Discovery of a Long Lost Relative of a Super Model?

washington_crossing_the_delaware.jpg
Could This Painting Have Really Actually Included a Long Lost Relative of Pajama Boy?

In the famous painting Washington Crossing the Delaware the artist depicts Washington standing out as the predominant figure – not only the tallest, but also the most striking (two rays of light shine on him, and the bright red in his cloak immediately pulls the eye in). Like ancient Greek sculptors or the Renaissance artist Michelangelo, the artist purposely exaggerates the stance of his subjects (in this case Washington) so as to achieve a stunning emotional impact. By taking the artistic license to portray Washington in a much smaller boat and in such a heroic stand, the artist shows Washington as the indefatigable leader of the Patriotic forces in their darkest hour.

A person viewing the piece is so drawn to Washington that the other faces in the boat are just passing shadows that barely register. That is until now.

It appears upon closer examination of the famous painting that the artist may have actually included a long lost relative in the work of our most recently made famous super model for his current work promoting Obamacare. I.B Waxing, a janitor at the Metro Art museum where Washington Crossing the Delaware is displayed, was the first to notice the striking similarity. "I was just sweeping up the area as I always do by the painting and happened to look up and said, dang if that just isn't him in the boat," Mr. Waxing said, "I told the curators later on they should have a look for themselves."

"We were to be honest frankly quite shocked at the resemblance," museum curator Artie Snobbish told The People's Cube, "but since their is no historical records of the names of the models the artist had chosen to use, it will be next to impossible to actually determine if there is a genetic relationship." So unless more information is forthcoming, we for now will just have to let our readers decide for themselves upon reviewing the famous art piece to determine if Pajama Boy has not only been a part of our most recent history, but that his modeling genes and good looks, may have also been a part of our past history as well.

I can confirm that it is indeed Pajama Boy's Great-Great-Great Grandfather, Pajama Pants!
After all, he's the only one going along for the ride without doing any work.

Perhaps we need a Pajamas in History thread ....

Alamo_Pajamas.jpg

Why the hell not??
PB Lincoln.jpg
Pity Pajama Boy couldn't talk Abe into signing up
for O-Care before JWB showed up!
Might just have saved his life!!

PB CLS.jpg
"Does O-Care cover disfigurement by scalping??
Hell yeah it does!!"

PB MARAT.jpg
"Wow Marat! You signed up JUST in time!
That was cutting it close alright!"
PB SOCRATES.jpg
"Honestly Socrates, tastes fine to me,
now put your signature on the dotted line
& we are DONE!"

Anyer Marx wrote:Perhaps we need a Pajamas in History thread ....

Alamo_Pajamas.jpg
Oh, I am so glad you have included Healthcare Greeting Girl in your portrayal of People's His/Herstory. Fame is so evanescent these days. Let us not forget ... unless ordered to do so by central committe and/or Common Core. (Is no accident, comrades that both have same initials.)

RedDiaperette wrote:
Anyer Marx wrote:Perhaps we need a Pajamas in History thread ....

Alamo_Pajamas.jpg
Oh, I am so glad you have included Healthcare Greeting Girl in your portrayal of People's His/Herstory. Fame is so evanescent these days. Let us not forget ... unless ordered to do so by central committe and/or Common Core. (Is no accident, comrades that both have same initials.)

Just like Captain Craptek! Ahhh....makes me feel so wanted.