Glorious World of Next Tuesday is HERE!

Comrades REJOICE!!! WE HAVE WON!!!!! According to the Wall Street Journal, there are now more people in Government than in construction, farming, fishing, forestry, manufacturing, mining and utilities combined! Click here https://online.wsj.com/article/SB100014 ... 82108.html and PRAISE STALIN! WE DID IT! Now where the hell is my free stuff!

Comrade,

It will take some time to get all the free stuff out to free stuff warehouses, and to catalog everything. Then the necessary application forms to include race and ethnicity back through seven generations, income levels, tangible and real property, purchasing habits, and consumption amounts for the last seven years.

Once these easy-to-follow forms are completed distribution should begin within the next six months depending on the needs of the many as opposed to needs of few.

UUUGH! But we have MORE people working in the government. Should not this process go FASTER?

The Glorious World of Next Tuesday ™arrived on a Friday, just as Obama predicted it would. Praise be his magical thinking powers.

Government workers union decrees speed of distribution by how often breaks take place, mandatory vacations, diversity training...

Is this an April Fool's anekdot? And if not, why did the Twitter feed say that it's now next THURSDAY? Blasted capitalist tech tools.

Regardess, this is the most beneficial thing to have happened since we learned how to Save Daylight! Now Obama has ensured us that we have 3 extra days to save for that inevitable "rainy day", or sunny day if we use all the stored daylight.

QUICK UPDATE: Oh, for Biden's sake...I guess I read the twitter feed wrong. It does say Tuesday. It's still a blasted capitalist tech tool, though, which I use to monitor the Cube only to get Comrade Putin's updates.

Just in:
Obama's Birth Certificate Found!
The Associated People's Press reports that after careful examination by experts, President Obama was, in fact, born in Hawaii. This find has ended the speculation of wide eyed, maniacal birther's that...

April Fools Comrades

Comrade Царевна is correct. This is the Amerikan day for much "Joe Foolery". I hate to rain on Comrade Ted State's parade, but we still have that silly document "the Constitution" to contend with. The Reich Winger's keep throwing that rag in our faces. The Glorious World of Next Tuesday and total control by We the Government cannot begin until that out dated document is gone.

That practical joker Buffoon called me early this morning screaming that the Tea Partiers were in open revolt. He said they were hanging commies in the street. There were even sounds of gunfire in the background. When nobody replied to my frantic emails and I couldn't get Red Square on the phone I started to worry.

Long story short, I spent the entire day hiding under my bed and worse than that, I wet myself when the trash hauler dropped a dumpster out in the parking lot.

(April Fool's Day my ass!)

Grigori E.R. wrote:Just in:
Obama's Birth Certificate Found!
The Associated People's Press reports that after careful examination by experts, President Obama was, in fact, born in Hawaii. This find has ended the speculation of wide eyed, maniacal birther's that...

April Fools Comrades

Comrade Царевна is correct. This is the Amerikan day for much "Joe Foolery". I hate to rain on Comrade Ted State's parade, but we still have that silly document "the Constitution" to contend with. The Reich Winger's keep throwing that rag in our faces. The Glorious World of Next Tuesday and total control by We the Government cannot begin until that out dated document is gone.
Indeed! All that indecipherable, more than 100 years old language, ugh.