so must we show our true colors when the "religion of peace" comes with their kufis on their heads knocking on our dachas:

We simply tell them what they want to hear. What they don't know won't hurt them because as the NYT once told us, in current truth and current wisdom, is that it's good to tell a lie when it doesn't hurt someone.

Being a Prog means loving Sharia, Peace and Can't-We-All-Just-Get-Alongness. And we all know that as all rivers flow to the sea all religions flow to heaven.

Me, I have built heaven with my own two hands, a Kalashnikov and the sacrifice of thousands of proles.

A sacrifice I was willing to make for the Greater Good.

I am the Prophet, the Messiah and the Creator of the destiny of the People's Utopia of Zimbabwe.

Hail Me!

Obamugabe.

Whinny, you're quite right. When I wrote that we'd be killed, I was in an unfortunate lapse from being quite drunk. Ask Joe Biden. When he's really drunk he'll tell you that Lord O cleans up pretty well.

Or maybe that's when he's sober. It's been reputed that Biden has said that the Obamas act like, well, white trash. You know, the self-importance, the entitlement, the thrusting, the brazenness, the graspingness. You know, white trash.

Oh. Sorry. Trash comes in every color. Some of it doesn't even get laundered by an Ivy League education.

Also Whinny, be prepared to abandon the First Church of Climatology whenever something even more grasping and illogical comes along. Remember those tests of the dogs in cages that were shocked randomly, regardless of what they did?

They just...lay there. Waiting for the next shock. It's like my allergies. At times I don't even try to do anything but endure the latest attack. Why bother?

That's what we need to do to America. Have the proles so accustomed to random viciousness that they are broken.

I see that the FBI is now going to go through your trash. The people who couldn't figure out 9/11 was coming. I see a glorious opportunity to seed your neighbor's trash with pernicious material, and when the ATF (which I hear is gloriously corrupt in Brownsville; I know an ex-agent) comes in raiding, you can while others are occupied rifle their goods and make it your pelf.

As long as the ATF, which, being as progeriffic as it is, hasn't broken into YOUR house and shot you, as it has done before.

We need Safe Prog neighborhoods.

But that would cut down on the back-stabbing, wouldn't it? Confusion abounds.

Obamugabe wrote:Being a Prog means loving Sharia, Peace and Can't-We-All-Just-Get-Alongness. And we all know that as all rivers flow to the sea all religions flow to heaven.
That's one definition but I prefer another.

Being a prog means never having to say you're sorry, pace Erich Segal. Who thought that that saccharine Love Story would yield up such a rich bounty?

That's why Castro never says he's sorry; the NYT never says it's sorry; the Rosenbergs never said they were sorry; Ahthony Weiner says he's sorry but despite the blubbering, he's not. I know him. He could hike through Pakistan and the lice wouldn't touch him. While he's in "therapy," he'll get carpal-tunnel and I hope his BlackBerry has unlimited data.

In fact, saying you're sorry is the mark that you're NOT a prog, because remorse is reflective and means that you didn't do it for the right prog reasons.

Or that you haven't been to Jiffy-Lobo lately.

I'm thinking of closing the Jiffy-Lobo franchise. We are entering an age of progitude so powerful that Groupthink will obviate it, and anyone who notices that not only does the emperor have no clothes but that the emperor is a fat, rotting, flatulent corpse will be vilified, marginalized, and ultimately nullified.

But that's just a blip in the road (thank you, Dear OEmptysuit, for that one).

Because the parade always goes on. Right over a cliff, but hell, why not? If we didn't march over a cliff, then real people with real jobs and real lives who didn't need to feel that they existed by stealing from, lecturing, and even killing innocent people, might, er, live real lives.]

You know, people who feel remorse, accountability, sympathy for the individual instead of a huge, gaseous imperative so vague that it can alter like a quick-change artist and savage anyone out of desire, instead of respecting others' rights. Because they don't have any.

And since I'm Father Prog, I insist on the total capriciousness of absolute power. What do earners want, anyway? Their money? Their lives? It is to laugh. Normalcy must be made sinister and abnormal, for it lets us freaks and pervs not worry about catcalls of hypocrisy.

But then that's okay. Weiner has showed that hypocrisy that would gag Linda Lovelace goes down like Godiva chocolate with him.

Wealth breeds independence. Education breeds independence. Thinking breeds independence.

Beef up the budget for the National Education Association. Some children are still able to think.

Father Prog,

Joe Bite-me... "sober"? That would be the exception. I don't think even those closest to him ever seen him "sober". It's a malapropism just to put "Bite-me" and "sober" in the same sentence. And imagine Joe Bite-me equating O'sheiße to being like white trash. The closest they'd ever come would be mulatto trash. But what does Bite-me know?

That's fine if the FBI wants to riffle through my trash. They'll only find chicken wing bones, watermelon rinds and empty bottles of Colt 45 Malt Liguor.

And Father Prog, Shitcago is ahead of the curve with gangbanger thugs already committing their random acts of violence, breaking the spirit of the common proles.

Indeed being a prog means never having to say you're sorry. And when you do say you're sorry, it's being sorry for being caught; not for whatever action was committed. Feigning humility is an art form with us progs that only the gullible will never know.

Yes, Whinny, I forgot that lemma to my axiom. You're only sorry when you're caught. And some very good progs are never sorry, such as our dear Many Titted Empress, Anthony Weiner, and of course Dear Oleader, who is never sorry because it's impossible for an empty suit to be sorry.

Did you know that Bill Ayers could get an empty suit elected? He can. He murdered three people and he got an empty suit elected.

Now this poses a question. I fervently hope dear Onobodyhome gets reelected because, like you, I despise a country which thinks it's bigger than I am, and I know for a fact, that as a made prog, I'm so big that I have an event horizon. And when he has managed to completely ruin this country, can we run his suit?

Is there a difference?