HOPE and CHANGE in Denmark

After casting her ballot earlier in the day, Ms Thorning-Schmidt said: “We can say farewell to 10 years of bourgeois rule ... now we have the opportunity to change Denmark.

”Her victory will reduce the influence of the populist Danish People's party, whose role as a crucial government ally for the past decade has seen Denmark adopt some of the strictest anti-immigration laws in Europe.
Full Story

Be encouraged, hope is still alive in Europe. Will Denmark open its arms to our Muslim brothers? Will the people finally receive their entitlements? Can a woman who uses "bourgeois" in a sentence be anything but wonderful?

denmark.jpg

Denmark.jpg
I'm frankly amazed by her teeth - finally, someone in a high position in Denmark (no pun intended) who flosses! And with teeth like that, I have no doubt that she'll "reach out" to the Misloom community - soon, female Mislooms from Denmark will be identifiable by their gleam, as they seek to emulate their hyphenated leader!

burkas.jpg

The glorious world of Next Tuesday™ gets closer and closer, comrades!

Sharia Law forbids tooth flashing and shall result in the flogging of any man who lays eyes upon it. The immodest woman shall be stoned. (To be enforced post 10% domination of the population.) All men may tooth flash at will, for one man is equal to four women in such cases.
--Sheikh Mohamed Al-Kababi PBUH

I think I am in love! - in a comradely way, of course.

Still, if the Danish SuperCommissar schedules a dining inspection of our Collective's famous Beet-A-Teria ™ , it would be my pleasure honor political duty to accompany her. (Especially if it were followed by a personal working visit to my flat The Collective Administrative Office for a few vodka&vodkas a Moskovskaya or two-or three or twelve or maybe a bit of "late night negotiations" a speech planning session for The World Of Next Tuesday...)

Our dear Leader is currently suffering a slight bout of depression, only a temporary setback. We will keep up with Denmark, given some Prozac and a little vacation.

low t.jpg

I have not read of Dear Leader (PBUH) playing golf recently. I grow concerned.

We need to step our support for Dear Leader.

support obama.jpg

One hopes the interview with this typical "Obama" supporter was fruitful!

Major Mistake are we talking about a fruit or a fruit?

Ms Thorning-Schmidt had many adept supporters to achieve victory, as does President Obama.

axelrod.jpg

Comrade People's Comrade, I am - yet again - in awe (in a perfectly equal fashion, of course) of your powers of discovery! I knew I recognized Comrade Axelrod from somewhere, and it now becomes perfectly clear - I once ran across his brother at a fish market when I lived in Los Angeles lo, those many years ago!

Comrade Tovarichi, sometimes Dear Leader is just so overwhelmed with the state of things - especially since His personal unicorn now needs to be rented out for campaign funds - that He retires to the Oval Office and naps under His massive desk in the cutest little fetal position that you could possibly imagine! Dear Leader holds the weight of the world upon His massively masculine shoulders and - as AttackWatch™ will surely attest - His enemies weigh massively upon him as well.

Hopefully tomorrow's Day of Rage™ will both bring tears of joy to His eyes and stimulate Him to get out from underneath that damn desk lift His chin ever higher into the glorious rainbow of power and wonder that surrounds Him wherever He goes!

Disseminating the proper information is essential to winning.

crap.jpg

Comrade ThePeoplesComrade... Do I read this correctly? The farther from the "Crapicenter" one is the more powerful the effect are felt? This is an earth-shattering discovery indeed! Does this effect merely multiply or increase at some sort of geometric rate? Shall we consult the Peoples Commissariat of Mathematics or the Directorate of Science and Geology?

Kool-Aid_Man wrote:Comrade ThePeoplesComrade... Do I read this correctly? The farther from the "Crapicenter" one is the more powerful the effect are felt? This is an earth-shattering discovery indeed! Does this effect merely multiply or increase at some sort of geometric rate? Shall we consult the Peoples Commissariat of Mathematics or the Directorate of Science and Geology?
Indeed, we found this alarming but proof is in the pudding. Crap is reaching critical levels on the Left Coast despite being furthest from the Crap center. More study is required but for now Al Gore and I are setting up Crap Offsets to alleviate stress at the extremes. Al feels there is a hockey stick graph in here somewhere and I'm inclined to agree. We need to cut Jerry Brown open and count the rings to be certain.

Assuming this is the case (and I'm SURE you've done your research!) this might be a boon! DupeConvince the Bourgeois they must bury the guilt they have for their success with the purchase of "Federal Crapital Credits" which can then be reinvested by the Exalted Chairman into whatever need there is for "The People's Republic of the USSA". Like the dog who's learned the meaning of the word "vet" the rethuglikkan filth understand the word "tax" and they for some un-gia-ly reason associate it with something bad, after all everyone knows taxes are for the common greater good. There are possibilities here...

The likes of "Crapital Credit Machines" where the fools conscientious citizen can buy "Crapital Credits" with the balance of their ill-gotten, stolen, capitalist scum dollars. In one fell swoop we can assuage the guilt of the masses AND collect funds besides those we print at a prodigious rate to put towards glorious new pograms programs!

Alas Comrade ThePeoplesComrade..... I see bright things in your future! Alas, I'm but a prole regurgitator intermediary of the news but if it were in my power I'd certainly expect to see a beet of the week in your dossier!

Comrade, I accept your ineffectual praise in the spirit from which it was given. In the end, it is not for personal glory we strive but for the people's welfare (those who escape euthanasia for ineffectiveness) and for the children (those who manage to wiggle through Family Planning).

Comrades, I have just realized that crap is a desirable commodity and awards have been given.

crapcentric.jpg

Comrade Peoples Comrade, my comrade, We have an endless supply of crap coming from Austin here in Texazistan. Your graphic even ignores the crap flowing from the Dear Leader's own unionized crap factories in Chicago. Clearly this graphic is inadequate, and useful only for Faux news. I'm not quite to denouncing but this is highly dissapointing.

ROCK, Is that the same space formerly occupied by Comrade Miss Lewinsky? There ought to be a bronze plaque under that desk...

Indeed, Comrade Tovarichi, I believe that there IS a rather small teflon plaque under the desk. As Jennifer Flowers stated on national TV when asked about "presidential proportions" - "Well, Arkansas is a small state". The plaque was therefore kept proportional.

This is indeed most glorious, though a life-sized and anatomically correct replica under the desk would be appropriate.