Germanwings Crash Blamed on FoxNews & Capitalism

Foxnews Crash.jpg
Influential funny-man and proponent of communism Russell Brand has revealed the root cause of the Germanwings crash in the French Alps last week:

“The reality is [Germanwings Pilot Lubitz] lived in a system that causes individuals to malfunction, because we have a lack of cohesion, a lack of connection and a lack of truth... We can never have that conversation properly because FOX News and big corporations benefit from things being the way they are.”
Comrade Brand also said:

“The reason Fox News can't be honest about what causes mental illness is that Fox News IS what causes mental illness. Fox News are the propaganda machine of capitalism – a system that separates us from one another and tells us the way to solve our individual problems is through purchasing, through buying things, through identifying primarily through our roles as consumers, not as active citizens or participants in society, members in communities that should care about others, but people who shouldn't be condemning those who are weaker, vilifying people that act in any way that's unusual."

It is not clear whether the mentally ill German pilot ever watched FoxNews, but we can be reasonably sure that he would have if he could have.

It's a shame our most zealous Party agitator looks like Charles Manson. Someone in Hollywood should recommend him a good plastic surgeon to make him look more like the leader of the world's proletariat, Lenin.

Russel_Brand_Manson_Lenin_Crazy.jpg

I thought they looked rather distinguished, needing only a good ski-cap to complete the look that drives the ladies wild...

Of course, comrades, it was so simple that it took a simpleton like Russel Brand to open our eyes to the truth! What do the Boston Marathon Bombers, the Underwear Bomber, all of the other bombers, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, Boko Haram etc. all have in common? The all watch Fox News!
And Fox News is controlled by Jooooos . . . so . . . you know . . .

Thank you for opening my eyes, Red Square. I have long suspected that Brand was the grandchild of Charles Manson. I realize now how much he looks like Lenin. Cut his hair, give him a black suit, a glass coffin. Dead ringer.

When was Russel Brand ever 'funny?'

'Stupid,' yes. But 'funny?' (Other than his Fox comment, when did this guy ever generate a laugh?)

Konservative_Punk wrote: ....Comrade Brand also said:

“The reason Fox News can't be honest about what causes mental illness is that Fox News IS what causes mental illness. ...

I tend to agree with Komrade Brand. Take Hannity <spit> for example. I feel like my head will explode watching ignoramus loyal party member guests talking over and shouting at Tea Bagger guests <spit> when they oppose the party narrative.

Gummipuppe wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote: ....Comrade Brand also said:

“The reason Fox News can't be honest about what causes mental illness is that Fox News IS what causes mental illness. ...

I tend to agree with Komrade Brand. Take Hannity <spit> for example. I feel like my head will explode watching ignoramus loyal party member guests talking over and shouting at Tea Bagger guests <spit> when they oppose the party narrative.
Agreed, although it does cause one to wonder what caused mental illness prior to FoxNews. Perhaps the People's Ministry of Information should commission a billion rouble study to determine how Roger Ayles and Rupert Murdoch were able to infect countless millions retroactively. Before conservative media, who were the propagandists for capitalism? If these new revelations are accurate, which I have no doubt they are, then we can safely assume that America's Founders were all mentally ill due to reading the early FoxNews propagandists John Locke, Edmund Burke, and Adam Smith.

I'm still puzzled how Ted Cruz could be at the controls of that plane, and still be on the streets of Amerikkka today...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I'm still puzzled how Ted Cruz could be at the controls of that plane, and still be on the streets of Amerikkka today...
That is because of his magical arts which he obtained when he made league with the Devil.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I'm still puzzled how Ted Cruz could be at the controls of that plane, and still be on the streets of Amerikkka today...

Don't all commercial airliners come equipped with Cruz control?

otto pilot.jpg
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:

Don't all commercial airliners come equipped with Cruz control?

I'm pretty sure the Koch Brothers had tampered with the avionics before it took off.

Konservative_Punk wrote:....it does cause one to wonder what caused mental illness prior to FoxNews. ...
Wonder no further. It was kaused by regularly attending Christian church services, attending publik skools that actually required students to study the Constitution, membership in the Boy Scouts and the Girl Scouts, and listening to Ronald Reagan's speeches.