Hank Williams, Jr., Scores with Onside Kick

Hank.JPG
Comrades, singer Hank Williams, Jr., dissed Dear Leader, comparing him to Adolph Hitler (for those new to the political scene, this is NOT BushHitler) and declared that not only are Dear Leader and Comrade Biden "The Enemy", they're like the Three Stooges.

One wonders if Comrade Nanski Pulanski is implied in the Three Stooges comment, but we may never know, since Williams, Jr.'s song "All My Rowdy Friends" - which has opened Monday Night Football since 1991 - has been forthrightly removed from ESPN's Monday Night Football.

The Horror, comrades, the Horror.

I knew I didn't like country music.

ROCK, are you sure that you interpreted this right? I thought that Hitler would be Boehnerstein whereas Netanyahu would have been Obambi.

Father Prog, that's exactly what I thought initially, but then I read approximately 17 coverages of it, all from the mainstream media, and sure enough - it was the other way around. He even said he supports Herman Cain, and you KNOW how ridiculous THAT is! We already have an African American in the White House!! And according to Vice President Biden, He doesn't even talk like one - whereas Herman Cain, well, you know.

Has anyone alerted Attack Watch on this? It should be illegal to compare the president to Hitler, unless the President is a Republican. Then it is the highest form of patriotism.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Has anyone alerted Attack Watch on this? It should be illegal to compare the president to Hitler, unless the President is a Republican. Then it is the highest form of patriotism.

And no one shows our patriotism for the emerging U.S.S.A. better than we Progs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua45SaQ ... r_embedded

We can relax that the drive-by media has managed to render the opinion of the Tea Party lower than any other group in America. Well, groups such as atheists and people like that. Now to make them lower than child molesters.

Which is what they are, you know; anything that has a chance to upset this very comfortable ride we're having must be destroyed. So they are, by fiat, child molesters. Taking a child to a city where there is a Tea Party event is child molesting and should be reported to CPS.

Comrades, we do have a problem. I have reported many things on https://www.attackwatch.com and as I said, I was redirected to Baby Barry Bama's donation site. But I have so many things to report. I was driving in Imperial, Texas, and saw that someone had spray-painted an abandoned sign, "NO BAMA." I fingerprinted it with an eye to his execution but it was too long.

I reported it but then there is the endless giving. And don't we do enough? I never tell the truth; I hate America; I am precious beyond belief; reality is my enemy; what's mine is mine and what's yours we'll talk about.

I'm a Perfect Prog and I'm doing enough.

Father Theo,
As being an aspiring mindless bastard, I could only think of one improvement to the brilliance of your last paragraph......

Instead of " What's mine is mine and what's yours we'll talk about ", maybe this ?

" What's mine is mine, what's yours I have plans for."

After all, this is Dear Leader's " raison d'etre ", is it not ?

Beheading!!! How dare this little dribble, anti-Obama mutter such mutterings about our glorious leader!?

Krasnodar, I quite like your line.

Let's add it to this little jewel, which I actually heard a progressive say to a man who objected to her sticky-fingered ways: "Government is what we decide to do together."

A brief pause, and then, "I'm sure you understand why."

If there seems to be yet resistance, "Let us reason together and I'll call some friends at ATF to help 'splain things to you."

Finally, "Government is what we decide to do and you have to endure."

Then, "Government is what we give you and if you find fault with it, it's your problem...."

Then, "Goddamned ray of light showing off the pig sty!"

A Quote from the honorable Judge Fraulein Pulloskies:
Beheading!!! How dare this little dribble, anti-Obama mutter such mutterings about our glorious leader!?

Hey Fraulein... That's Mr. Little Dribble, if you please.

And who's anti-Obama ? He's the head of The State, yes ? Of course yes !

And is it not The State's job to re-distribute others earnings as it sees fit ?

Therefore, Dear Leader is just being transparent to his subjects... which is us.

So .........

Problem.... I don't see a problem. None to be found . Zilch.

That is of course you are out to give poor Krasnodar the " Trotsky Special ".

Hint: It's not the next train to Verkhoyansk.

Krasnodar, were I you, I would not mess with Fraulein. I happen to know what she can do with her formidable endowment. In her own way, she's as bad as Pinkie.

Thx. for the heads-up.

I took the precaution of loading up my trusty spoon with a big scoop of corbomite.

It's not for nothing that she's Judge, Colonel, and Fraulein!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Krasnodar wrote:Father Theo,
As being an aspiring mindless bastard, I could only think of one improvement to the brilliance of your last paragraph......

Instead of " What's mine is mine and what's yours we'll talk about ", maybe this ?

" What's mine is mine, what's yours I have plans for."

After all, this is Dear Leader's " raison d'etre ", is it not ?

Very nice, Kras....

Now get back in your cattle car before you miss another train! I purged you weeks ago and some how you keep slipping out of line.

After all.... I have "plans"

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Krasnodar, I quite like your line.

Let's add it to this little jewel, which I actually heard a progressive say to a man who objected to her sticky-fingered ways: "Government is what we decide to do together."

A brief pause, and then, "I'm sure you understand why."

If there seems to be yet resistance, "Let us reason together and I'll call some friends at ATF to help 'splain things to you."

Finally, "Government is what we decide to do and you have to endure."

Then, "Government is what we give you and if you find fault with it, it's your problem...."

Then, "Goddamned ray of light showing off the pig sty!"

Ergo...

Source of All Moral Good & Law Giver = God
God = Power
Power = Government
Government = God
Government = Source of All Moral Good & Law Giver

One must never question God and One must never question Government (at least not Liberal Govenrment....but that is another post).

Goldstein, I see that you have found the Prog Faulty, or Fawlty, Equivalences. Bear in mind that it is iniquitous and might hurt someone's fweewings and damage his little self esteem to insist on absolute equivalence. After all, nothing is really the same as anything else, is it? Of course now. Our glorious mosaic, the wonderful diversity.

So this means there is no need for, well, good math. There is no true equivalence so there is no transitive relationship. This means logically of course that there are no syllogisms. As you brilliantly pointed out.

Let's carry this one step farther. Karl Marx is the finest political philosopher in the history of mankind who opened our eyes to the injustices around us.

Where did I find that? In Das Kapital. Who wrote Das Kapital? Marx. See how nicely that goes?

So between my begging the question and your refusal for exact equivalences or implication, we can put a flim-flam on anyone, especially anyone educated by our Glorious Department of Education, which is doing a splendid job of making sure that no one can read or reason, or knows history.