Hillary Makes Her Move

Today, reports are coming in from multiple sources that our beloved M.T.E. is seeking to become the Head of the World Bank when its current president steps down sometime this summer.

When asked about the validity of this story, Jay Carney, Dear Leader's Obama's press secretary, stated " This is totally wrong ".

Image You know what that means.

Fantastic move! Great tidings! Now she can redistribute the People's Money to debt-stricken and rogue nations with no interest rate, best intentions, and no full accountability, and a condom program to boot.
What exhilarating times! She could sue and penalize the U.S.! O Glorious Day!
So it's pretty much a lateral move...what happens to comrade Bill?

I just knew that this article would include the news about the new Spitz Prostitution Ring Production "Saving the Whales" wherein a naked Hill and a naked Bill mimicked beached huge white whales lying on a beach unable to rise, so to speak, Rep .Weiner would be giving the blow-by-blow narrative while Spitz danced around in his black calf-high socks.
In the monologue Edwards could be heard in the background telling a crowd on NY's Red Square that the Democrat Party is the best choice for womyn!

So the Many-Titted-Empress's abundant nipples will now also be nourishing the downtrodden outside the U.S. borders, spreading their benevolent warmth and somewhat stifling softness around the globe?

IT'S TRUE: Clinton in talks about possible move to World Bank

Will she be taking her "overcharge" button with her?

Image Image

Red Square wrote:So the Many-Titted-Empress's abundant nipples will now also be nourishing the downtrodden outside the U.S. borders, spreading their benevolent warmth and somewhat stifling softness around the globe?

"Money is the mother's milk of politics."

hillaryworldbank012.jpg

After having read Komrad Phobianov's comment above, my first reaction was projectile vomitting. My second reaction was to scream, "Brain bleach! I need some of The People's Brain Bleach! AAAAAAAA!"