The Clinton Foundation: tax evasion for the masses

[img]/images/Hillary_Money_Clinton_Foundation.jpg[/img]

Troubles with people catching you hiding money in a shell account? Well there is a solution to all your money laundering problems. The Clinton Foundation works for you to get good deals at the right price.

Need to hide your high income? Need to get charity done to offset taxes? Clinton foundation will get you your needs done and get a little more off of it.

This year is an important year for the Clinton Foundation. You must put more money into the account for great deals as Hillary Clinton finishes her Party's parade towards the White House. After that, she will charge even more for deals in the White House.

You cannot donate to presidential campaigns as a foreigner, but the Clinton Foundation will guarantee that everybody in the world can select their president of their choosing except for Trump, Sanders, Cruz, etc. Even the Mexican government is paying the Clinton Foundation for anti-Trump campaigns. The minimum for this great deal is ten thousand US dollars, but if you wait until after the presidency, the minimum cost will go to one million US dollars.

Do not wait for presidency, pay now!

This advertisement is brought to you by the People's Cube. In no way are we getting paid by the Clinton Foundation. Deals are not really guaranteed and could change by the Clinton Foundation. All deals may require more money than initially stated. This is not a Swiss bank account, so any money that goes missing will not be refunded. Please tip the People's Cube.

Komrade Hammer, since you seem to be knowledgeable about this new form of Glorious Monetary Redistribution, is this form of GMR more or less secure than the old way of tossing your money in an old soup can and burying it under a pile of dog crap? I'm asking because I have moles that chew through the cans and steal my money. I tried burying it in different places but they find the can each time. I tried putting it on a shelf in the shed but there's always a hole chewed through the side of the shed and into the can, same as before. I've even tried encasing the can in 25 yards of concrete but they chewed through that too. I'm at my wits' end. I've tried to trace the tunnels to some sort of spawning or nesting area but they lead out of town towards Washington, DC.

KADAFI.jpg

Dear comrade square, you opened a can of worms there!

I make ten thousand bajillion dollars a day on the internet workin' from home. Yous too can learn how to make the big bucks fast. Just vote fer me and you'll never have to do no hard work ever again. Once I'm da president I'll show you how. Dreams do come true.

Da mob is Stronger Togedder!