Hillary is Feeling the "Urge"

No, not that way! You guys hear the name Hillary and manly feelings rush to the surface. Or womanly feelings if you go that way. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump on Nov. 8, 2016. That's 1,176 days ago.

Yet here she is!

Hillary.jpg

While traveling the world on a self-pitying, woe-is-me tour, blaming everyone and everything for her embarrassing loss — everyone and everything except herself — Clinton's been making millions giving speeches and selling an endless string of books. And at every stop, someone asks her if she's maybe, just maybe, thinking about running in 2020.

That happened once again when she sat down with Variety to pitch her new Hulu docu-series. Asked if she felt the urge to go up against President Trump, she said: “Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome.”

On another note, Hillary is finished trying to be liked!

These days, her statements are unvarnished and resentful. To the voters who hate her, she seems comfortable letting them know that she hates them, too

Does this mean there will be no more posing for photographs in the hot sauce isle?

Hot Sauce.jpeg

The "urge" is probably to open another bottle of vodka.

Hillary's feeling the Bern? Oh, Good Grief! Let's talk about diarrhea! The resulting subject matter will reveal all!

Most Equal Komrads,

I will now channel the spirit of Captain Obvious. The current crop of potential Democratic hopefuls is a train wreck in an abattoir. Is it any surprise at all that Our MTE would prepare to rush in and save the day at the last moment? After all, it will always be Her Turn. Has no one else seen this coming?

I will go find my shovel for the impending trip to the wonderful Gulag where I will receive equal pay and fair treatment. Thank you Bernie Supporters for clarifying this. It was foolish of me to reveal The Plan. Even to fellow Cubists.

Hoping to return to the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:The current crop of potential Democratic hopefuls is a train wreck in an abattoir.
Is this what you had in mind by "train wreck in an abattoir"?

Hot Sauce.jpeg

White privilege.

Where are the black children?
Why doesn't Hillary ever bump into black or non-white people?
Why is she so terrified of blacks?
She only ever runs into white people.
Can't she stage something with black people or hispanic people or illegal aliens?

So much white privilege.

Comrades, I'm not sure what's happening in Iowa this week. Did someone forget to tell Bernie he is to always carry hot sauce? Is Joe not wiping his idiot son's record like with a cloth or something? Did Mayor Pete not blame his shortcomings on White Male Patriarchy? Did the Warren squaw not dismiss her obvious flaws with a statement like "...what difference, at this point, does it make?" And who let Bloomberg skip all the fun?

Hillary has shown the way. She has cleared the trail and was cheated out of every this last election, and still deserves to be given her fair turn that she bought and paid for.

If you corn-feds can't get a Democratic Primary done to Party Standards, you need only look east to Chicago. Perhaps some guidance from one Carlos Danger is what you need.

Wake up, Iowa. Vote like you are told, or we build a wall around you and buy Nanski Pelosi Maxene Waters, and Shiela Jackson-Lee each a house in Des Moines, and they will work for you become YOUR elected representatives.

Iowa. (spit)

Comrade Texian,

The problem with the Iowa app is that Robby Mook Spectre didn't change the code to report Joe as the winner--he left the HRC fail-safe code in place. The app reports that Hillary won Iowa by 98.9%. Makes sense to me, but the local party is having telephone problems in getting their marching orders from Comrade Leader Nancy. Dentures Heads will roll.Image

Red Square wrote:
Red Salmon wrote:The current crop of potential Democratic hopefuls is a train wreck in an abattoir.
Is this what you had in mind by "train wreck in an abattoir"?

My appreciation for pop music of the world stopped abruptly at the European border.

When I first heard Abba sing I thought they were “lame.” When I heard Nena sing “99 Luftballons,” my opinion of European pop music was confirmed. Lame!

I also heard some Scandinavian woman apologize to an immigrant who had raped her, saying: How could I possibly know what you have gone through. Hey. It's O.K. I love you”. (paraphrase, since I can't find a relevant link)

This, of course, does not include the awesome Brits who assaulted us with their rock-n-roll and, by borrowing some of our musical norms (blues, rock, classical) created their own awesome contribution.

Enter the term “abattoir”: slaughterhouse.

I now see the latter commence eating the former.

