♪ Goin' off the rails, 'Bama's crazy train! ♫

ObamacareTrainWreck.jpg
Comrades, we must pay no attention to the non-consecrated media when they make their foolish claims about Dear Leader's fully funded free healthcare program! These Tea Party reich wing wackos are coming out of the woodwork, claiming that Obamacare is a train wreck! Can you BELIEVE their audacity (not to be confused with the audacity of hope) and silliness?

WE know that it's only going to increase taxes on the One Percent, and as far as I'm concerned we should be taxing ALL of their money from them anyway! But I'm preaching to the choir speaking to the Party, I know.

Finally, we get free health care for everyone, and all the Rethuglikkkans can do is Sequester and raise a big helpless hoopla. So if you come across one of them trying to convince someone that Obamacare is going off the rails and about to cause the destruction of both the middle class and the economy, just do what we always do when we disagree - SHOUT THEM DOWN!! Who do they think they are, anyway?!?

Rethuglicans are trying to tell the masses of uninformed that the Obama Train To Redistribution Healthcare Monies is crash. It is not true!! As is plainly clear, the Obama Train is still on the track and stealing monies..... helping the peoples!

"Metaphors For Obama!" bumper stick will be available in the Peoples gulag by noon, a week from next Tuesday.... or so.

trainwreck.jpg

Once again, I have to agree with Fraulein. The "evil ones" are desperate players now, in need to call the Obama Express a crazy train. They are liars and will not stop The Obama Train and the Progressive victory we all seek in The Midterm Revolution.

I always agree with Fraulein Frankenfeinstein - much like Pinkie and her shovel, it's just safer that way.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I always agree with Fraulein Frankenfeinstein - much like Pinkie and her shovel, it's just safer that way.

I am so pleased at the growing wisdom of the peoples at the Cube. Awards all around!

There was supposed to be a bridge, but the guvmint forgot to build that ....
Dr-O-Train_wreck.jpg

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein - Your selection of engine #777 (triple-7) is quite fortuitous, indeed.

As you may recall, in the movie Unstoppable Earl's dumb-ass brother Randy is responsible for the creation of a 'coaster' - an unmanned slowly moving train (triple-7) that soon becomes a speeding out of control train. Earl is not responsible for this disaster but we all know he kinda had something to do with it. Dear Leader
finds himself in much the same situation. Congress is responsible for this upcoming health-care disaster (Obamacare) but we all know Barry kinda had something to do with it.

So it's Randy's fault!

randy-n-barry.jpg

Fun fact - I was married to Jason Lee in the 90s...

It was the best two weeks of my life!

earl-n-me.jpg

Comrades,

I am assured by Dear Leader that a minor correction - maybe two - is all that's needed to prevent a train wreck.

Head-on.jpg

Here in the glorious state of Oregonistan, our Guv is a Dem Doctor. The Dems have owned Oregonistan for many years, so Progress is in quite an advanced state. They have been working on agreements with Obama to make government healthcare a reality like a teenage wet dream.

The good news is, the Train Wreck hasn't hit any of the new entitlements. The only parts affected are the parts that were originally for the elderly. The Train Wreck has plainly piled up in the Elderly Care Section, as can be seen by the overhead photograph-

train-wreck-thru-building.jpg

Perhaps as the wreckage is cleared away, things will improve.

Problem is, presently the only people available to clear the mess are the sick and elderly, and we are really lousy and impoverished help (with short life expectancy).
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 5/1/2013, 11:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Adding more smart ass stuff as I think of it.

Comrade Putout wrote:Fraulein Frankenfeinstein - Your selection of engine #777 (triple-7) is quite fortuitous, indeed.
LOL!! You have NO idea how fortuitous!! :)

ObamacareHereItComes.jpg
And here it comes! Comrades, such a glorious time to be alive (and hopefully healthy!).

Soon, those rich one percenter private care physicians will be a thing of the past, all insurance will be government insurance, and all health care will be government health care! Much as it is in Cuba, the USSA and all Americans will finally have the health care system we deserve!

And we will have our own private physicals.... physicians "assistants" as dear leader promised.

ObamacareDataCenter.jpg
The Obama Administration announced today that the data center for Obamacare is nearly complete, amidst Teabagger claims that the database housing virtually all information known about every American citizen is insecure and will be prone to fraud and identity theft.

Obama spokesbarker Jay "Carney" Carney barked that, "There's nothing to see worry about here, folks, your data is secure and safe in the hands of the federal government, especially with the IRS in charge."

PatientNavigators.jpg
Patient Navigators First Graduating Class, above

Carney also stressed that "patient navigators" to be hired by the Department of Health and Human Services will be highly skilled professions, since they're liable to come from the ranks of Planned Parenthood, ACORN, and other outstanding examples of American professionalism, and that they, too, can be trusted to have every scrap of medical and other information about all Americans at their fingertips. Carney mentioned that, while they won't have criminal background checks done on them, and they aren't required to have a high school diploma, he's sure that all of our social security numbers, tax records, and medical records will be safe in their trusted hands.

"Obviously, President Obama would never entrust the nation's citizens' most personal information, which will all be localized in the new Federal Data Hub, to anyone other than honest, upstanding community organizers like himself," stated HHS Secretary Kathleen Sibelius, as the press conference drew to a close.