Happy St. Pancake's Day!

Dear Collective Friends,

As my friend, Colonel 7.62 has carefully marked this date on all your calendars, you know that today is the anniversary of my martyrdom at the hands of the oppressive Zionist State, through the hands of their American puppet masters.

As is traditional in Olympia, today is celebrated with much rambling speech making, sign waving, and organized spontaneous protests designed to induce collective shame over the actions of the illegal state of Israel, and the capitalist war mongers at Caterpillar. I urge you all to celebrate this day and show solidarity with the plight of Hamas and the Palestinians by consuming a stack of pancakes, and making rude phone calls to Caterpillar.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go join Obama for a round of golf, and remind him of how the illegal Zionist state sabotaged the nuclear reactors in Japan.

Happy St. Pancake's Day everybody! We in Olympia Collective will celebrate as usual, with many recriminations directed towards Israel, complaints that the lawsuit against Caterpillar was thrown out, and much denouncing of Zionism and the Juice. Later, we show our solidarity with Hamas, and support for oppressed Muslims everywhere by denouncing the United States, eating pork and allowing our women to wander around unveiled, and even drive cars, and speak to men without permission.

OH, I DO LOVE OUR TRADITIONAL CELEBRATORY'S, COMRADETTE GHOST! We started early this morning gathering around the gulag public pool, which unfortunately was filled with wild feeding fish, who caused much fright. But thanks to the medic, who had chosen not to drink so much, we were fine.... in time.... but I digress....
happy whatever Comrades!

I celebrated this solemn day quietly, by meditating in the traditional Progressive style....

goo1.JPG

Happy St. Pancake's Day Brothers and Sisters. So good to see you again Rachel. Don't be such a stranger. I know you are a ghost and all, but we need your inspiration Comrade.

You have a large group of fans here at the NC Kollective. We even named our old tractor Rachel in your honor.

As is traditional in the heavily-Jewish island-state of Mercer Island, WA, I demanded my communal-living female create unleavened cakes of flour and water in a pan... for these so-called pan-cakes. There was syrup and a joyous round of song praising dear Leader for the benefits of having barely enough sugar from our beets to create the syrup.

I denounce Comrade Car for inducing laughter beyond state limits.

Opiate of the People, that brought to mind a wee tune I once heard - "I can see clearly now".

Grigori, a tractor, name after dear Rachel. Why did I not get the memo?! ( I am never getting the memos!!) That is a very fetching & delightful thing for us to do.

I denounce naming of tractors! Naming tractors indicates a de-facto ABILITY to name tractors, or ownership. All belongs to Obama and the Government, Komrades. I am greatly disappointed.

Now, it's beet planting season, everybody back to work or go hungry this winter.