Hillary's moneymaker: 'no Weiners allowed'

Weiner_Sad.jpg
Anthony Weiner told to stay away from Hillary Clinton fundraiser

Anthony "Carlos Danger" Weiner has been cock-blocked from appearing at a Clinton Fundraiser.

While being marginalized has deflated his self-esteem, the husband of Huma will get his issues in hand and rise to the occasion again.

“He was not only not invited,” said one source. “He was specifically told not to show up just in case he had any plans to.”

That knob...you know, on the door...is definitely closed to him, it seems. Is he very upset, or just kind of flaccid about it?

Weiner's turgid response to the unprovoked attack on his upstanding character;

“We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.”

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:That knob...you know, on the door...is definitely closed to him, it seems. Is he very upset, or just kind of flaccid about it?

I dunno, but it looks like he's pissed away any chance of being able to ask any scandalous or denouncatory questions to Her Holiness.

RedDiaperette wrote:This must be very hard on him.

I agree, I think the Hillary campaign should go a little soft and just let him in. I mean, the state is all-powerful anyhow, it isn't like a Weiner's gonna do anything if it gets into the works and starts to shoot all kinds of nasty things inside it.

Clinton staffers remain tight-lipped about the prospect of allowing Mr. Weiner to slip in the back door. Even Huma finds the concept difficult to swallow.

That probably also puts an end to any plans to get in via the back door.

Oh fiddle, Ivan nailed that one first.

No problem Comrade Termen, you have a firm grasp of the thrust of this discussion. Continue keeping abreast of changes to the Current Truth, and nobody in our Party gets licked in this election!

FORWARD!

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] made a new friend today when he wrote:...the prospect of allowing Mr. Weiner to slip in the back door.
good-thinking-ivan.jpg

A good response to this topic on FB:

The Queens and her Workers always throw out the Drones from the beehive, every fall.

I guess he'll just have to stick it out somewhere else for the time being.

Weiner back on Twitter again ...

Uses Stunt Double ...

big-unit.jpg

The Rebuttal follows ...

barney.jpg

Maybe weiner's sensitive (very sensitive) to cold and the temperature at Hillary's venue is frigid.

So... Weiner shrivels against Hillary's cold shoulder? Weiner circumspect about being cut from program? Weiner spotted hanging out near Hillary Headquarters? Hillary and Huma: We Want No Weiner? Weiner in the Carlos Danger Zone?

Look, Anthony, maybe it's just as well. The intercourse at things like this is flat, it's pointless. You'll be better off staying home, Tweeting your bosom buddies and giving yourself lots of positive strokes.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Clinton staffers remain tight-lipped about the prospect of allowing Mr. Weiner to slip in the back door. Even Huma finds the concept difficult to swallow.

Come, come - that's in bad taste!

Captain Craptek wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Clinton staffers remain tight-lipped about the prospect of allowing Mr. Weiner to slip in the back door. Even Huma finds the concept difficult to swallow.

The moral of the story is:

Weiner will not be coming ....

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

The moral of the story is:

Weiner will not be coming ....

I think that Weiner might come, but I think that he'll need a hand with it. He won't come with anybody else, either, too much of a chance of the plan going south.

I can understand and perhaps even sympathize with this reluctance to admit Weiner. Many Weiners contain mechanically choked separated chicken.

This political whacking of Weiner has got to come to a happy ending, its starting to rub.

RedDiaperette wrote:Eventually, it will all dribble away.

I agree. First the Media will explode in a frenzy of energetic action, but then the story will be pulled out of the regular media rotation and the story will get softer and softer as the news of the day keeps on piling up. Eventually the story's chances of ever being reported will become limp, impotent, and it might take a drug case on the part of Weiner to make the story strong and make it stand erect again.

Perhaps by Next Tuesday, Comrade Danger will learn there are other ways to blow off pressure than taking matters into his own hands. I do pity him, in his puddle of despair...