Gwyneth Paltrow, "I can't speak properly..."

President Obama at Gwyneth Paltrow Fundraiser: Democrats Should Feel "Sense of Urgency" Over Midterms

The actress hosted the President in her Brentwood backyard, gushing to Obama, "You're so handsome that I can't speak properly"...

Looks like a speech and clothing disorder as well!

i-forgot-how-to-dress-myself-1.jpg

i-forgot-how-to-dress-myself-4.jpg

i-forgot-how-to-dress-myself-2.jpg

i-forgot-how-to-dress-myself-3.jpg

tovarichi-meets-gwyneth.jpg

bob-ross-paints-tovarichi-forever-alone.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow.png

Good take, Sista Putout, on the "girly-girly" helpless little girly-girl ego-inflating statement by Gwyneth "working mother" Paltrow.

Thing is, before I do a full frontal response, can you tell me who the guy is with the paint pallette, beard and full "fro" who says, "Want to hang out with me, dude?"

I'd appreciate that. It could make all the difference in my reply, then, again, it might not.

Thanks,

Pammie

Pamski, denounce yourself. You clearly don't watch enough government funded tv, and could have sacrificed Big Bird to Mitt Romney....

Point your Google's toward Bob Ross and/or Joy of Painting....

Not that I ever watched that tripe....

Hollywood fascist Gweneth Dumbeth on Ebola Boy

Obama-toilet-paper.jpg

"so cool he's hot, a centrifugal force commanding attention so ruthlessly that it appeared effortless, reducing everyone around him to a sidekick, and the girls in the front rows to jelly"

Tovarichi wrote:Pamski, denounce yourself. You clearly don't watch enough government funded tv, and could have sacrificed Big Bird to Mitt Romney....

Point your Google's toward Bob Ross and/or Joy of Painting....

Not that I ever watched that tripe....

Doh! Yeah, I remember that guy! Thanks, Tovi. When I used to watch TV I swept past him while channel surfing. I dunno, maybe it was the beard. Just couldn't watch.

BTW, since eliminating TV from my life: No more high BP, no more vomiting, no more stomach pain, no more panic attacks, no more bleeding eyes. It's been, dare I say it, a Godsend.

Do I admonish myself? Well, why not? If it serves my purposes.

TheFineReport.com wrote:Hollywood fascist Gweneth Dumbeth on Ebola Boy

Obama-toilet-paper.jpg
Nicely played, Mr. Fine.

Komrade Soviet Mike,

I really appreciate your effort in supplying this video. Really. But, when it started with the phone calls I just couldn't bear it. Really. Still, your submission is appreciated from one who has submitted videos I just know no one watched.

Keep it up, Mike!

TheFineReport.com wrote:Hollywood fascist Gweneth Dumbeth on Ebola Boy

Obama-toilet-paper.jpg

Bloody brilliant LOLOLOL

Gwyneth Paltrow Fundraiser Fun-Raiser for President Barack Obama:

Paltrow said to Obama: "You're so handsome, I can't speak properly," to which Obama replied, "No matter-- Not needed for humming."

--KOOK

Chairman Meow wrote:
obamapaltrow.jpg

O.K., Like, you know, I, you know, knew I didn't need to like, you know, show up like, you know, totally nude for this fundraiser but, I did it to show my true, honest, real sincere sincerity for Obama's goals.

I mean, like wow, man, isn't that what total frontal nudity is all about?

Your pal,

Gwyneth Paltrow, (AKA Blythe Danner's wild daughter, star of Butterflies are Free. A big hit on Broadway back in the day)