Here's a book to burn

(off, off, off, off, off)

Hello fellow comrades,
I have wanted to get this one out for a while now, but something has always pulled me away from it, so I have to make it short.

I read Ayn Rand's book "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal". It makes a great argument as to why capitalism works, why communism/altruism is evil, and some other topics, like war, business discrimination, and philosophy.

Some have claimed it to be an "Atlas Shrugged" supplement. I thought it more an "Atlas Shrugged lite". In the book I read it from, the latest copyright was 1967, and there are a few lines in there which age it, but the nice thing about this book is, it can be read at any time, and still have relevancy, and boy howdy is it strong.

It's short and composed of each chapter being an article she (and a few others) wrote on the subject. If you are looking for a book you can read with a lot of time in between each chapter, or with each one bearing little to the next chapter,this is perfect. I know if I see it in a book store (probably have to order online), I'm definitely going to buy it, and prove capitalism works ;).

My dear, if not foolish, comrade - dare you say such? Utterances of "communism/altruism is evil" will get you thrown in the gulag... at best. Our fuhrer doesn't approve of verbalization of praise for evil capitalist! The resounding that "capitalism works" is a guarantee that Rhom Emmanuel will show up on your doorstep, cleaver in hand... or guillotine in tow.

After all, where is Ayn Rand now?!!

There's a reason I said (off), put it in red, enlarged it, and put multiple "off"s in there.

I am quite surprised to see that you have found time away from your indoctrination studies to read such a book.

When you get your own copy, please whack Gollum over the head for me with it, will you?

A liberal academic elitist, in the process of denigrating my use of an online university, made the statement that I "argue and write very well... if only your opinions were correct. That's why you need to go to a real college. The professors would tear you to shreds is seconds and then you'd see how things really are in the world." Screw that noise. I'm doing just fine blasting moonbat students in the online discussion forum while still working for my own paycheck and living in something besides an ivory tower. As for seeing the world for how it really is- I just laughed.

I suspect that if your university comrades saw that book, Comrade Commissar, you would be summarily purged like the reactionary kulak that you are. Good luck, E. I hope you survive.

"indoctrination studies "

Is that in and of itself, subversive?? I fear for our comrade. Download a copy of Rules for Radicals . . . as a book cover for said subversive readings.
Image No need to thank me. The masses must stick together. . . . unless the Obamski death squad instructors show up.

[quote="Commissar_Elliott"](off, off, off, off, off)

I have always admired you Commissar Elliott, and just wanted to share this with you. As you know, I am new here and often find it difficult to separate my commentary from my "kommentary". Perhaps you went through this yourself. I take this horrific onslaught quite seriously, myself. But, I thought you might enjoy this!

Monday, Jan 18, 2010 20:19 EST
Pelosi: "We will have healthcare -- one way or another"
I would like to offer a musical tribute to our most esteemed princess, Nanski Peloski on her comments today regarding the upstart, Scott Brown's possible election. I do miss, at least in this clip, her crazy hand jive.

One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha
I will drive past your house
And if the lights are all down
I'll see who's around

One way or another I'm gonna find ya
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'll getcha, I'll getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha

And if the lights are all out
I'll follow your bus downtown
See who's hanging out

One way or another I'm gonna lose ya
I'm gonna give you the slip, a slip of the lip or another
I'm gonna lose ya, I'm gonna trick ya, I'll trick ya
I'm gonna trick ya trick ya trick ya trick ya
I'm gonna give you the slip

I'll walk down the mall
Stand over by the wall
Where I can see it all
Find out who ya call
Lead you to the supermarket checkout
Some specials and rat food, get lost in the crowd.

Ah, music to my ears.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:There's a reason I said (off), put it in red, enlarged it, and put multiple "off"s in there.
I know, and I've noticed that, my dearest comrade, I know. I want to do the very same thing! Where the hell does a comrade draw the line! Actually, we both know that we can simply shut off the shut-off thingy offered at each post. Why don't we do that? You've always been one of my favorites. And, I haven't heard from you for a long, long time. I think I may have gone over top here, please forgive me. Just say, which I think you did, you don't want to visit the site anymore.
Sorry for tracking you down like this, but, I truly miss your input.