The Godfather to rename Chicago airport after Obama

Obama_Airport_Ohare.jpg
Godfather Rahm Emanuel will rename O'Hare Airport for Dear Leader's accomplishments. This is also his election year, but who cares? He is doing something for equality. Dear Leader is pleased that some effort is made for him, and will probably give his blessings to the Godfather after a good game of golf.

I thought, why stop there when you can rename all airports? You know there is too many airports named by capitalists. We should rename them to represent our communist ways. Join me to rename airports like the Love Field Airport into Pinkie Field Airport.

In the tradition of honoring previous Glorious Communist Leaders (Stalingrad, Leningrad), why not rename the City of Chicago itself: 'Obamagrad' ?

Good idea, komrade Punk. I am getting thrills up my leg just thinking about it! O'Hare airport should be renamed, "Alinsky International Airport," in honor of the glorious father of the revolution which began in Obozograd Obamagrad, formerly known as "Chikago." Midway should be renamed, "Blagojevich Airport," in honor of the state's glorious Chikago Demokrat machine governor who put Komrad Glorious Leader's senate seat up for sale.

Konservative_Punk wrote:In the tradition of honoring previous Glorious Communist Leaders (Stalingrad, Leningrad), why not rename the City of Chicago itself: 'Obamagrad' ?
The Korrekt way to spell that is, of course, Обамаград!