Glorious Random Thought To Make Your Day More Gooder

Good morning comrades, in preparation for my daily toil at the Peoples Pork Collective ™ I had a thought inspired by a book I'm reading.

It goes something like this:

The capitalist ideals of independence, truth, justice and honor are merely an illusion... For we are simply animals whose only destiny is to help fulfill Dear Leader Obama's next five, seven or twenty year plan.

So rejoice in this very progressive collectivist thought and head to work with a warm, fuzzy feeling knowing that your doing your part for Dear Leader and the group.

He knows whats best ya know...

Pictured below is another great leader who knew what was best for his subjects....

Leah luvs Darth.jpg

BTW: The new digs are sweet, I had hoped for indoor plumbing and an open bar but eh... I'll wait for that wonderful Utopia....

Comrade Utopia must still be in Jibby-Lobo for I haven't seen him since the last party at the Rancho, nevertheless, I like the way the princess Prole is sucking up to the Elite Comrade Nader... or whoever. But, what is that little snibble behind him up too?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Utopia must still be in Jibby-Lobo for I haven't seen him since the last party at the Rancho, nevertheless, I like the way the princess Prole is sucking up to the Elite Comrade Nader... or whoever. But, what is that little snibble behind him up too?

I'm not sure what he's up to, but the look on his face is very leering and creepy isn't it?

Creepy, indeed! Must be a teabagging teabagger. You can tell by the lust in his eye eyes as he watches the vixen caressing comrades finger between her wet, luscious lips.

oops

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Creepy, indeed! Must be a teabagging teabagger. You can tell by the lust in his eye eyes as he watches the vixen caressing comrades finger between her wet, luscious lips.

oops

Oops indeed! You have placed an impure thought in my pure head... Wishful thinking? Of course the racist Tea Bagger would be welcome to watch... someone must show them how its done!

Leah luvs Buffoon.jpg

May the rubber galoshes be with you.

Das Boot, Jack Boot, reboot, free booter, boot legger...Sorry, my mind slipped into free association mode.

Leninka wrote:May the rubber galoshes be with you.

And may the forced taxation be with you as well!

Leah luvs Buffoon and Leninka.jpg

This is the closest to being a princess I'm ever going to get.

Leninka wrote:This is the closest to being a princess I'm ever going to get.

WRONG...

Leah luvs Buffoon, Whoopie and Leninka.jpg

OH, Comrade Buffoon! That's lovely! I didn't know Princesses were so, er, uh, knowledgeable, shall we say.

Leninka wrote:OH, Comrade Buffoon! That's lovely! I didn't know Princesses were so, er, uh, knowledgeable, shall we say.

Ridiculous.jpg

This is the most glorious of glorious photos of the unveiled Comrades! Who knew the real Buffoon was dear Leader himself! I am so privileged to see this exposure and the caressingly touching of our own Princess Leninka - Leia.

I should've know it was Dear Leader hiding under that boot. All that talk by Buffoon of running the hog collective and butchering swine...that was just code speak for what he planned to do to those rich piggie capitalists.

I am pleased that everyone is so very pleased, equal pleasedness for all! One quick note for Comrade Whoopie, you do not run the hog collective, it runs you!

unrelated silent thought: I wish the state would move the road closer to my humble hovel. It takes me three hours to mow with a 72" zero radius John Deere!...

That's three hours I could have been DNC... (Drunk Naked Cubin')

Mowing Buffoon.jpg

If you think today was double-plus good, comrade, wait until Next Tuesday™!

100% Infidel wrote:If you think today was double-plus good, comrade, wait until Next Tuesday™!

Isn't it Next Tuesday ™ everyday?

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
100% Infidel wrote:If you think today was double-plus good, comrade, wait until Next Tuesday™!

Isn't it Next Tuesday ™ everyday?

It is, with the exception that in some way it will be better than last Tuesday™