Has the "Tide" Turned on our Obama?

POLL: Has the "Tide" turned on Obama?

You may select 1 option

obamasad2.jpg
Ruh, roh..... Comrades. Has the tide turned on our dear leader? After reading the numerous hateful comments directed at our Leader on a worthless local cbs SPORTS website in Los Angeles it would seem to be. First of all, this headline made me sick. [quote] NFL Fans To Obama: Jobs Speech Shouldn't Cut Into Season Kickoff[/quote]

That BIASED headline is absurd, but the comments were even worse! Comrades, they read like a knife through the heart, so hateful. They just blame our dear leader Obama for EVERYTHING! Just a sampling.
Why doesn't he perform his speech during halftime?
Or just run the teleprompter across the bottom of the screen during the game?
Why do we need to watch him read it when we can read it ourselves?
He has no clue what it's gonna say.
So, after almost 3 full years, and a consistently 9% unemployment rate (which factors to almost 19% in real-world numbers), we can expect that the messiah-in-chief will actually come up with ANYTHING useful?
Football is more important than any of the nothing this guy will have to say.
O'Bozo has been in office for almost three years and he has destroyed jobs, not creating a single one, except maybe the 16,000 IRS agents he wants to enforce the unconstitutional O'BummerCare act. His speech will be more of the same BS about shovel-ready jobs, infrastructure, blah, blah,,,,need to get this idiot out of office!
Comrades, can't you just feel the racism oozing out of all the racists? They obviously hate Obama because he's black, I can't think of any other reason; but those hateful bigots sure can.....
We need jobs, we need him to do his job. NEITHER of which equate to a campaign speech during a primetime sporting event.
This is ego, pure and simple
If Obama was serious about creating jobs he would lay down his plan in writing and let it be scored by the CBO. This is nothing but a political stump speech and a retread of his failed ideas.
I wouldn't be as concerned about the nearly 70-1 comments in favor of HATING on Obama, if our comrades could mustard something better than "priorities" as their best defense.....
Really? It's just a game. We need a jobs initiative in this country, and Obama wants to lay out his plan to do so. Priorities, people!
Job plans for families vs one football game?? Duh, not a difficult decision. #priorities
Get over it.
The response was immediate, and decisive...
Priorities?
Where were Obama's priorities when he was vacationing up at Martha's Vineyard playing golf the last couple of weeks? Obviously his concerns over his golf game and rubbing elbows with rich, fat-cat donors were more important than all those millions of hungry unemployed workers with mouths to feed.
Come on people, Obama is the worst president we have ever experienced as Americans. Time to move on.
While I realize that this is only a small sampling from a worthless city like Los Angeles (small city, and they lean right there anyway.....don't they?), we still need to cheer Obama up, he's sad!...
obamasadface.jpg
And while I had earlier criticized our comrades weak responses to the hate filled comments, there was one comrade, who hit the racists right back in their faces. You got to get in their faces, just like Obama said, this comrade does that, and it would make Barrack happy!
bush had 3 times as much vacation time as our current pres at this point in his first term, something like 230 days for W compared to 70 days for O. might need to do a little research before you bite your tongue off there, loony. and i believe one of the last golfing outtings he had was with…um…oh yeah! John Boehner! so, um, not really sure what you're getting at. as for your wonderful quote which you made up, he caves to every GOP desire, so i'm REALLY not sure what you, your lunatic friends at Fox, and the Tea Baggers really have to complain about…oh wait. i forgot what color he is. i just want to say that i voted for him because he's white!
Let's turn the tide BACK for Obama comrades!

Comrades! We cannot let this happen! The solution is simple. His Excellency™, Dear Leader will tape his jobs bulls--t speech. We will order our Useful Idiots™ in the state-run television networks to play it during the halftimes. If they refuse our request... well... I hear it is starting to get a wee bit cool in Siberia this time of year.

HAIL OBAMA!
--
ZB

People will soften when the new Jobs Plan starts flowing.

jobs plan.jpg

Don't if there is a joke in there or not but the cattlemen's network is saying that R-CALF is reporting that the EPA declared hay to be a pollutant at one livestock facility.

Dear Leader at work putting the rest of us out of work.

Komrad Phobianov wrote:Don't if there is a joke in there or not but the cattlemen's network is saying that R-CALF is reporting that the EPA declared hay to be a pollutant at one livestock facility.

Dear Leader at work putting the rest of us out of work.
Comrade, you didn't specify whether it had to be a good joke or not.

haypollution.jpg