I'm good with that.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrades, I'm not sure what's happening in Iowa this week. Did someone forget to tell Bernie he is to always carry hot sauce? Is Joe not wiping his idiot son's record like with a cloth or something? Did Mayor Pete not blame his shortcomings on White Male Patriarchy? Did the Warren squaw not dismiss her obvious flaws with a statement like "...what difference, at this point, does it make?" And who let Bloomberg skip all the fun?

Hillary has shown the way. She has cleared the trail and was cheated out of every this last election, and still deserves to be given her fair turn that she bought and paid for.

If you corn-feds can't get a Democratic Primary done to Party Standards, you need only look east to Chicago. Perhaps some guidance from one Carlos Danger is what you need.

Wake up, Iowa. Vote like you are told, or we build a wall around you and buy Nanski Pelosi Maxene Waters, and Shiela Jackson-Lee each a house in Des Moines, and they will work for you become YOUR elected representatives.

Iowa. (spit)

Komrade Ivan,

it was some damn good beet vodka too. I forgive you.

I totally concur with your concerns and agree with your recommendations and veiled threats.

This whole Iowa Caucus 'Matter' is certainly one of those things that make you go Hmmmm...

[OFF]

Pamalinsky wrote:My appreciation for pop music of the world stopped abruptly at the European border.

When I first heard Abba sing I thought they were “lame.” When I heard Nena sing “99 Luftballons,” my opinion of European pop music was confirmed. Lame!

Oof, tough crowd!

I've gotta admit that I like both Abba and 99 Luftballons. "Like" being the operative word, and only when I'm in the mood. Put them up against anybody from Britannia or America, and you might as well break a wine bottle over their heads.

For perspective, "99" was released in the rest of the world in '84. Here's what we were doing in '84, staying within the pop realm to provide a fair comparison:

Here's what Mama Britain was doing in '84, featuring a cameo at the end from the sexiest twins ever to exist:

Look how full of pep and step these two examples are, and how lifeless "99" is. "Like a Virgin" and "Cruel Summer" make you want to get up and dance, "99" makes you want to sit down and be a lump! Also, what did "Like a Virgin" and "Cruel Summer" talk about? They talked about situations and emotions that a lot of, if not most normal hard working folks have. "99" talked about a bunch of balloons nearly causing a nuclear war. If that isn't a depressing subject for a pop song, I don't know what is!

It confirms my theory that the Anglosphere is the best sphere for everything, including music! The only good thing that Europa produced musically, besides composers, was Kraftwerk. Not even their crazy metal bands are good, they have the sound but they don't have the heart.

Pamalinsky wrote: This, of course, does not include the awesome Brits who assaulted us with their rock-n-roll and, by borrowing some of our musical norms (blues, rock, classical) created their own awesome contribution.

Once again, Anglosphere = best sphere. Every other country on earth would get pissed off if this happened. We freely shared, freely enjoyed, and freely traded our culture throughout the world. We have and continue to set the cultural tone of the world.

It's actually a great expression of how incredibly different America is. Other countries would have set up heavy-handed deals and laws that would've severely restricted the amount of freedom that both musicians and customers enjoyed. We gave people MORE freedom and MORE choices, freely traded them throughout the world, and became top dog because of it.

Also, Pammy, Britain took things and made them better for hundreds of years. Lands, economies, crops, professions, trades, you name it. I would have been deeply worried if they DIDN'T take our culture and spin it into something new and better.

Further, while I'm thinking of it, I have identified two people that represent the Eurosphere and the Anglosphere. Grumpy Greta defines the Eurosphere - depressing, conformist, dark, neurotic, and willfully blind. Nigel Farage defines the Anglosphere - fiery, solid, optimistic, witty, hard working, intelligent, and free.

It was said by Sir Winston Churchill that if Britain were to choose between Europe and "the open sea", she "must always choose the open sea", motivated, of course, by Britain's maritime excellence. Inspired by his example, and the victory of Brexit which occurred less than a week ago, I would say that between sure follies and unsure freedom, the Anglosphere must choose unsure freedom.

Dearest Comrade Stierlitz,

I cannot find the words that express how much I enjoyed reading this post. I learned things, which I always appreciate, and loved your comparisons between Anglosphere and Eurosphere.

Nicely done!

Pamsky