Hope vs Change

A pictorial lesson.

Hope
EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Change
EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

You pictures highlight the difference between strong communism and weak liberalism.

Yes. in no way am I disparaging our glorious leader. My only wish was to highlight two great men ... two great philosophies. I would gladly cultivate beets with my bare hands for either of them.Do not be mislead by the two photos. I detected an irony in one being a "colored" individual and yet the other is decidedly more colorful.

I use the word "colored" now in full understanding that when we finally establish our glorious "hate speech" laws, colored is a word we will no longer be allowed to include in our communications. I denounce myself in advance for using it, even though I meant no disrespect.

Reminds me of this:

He must be like Putin

<object width="352" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.overstream.net/swf/player/o ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.overstream.net/swf/player/o ... p&noplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="352" height="340" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

ThePeoplesComrade wrote: I use the word "colored" now in full understanding that when we finally establish our glorious "hate speech" laws, colored is a word we will no longer be allowed to include in our communications. I denounce myself in advance for using it, even though I meant no disrespect.

Do not hold yourself so accountable comrade, such guilt was designed for those who are not fellow travelers. Remember, we bestowed the title "colored people of color" on a certain minority to grant them the divine gift of color since black is the absence of all color.

If you stop and think about it, white too is a color. In fact, it's all the colors of the rainbow. Now isn't that just gay?

The last pistol packing president I can think of in the US was Teddy Roosevelt, and he was strangely enough a proto progressive.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:The last pistol packing president I can think of in the US was Teddy Roosevelt, and he was strangely enough a proto progressive.
The New Deal
The Square Deal
Let's Make a Deal
A Good Deal
Dealing from the Bottom of the Deck

Progressives are Champions of the Deal, Heroes of the Deal and Owners of the Deal.
And we love them for it.

"Deals Gone Mad" so to speak.