Town in Colorado creates bounty for government drones

Once again, some citizens of Colorado has thumbed their nose at federal authority by attempting to create a bounty that will be given to any one who has a valid drone hunting license. This display of dissidents openly and willingly attempting to damage government property and undermine their own security for the selfish reason of desiring privacy (that actually causes insecurity in the homeland) can NOT be tolerated.

hillbilly21.jpg
The Colorado citizen in it's natural habitat
First it starts as landowners unjustly firing on low flying drones over their property (property that shouldn't really be theirs because they have stolen it from Native Americans), but then, after being emboldened by this outrageous disrespect of our glorious leaders, they will develop their inferior thoughts into more resistance.

However, the FAA has released threats warnings to the people of Colorado reminding them that shooting at drones could cause them to crash at a playground or on a school and that anyone caught shooting at a drone will be charged on a federal level for destruction of "public" property.

Despite these friendly warnings, the drunk and high (due to marijuana legalization, another blatant disrespect for federal laws) rabble are taking to the fields and firing at anything that moves in the air.

F6CC1AF9-8CBA-4425-8C3F-AE0C58D775DC_mw1024_n_s.jpg
Federal casualties in the matter are mounting
Jumping on the bandwagon, capitalist fiends are attempting to encourage this behavior by selling "Drone Calls" to the public.

The call is a small electronic device that repeats words like "Tea Party", "Bomb", "White house", among other ramblings including but not limited to threatening comments towards federal government and patriotic slurs.

Some hunters have found that merely flying a "Don't Tread On Me" flag has been more than adequate in drawing them in, but the debate if it its sportsmanlike or even legal to bait them is raging.

Hopefully the matter will be resolved after a little more pressure from government and the participating citizens are investigated heavily by the IRS.

ACME Drone Caller.jpg
Talk about a coincidence, Comrade - I just got mine yesterday!

NoDrones.jpg
Anybody got no plans for the weekend? I'm thinking about a bit of off roading...

Being the pirate that he is [color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/color] wrote:Anybody got no plans for the weekend? I'm thinking about a bit of off roading...
R.O.C.K. - may we please finish eating before you neutralize our waiter?!

sushi-for-lunch.jpg

CarlosDangerDogs.jpg
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, having some Carlos Danger Dogs™, are we?

Happy National Hot Dog Day, comrades!

I'm very concerned that we would have bounty hunters bringing in noses or tails from innocent drones that were not flying over Colorado.

Well partners: How do we weight them and tag 'em. I sure it won't be long for some dad burned drone cruelty person will show up ....no doubt about the amount of shots and if the dang thing suffered before dying. Why hell, if this thing gets media coverage with the same rabid fervor of liberal hysteria that it deserves, it could dang well turn into a scandal that could destroy all efforts to destroy gun safety advocates.

Everyone do your part to protect our Dear Leader's drones!
catdrone.png

Captain Craptek wrote:
READY FOR DUTY!

Battle Ready.jpg

Did Comrade "Little Debbie" Putout turn in Party form 78-34-62539-ASW to request a "Battle Ready" certificate from the Politburo™ before checking out a Party Panzer™?

Got to find a taxidermist who knows how to properly mount one of these things. Theres a spot on my daughter's bedroom wall that just might be big enough.

Heading home after the hunt. Beet vodka time!
Hunt_Flak.jpg

Where's Marvin the Martian when we need him?

He's probably making last minute adjustments to the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Now if we could just talk him into aiming it at De(b)troit.

The Party should determine if the Kulaks' only target of intent is flying mechanical drones, or biological two-legged drones sent by dEar Leader to usher them into the World of Next Tuesday. Remember, this is the state where the majority of county sheriffs told the State Presidium that they refused to keep the proletariat safe and enforce dEar Leader's wishes on gun control in the state. This is also the state where the ungrateful running dogs of Western imperialism have recalled two of the Party members most responsible for the common sense gun laws recently passed by the Presidium. So, it is not beyond possibility that these reactionaries would put a bounty out on the government drones officers of the Committee for State Security that dEar Leader and Comrade Holder send to enforce the edicts lunatic ravings well thought out requests of the wannabe King the greatest pResdident in the History of Everything (according to his unofficial historian [but true, nevertheless])

At first glance I thought this was another Weiner post.

We advise caution while using the Acme Drone Caller and Look-Alike Drone Camo Beanie.

drone beanie.jpg