Hillary Stands Up Like... er.. For Common Man

This was sent to me by an associate in the surveillance field.

I am sharing it with my comrades on a need to know basis.

I cannot vouch for its validity but, if true, it could very well rock the foundation of this country.

The photo is a video capture from a security camera located in the North Corridor that leads to the Senate floor in the US Capitol Building.

This is classified material, so do not ask how or where I got it.

Please DO NOT FORWARD this.

The repercussions could shake things up more than you can imagine.

A highly respected politician's head is on the line here!

But I feel someone should know the truth.

Hillary_urinal.jpg

Empress Hillary, can I have the pups wallet when you "discipline" him (to siberia) for releasing this obviously fake picture (forwards picture to friends and family).

Why do I suspect the reason Her Hightness has her head turned because she hears a certain Comrade Dirk rifling through her purse? Hmmmm? Stealing from Her Highness eh? May Lenin have mercy on you for Her Highness surely shall not.

I have no idea what you're talking about Commissar (there was nothing but a bunch of severed heads in there anyway).

Great Stalin! Who sent this footage Comrade Pup?!! I want names! Everyone knows that her/his/its Majesty does not like to assign gender, but such disrepesct!

I can give you names..... how many would you like? Any particular ones or from any particular field? But you know, I am not so sure that is disrespect... for after all, if it is real... notice she/he/pt is not using either hand to er.. well, you know. Got to respect that!

But really, photographing shi (she/he/it) in the bathroom?! Come on, this is an image that none of us really want to see.

Kommissar Fox, I do agree with you, I do not know who ordered these security cameras, but I do know the reason, It is due to this recent rash of thefts since Comrade Dirk came around, and the bathroom has been one of his favorite places to find targets it seems.Shameful really. He seems to believe that OPM stands for Other Party Members.

Why is she bracing herself against the wall?

But wouldn't the torque be propelling her in the opposite direction? Unless there is some unseen, greater force that is forcing her forward, but I see no movement in the back of her dress indicating a massive expulsion of anal gasses.

I was not referring to the propulsion.... the weight... the weight....

Eeeewww.... Why doesn't she just get a harness for it?

Perhaps because she has aides to take care of it?

Perhaps this explains why she has to strain so bad.... she has big brass ones....

SIOUX CITY, Iowa — Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton responded to allegations Sunday that her presidential campaign had planted questions during public appearances.

At a media event in Waterloo, Iowa, Clinton responded to a reporter's question about two separate incidents, one that occurred this week at a biodiesel plant in Newton, and the other in April on a farm outside Fort Madison, both in Iowa.

"Well it was news to me" Clinton said. "And neither I nor my campaign approve of that. And it will certainly not be tolerated."

Now this is after her Iowa campaign spokes non-person admitted to this.

OFF CHARACTER
You know, it seems like everything is "news" to Hillary. Finding the Rose Law Firm records in her bedroom was news to her. Why on earth would anyone want to trust her as president when she is so ignorant about what goes on around her according to her?

SEE! SEE! I told you she was going to get an addadichtomy!

heteropig who let you out of the basement? your supposed to be making "geebok" shoes with the rest of the "People's workers" (nine year old Chinese slave worker).