Hillary's Net Neutrality

[img]/images/Stalin_Computer_Net_Neutrality.jpg[/img]

WASHINGTON, DC - As Net Neutrality is on its way to be passed, the public will know what's in it after it is signed by President Obama. However, the readers of this Party Organ can get an exclusive glimpse of what is in the bill. That is correct, comrades. Though we may not have the brain capacity to understand it, we should feel humbled by this most equal opportunity.

Scheduled to kick in at the time of Hillary's coronation, Hillary's Net Neutrality will get rid of the riffraff like Drudge, Fox News, Candy Crush, Farmville, capitalism, and questions about Hillary's emails, Benghazi, Bill Clinton's presidency, or Obama's presidency. With this given power, all anti-federal-government websites and similar distractions will be gone and replaced by a 24/7/365 coverage of Hillary and how good of a leader she is. That will teach all opposition a valuable lesson and reassure her supporters that she is the one who will save us all.

The reason we have exclusive access to this information is that we donate our time and talent to help Hillary with her coronation party, and in exchange, she gifts us a glance or two at her plans for the future. We may get more foretastes of what is to come once she sits on the throne.

This is why, if you're not a Cubist, you must join the People's Cube and put your time into reading its exclusive coverage. Go to the nearest People's Processing Center to join our cause.

Prog Off.png
Mignon_Clyburn_2014.jpg

In addition to knowing NOTHING about the technical structure of the communication systems in this or any other country, Mz Clyburn has proven herself incapable of stringing together more than 3 words to form a coherent sentence. FCC Commissioner Mignon L. Clyburn is the daughter of U.S. Representative Jim Clyburn. Nuff said?

Well, then! Let's talk about Hillary's net neutralityworth! Huh!

She's got some serious real estate holdings:

I could only find one, which I have posted but, there are four! Isn't she wonderful!

I found this link but it would not let me post it. Yeah, it's just a link. Not allowed to post.

Google it yourself. If you can.